Ultra Pearls Unscented Non-Clumping Crystal Cat Litter, 5-lb bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Silica gel cat litter offers maximum odor control and leaves litter dry to the touch.
- Absorptive surface with thousands of mini-channels provide superior liquid absorption.
- Dries solid waste and absorbs urine instantly for maximum odor control.
- Water evaporates so pearls can be reused up to a month, offering 70% less landfill waste than clay.
- One bag is enough for one cat for one month.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Micro Crystal Unscented Clumping Crystal Cat Litter, 7-lb bag$20.00Chewy Price$19.00Autoship Price
- Alpha Paw Genius Litter with Health Indicator Cat Litter, 6-lbs$22.49Chewy Price$25.00List Price$21.37Autoship Price
- Frisco Micro Crystal Unscented Non-Clumping Crystal Cat Litter, 7-lb bag$16.43Chewy Price$15.61Autoship Price
- Skoon All Natural Fine-Grain Unscented Non-Clumping Cat Litter, 8-lb bag$27.95Chewy Price$26.55Autoship Price
- Dr. Elsey's Stress Protection Unscented Non-Clumping Crystal Cat Litter, 7.5-lb bag$21.49Chewy Price$23.99List Price$20.42Autoship Price
- Nature's Miracle Odor Control Filters & Receptacles Self-Cleaning Litter Box Refills, 8 count$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Ultra Pearls Micro Unscented Non-Clumping Crystal Cat Litter, 5-lb bag, bundle of 2$23.86Chewy Price$25.12List Price$22.67Autoship Price
- LitterMaid Waste Receptacles for Self-Cleaning Cat Litter Box, 18 count$23.76Chewy Price$31.09List Price
- LitterMaid Self-Cleaning Cat Litter Box Waste Receptacles, 3rd Edition, 18 count$23.61Chewy Price$31.09List Price$22.43Autoship Price
- PET N PET Litter Box Liner, Jumbo, 21 count$16.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- Dr. Elsey's Precious Unscented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 40-lb bag$19.99Chewy Price$23.99List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Catalyst Pet Multi-Cat Formula Cat Litter, 20-lb bag$22.49Chewy Price$21.37Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Litter Feature||Odor Control, Unscented, Non-Clumping, Low Tracking||Odor Control, Unscented, Non-Clumping||Odor Control, Unscented, Non-Clumping||Clumping, Unscented, Odor Control||Unscented, Non-Clumping, Odor Control, Low Tracking|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
85 Customer Reviews
Less than expected
First off, this litter is great at containing odors. I doubt one bag will last us a month like it claims. I also didn't take into consideration the size of the pearls. I scoop some out every time I scoop. They don't fall through the scoop that I have. Maybe next time I will try the crystals, and buy two bags.
Cats hated it
My three cats wouldn’t even step into the litter box with this litter. I had to throw it all away.
The best cat litter except for one thing
My problem with cat litters in the past few years has primarily been that they are smelly and they track EVERYWHERE. It drives me out of my mind. Even having all different kinds of boxes or litter, both problems would persist. But this cat litter along with a top entry box fixes both of those problems entirely. I'm so impressed with this litter. My cat who usually will straight up leave poop in my bathtub before deciding to use the litter box has not done it again since I've changed to this, and I will never be going back. The only con for me is that it says it is "99.9% dust free" and it definitely is dusty. I poured the whole bag into the box and watched and smelled tons of dust come up, which is definitely an issue for my sensitive nose/throat, however I will take this over the tracking of litter under my feet at this point. Overall I would recommend this product to everyone!
Pearls roll everywhere!
When I try to sweep up the pearls, they roll past! This product was worse than the last unclumping pearl litter I tried. I don't this this one lasted even 2 weeks.
ROUND crystals? Seriously!?
Can't imagine what would possess anyone even marginally familiar with cats' litter box behavior to create litter with perfectly ROUND crystals - SERIOUSLY!? Not only will these crystals roll into every corner of your home within minutes (where you will find them for the next 5 years) but it's IMPOSSIBLE to sweep them into a dustpan. Why? Because they're ROUND and will roll right out again! Absolutely the most shortsighted cat litter 'concept' imaginable. This is truly infuriating stuff! I've noticed virtually zero distinction between the premium crystal cat litters and the cheaper crystal varieties re. absorbency odor management, etc., but you'll want to avoid this stuff like the plague.
Ultra Pearls Litter
We tried this litter as our regular litter was out of stock. It DOES control odor, reasonably priced and is basically dust-free. But the litter itself is a lot larger than our other litter. We have a large metal scoop and the litter does not drop through it so we wind up wasting some. And what tracks out is very uncomfortable to step on! My husband said it was like walking on gravel. We would buy it again to substitute if our regular litter is out of stock again; but that would be the only reason.
The crystals work like expensive ones. He has no problems with the different brand
This litter is okay but there are some really large blue pearls in there that do not sift out of my large hole scoop well at all. This doesn't seem to work as well as keeping the smell down either. I tried it because my other litter was out of stock. I'm in search of a new replacement again.
Horrible...little stones/pebbles that don’t sift through scooper, roll all over the floor, are a potential fall hazard causing slipping if one or more pebbles sticks to bottom of shoe, like little tiny marbles; and, overall, they hurt when stepped on, so can’t imagine these “pearls” are too comfortable for cat paws. I am finding them all over my home as they must be getting stuck in paws and then eventually dislodged throughout house. Enough said.
Granules are too hard
I got this hoping my obese, declawed cat would use it because I thought it would be softer on his feet. He's been tender footed since being declawed. While I know that having a cat declawed is one thing I'll never do again, it's just disappointing that it wasn't as gentle on his paws as It was represented to be. Anyway, they are very sharp Crystal's and he won't use them. But I tried.