Uncle Jim's Worm Farm Live Mealworms Reptile & Fish Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- These live mealworms are raised in the USA in Pennsylvania.
- Depending on moisture, feed and temperature, they can last up to 9 months.
- Mealworms are darkling beetles in the larvae stage and are rich in protein and nutritional value.
- Each mealworm measures approximately ¾-inch in size.
- Every order comes with very simple instructions.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- ABDragons Medium Dubia Roaches Small Pet & Reptile Food, 100 count$34.28Chewy Price$35.20List Price$32.57Autoship Price
- dealMazuri Original 5M21 Tortoise Food, 25-lb bag$43.99Chewy Price$41.79Autoship Price
- ABDragons Large Dubia Roaches Small Pet & Reptile Food, 50 count$34.49Chewy Price$35.20List Price$32.77Autoship Price
- Symton Waxworms Reptile Food, 50 count$9.00Chewy Price$8.55Autoship Price
- ABDragons Waxworms Small Pet & Reptile Food, 750 count$38.64Chewy Price$36.71Autoship Price
- ABDragons Small Dubia Roaches Small Pet & Reptile Food, 100 count$28.60Chewy Price$27.17Autoship Price
- Komodo Tortoise Grass Seed Kit$8.46Chewy Price$13.99List Price$8.04Autoship Price
- Zilla Reptile Munchies Fruit Mix Reptile Food, 2.5-oz bag$12.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Zoo Med Tortoise & Box Turtle Flower Food Topper, 6-g bag$2.29Chewy Price$2.99List Price$2.18Autoship Price
- ABDragons Hornworm Food, 1-cup$11.00Chewy Price$10.45Autoship Price
- ABDragons Hornworms Small Pet & Reptile Food, 25 count$20.90Chewy Price$19.85Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Mealworms||Live Mealworms. (Live Insects)||Mealworms||Mealworms||Mealworms|
|Food Form||Mealworms, Live||Mealworms, Live||N/A, Live, Mealworms||N/A, Live, Mealworms||N/A, Live, Mealworms|
|Bird Type||Wild Bird, Chicken||Wild Bird, Chicken||Wild Bird, Chicken||Wild Bird, Chicken||Wild Bird, Chicken|
|Fish Type||Goldfish, Koi & Pond Fish||—||Tropical Freshwater, Goldfish, Koi & Pond Fish||Tropical Freshwater, Goldfish, Koi & Pond Fish||Tropical Freshwater, Goldfish, Koi & Pond Fish|
|Small Pet Type||—||Hedgehog, Sugar Glider||Sugar Glider, Hedgehog||Sugar Glider, Hedgehog||Sugar Glider, Hedgehog|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
33 Customer Reviews
The worms were mostly dead and are now coming with crumpled up newspaper in the bag instead of oatmeal. Truly don't know how I'm supposed to get them out of the newspaper guess I'll go somewhere else for worms.
Bearded Dragon food
the mealworms were nice and fat and I have a very happy dragon. Yes, I will be ordering on the regular schedule.
I found that the bag itself is SUPER convenient due to it being enclosed by a zipper and being made with durable material!! Also the worms are healthy and are all alive moving like crazy!!
Worms were dead
They were all dead. Not sure how many different ways to say it. Dead dead dead
Half dead worms...
I thought it would be better to get my larva from chewy.. That was wrong.. More then half of them dead.. No way for complaints besides leaving a comment.. This is disgraceful..
Would not buy again
I was so excited that I can make this purchase of 1000 count Mealworms for my bearded dragons. Only issue is there is not 1000 count. I'm very disappointed and unhappy especially for what I paid to get them. I will have to go back to Carters pet mart.
Great amount for the price you pay but they’re tiny and didn’t really work out for my 6 month old beardie
I wasnt really impressed about the meals worms I received. Half of the meal worms were not alive and some were barely moving. Other than that my beard dragon loves the meal worms.
Great packing and shipping.
Really enjoyed the effort put into shipping bag. Zippered and a great way to ship live mealworms and be able to store them for weeks with easy access. Fast shipping as well!
Over half of the worms where dead upon arrival. I really needed them to be alive. Our bearded only likes things that wiggle.