Uncle Jim's Worm Farm Super Red European Night Crawler Reptile & Fish Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Excellent for aerating and fertilizing your lawn or garden soil.
- These worms can grow 4-5-inches in length—that’s 2 to 5 times bigger than regular red worms and they are just as active, too!
- Heat and cold resistant and perfect for any compost bin or pile.
- They breed quickly and are easy to raise.
- Makes excellent fish bait or reptile food.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- ABDragons Hornworm Food, 1-cup$11.00Chewy Price$10.45Autoship Price
- Uncle Jim's Worm Farm Live Mealworms Reptile & Fish Food, 1000 count$24.95Chewy Price$23.70Autoship Price
- ABDragons Large Dubia Roaches Small Pet & Reptile Food, 400 count$57.75Chewy Price$82.50List Price$54.86Autoship Price
- MiceDirect Frozen Mice Feeders Snake Food Combo Pack, Hoppers & Weanlings, 30 count$85.75Chewy Price$103.49List Price$81.46Autoship Price
- Fluker's Buffet Blend Tortoise Food, 6.75-oz$7.99Chewy Price$11.03List Price
- Zoo Med Natural Forest Tortoise Food, 15-oz jar$5.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price$5.69Autoship Price
- Amzey Gammarus Turtle Food, 0.5-oz jar$10.99Chewy Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Exotic Nutrition Fresh Feeders Superworms Reptile Food, 5-oz box$12.95Chewy Price$15.95List Price$12.30Autoship Price
- Repashy Superfoods Grassland Grazer Gel Premix Tortoise Food, 3-oz bottle$10.44Chewy Price$12.58List Price
- Komodo Diet Aquatic Turtle Food, 10-oz bag$9.24Chewy Price$9.89List Price$8.78Autoship Price
- Zoo Med Can O' Mini Mealies Reptile & Bird Food, 1.2-oz can, bundle of 5$29.90Chewy Price$31.45List Price$28.40Autoship Price
- Fluker's Buffet Blend Veggie Variety Adult Bearded Dragon Food, 7-oz jar$9.99Chewy Price$14.33List Price$9.49Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bird Type||Wild Bird, Chicken||Wild Bird, Chicken||Wild Bird, Chicken||Wild Bird, Chicken||N/A|
|Fish Type||Koi & Pond Fish||Goldfish, Koi & Pond Fish||Tropical Freshwater, Goldfish, Koi & Pond Fish||Tropical Freshwater||N/A|
|Food Form||Live||Mealworms, Live||N/A, Live||N/A, Live||Pellets|
|Top Ingredients||Night Crawler||Mealworms||Waxworms||Hornworms||Ground Timothy Hay, Dehulled Soybean Meal, Rice Flour...|
|Small Pet Type||N/A||N/A||Sugar Glider, Hedgehog||Sugar Glider, Hedgehog||N/A|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
6 Customer Reviews
Ordered. Delivered on time. Great packing. Great Product. Uncle Jims says they've been growing and shipping worms for over 50 years. It shows for sure.
All made it
Didn't actually count out the worms but I bought the 100 count bag and there were alot in the bag and all seemed to be alive even despite the cold temps starting up. They're all still doing well in their compost bin a week later.
Trying to get enough to feed my aquatic turtle. This is the second time I’ve ordered. 100 the first time and 500 the second. Less than a third arrived. Hoping my 3rd shipment actually has 500 worms! Too much to hope for, probably! Sigh
Worms alive. Fast shipping. Neat bag. Kids liked it.
Bag o’ dirt
The second shipment was as poor as the first. Just dirt. I don’t know if it’s their choice of shipping, or the company itself, but there are no worms by the time I get my package. I will be cancelling my subscription
getting fishing bait
got these to start a worm farm farm. cost of night at bait store skyrocked