Versele-Laga Classic Pigeon Food Blends 15% w/ Corn Pigeon Food, 50-lb bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made with corn.
- Stimulates appetites and promotes health.
- Supports active foraging behavior.
- Triple cleaned to minimize fine particles and dust.
- Offers quality ingredients at an affordable price.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealVersele-Laga Plus I.C Start Pigeon Food, 44-lb bag$40.13Chewy Price$38.12Autoship Price
- DealVersele-Laga Traditional Pigeon Food, 55-lb bag$54.44Chewy Price$51.72Autoship Price
- DealVersele-Laga Plus I.C Energy Pigeon Food, 39.6-lb bag$42.77Chewy Price$40.63Autoship Price
- DealZuPreem FruitBlend with Natural Fruit Flavors Daily Large Bird Food, 35-lb bag$102.92Chewy Price$107.99List Price$97.77Autoship Price
- DealVersele-Laga Plus I.C Champion Pigeon Food, 44-lb bag$43.43Chewy Price$41.26Autoship Price
- DealRoudybush Daily Maintenance Crumble Bird Food, 44-oz bag$11.99Chewy Price
- DealZuPreem FruitBlend with Natural Fruit Flavors Daily Medium Bird Food, 17.5-lb bag$64.99Chewy Price$61.74Autoship Price
- DealVersele-Laga Classic Pigeon Food Blends 15% No Corn Pigeon Food, 50-lb bag$40.83Chewy Price$38.79Autoship Price
- DealZuPreem FruitBlend Flavor with Natural Flavors Daily Parrot & Conure Bird Food, 17.5-lb bag$57.99Chewy Price$64.99List Price$55.09Autoship Price
- DealHiggins Vita Seed Parrot Food, 25-lb$61.55Chewy Price$78.99List Price$58.47Autoship Price
- DealRoudybush Daily Maintenance Medium Bird Food, 10-lb bag$34.20Chewy Price
- DealHeath Peanut Premium Suet Cake Wild Bird Food, 11-oz tray, case of 12$21.23Chewy Price$29.65List Price$20.17Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Corn, Trapper Peas, Red Milo...||Trapper Peas, Red Milo, Maple Peas...||Corn, Trapper Peas, Red Milo...||Peas, Milo, Maize...||Safflower, Peeled Sunflower, Peeled Oats...|
|Food Form||Seed & Grain Blend||Seed & Grain Blend||Seed & Grain Blend||Seed & Grain Blend||Seed & Grain Blend|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
14 Customer Reviews
Waste of money
I though Versele Laga brand pigeon food would top local feed mixes here in the US, I was wrong. The bag I got was not triple cleaned, it had a lot of hulls and I saw a couple of weevils so I left the feed outside while the temp is still cold to kill those bugs. Overall its nothing better to a comparable feed I bought locally. If you still decide to buy this your buying the brand.
High quality with reasonable price
The Versele-Laga Classic Pigeon Food Blend is probably one of the highest quality pigeon feed that I have bought in all my years. 50 pounds for $26 is a huge win and it is very affordable especially if you have a high amount of pigeons . I will rate this product a 4/5 stars because the corn is very big for short beaked pigeons (like Old German Owls). But the rest of the feed is feedable since its normal size!
MY DOVE'S LIKE THIS FEED, NO WASTE
VERY SATISFIED WITH CHEWY PRICE, SERVICE AND FAST DELIVERY
My birds have been eating this for a few weeks now to bulk up for colder weather and they are loving it! They are smaller birds but are having no problem with the real corn (not popcorn) and they are going through less grain because of the higher protein content.
My birds love it
Super clean quality seed, reasonably priced and delivered in 3 days.
Versele-laga Classic pigeon feed
Very clean , birds love it for the cold winter days in Ohio
Pigeons eat it
I do mix this with wild bird seed for a pigeon with a splayed leg. I do show that he is eating it.
Great product and great service I would definitely buy more of Versele Laga feed and supplements from Chewy and yes my racing pigeons love it...
Love this mix, use it with others to make a good feed.
This feed has more of the bigger seeds for your birds. Like maple & Canadian peas. I prefer the mix without the corn but this works too. Love this product for my bird mix. I have about 80 pigeons and mix this with other products. These mixes usually need more various seeds but it is a great portion of the mixes I use. I order this monthly, usually
It pretty good product but my pigeons seem to leave the corn behind they like corn if it’s cut up not it whole pieces