VetClassics Cranberry Comfort Urinary Tract Support Dog & Cat Supplement
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Cranberry, Oregon Grape Root, and Marshmallow Root work synergistically to help support and maintain a healthy urinary tract.
- Vitamin C, Echinacea, and Astragalus Root help to support the immune system and scavenge free radicals that can cause cellular damage.
- MADE IN THE USA and VETERINARIAN FORMULATED - All Vet Classics products are veterinarian formulated and manufactured in the USA in an FDA audited, cGMP compliant facility.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - All Vet Classics products come with a 100% satisfaction guarantee, if you are not satisfied for any reason you can get a full refund!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Natura Petz Organics UTI Warrior Dog Supplement, 90 count$34.99Chewy Price$33.24Autoship Price
- GNC Pets Advanced Urinary Support Chicken Flavor Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 60 count$11.19Chewy Price$16.99List Price$10.63Autoship Price
- VetClassics Cranberry Comfort Urinary Tract Support Powder Dog & Cat Supplement, 1-lb bottle$126.99Chewy Price$184.50List Price$120.64Autoship Price
- Pet Wellbeing Young at Heart Bacon Flavored Liquid Heart Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 2-oz bottle$37.95Chewy Price$36.05Autoship Price
- UltraCruz Iron Charge Plus Dog Supplement, 120 count$18.70Chewy Price$17.76Autoship Price
- Pet Wellbeing Mushroom Immune GOLD Bacon Flavored Liquid Immune Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 8-oz bottle$69.95Chewy Price$66.45Autoship Price
- PetTest D-Mannose Urinary Tract Health Cranberry Dog & Cat Supplement, 90 count$32.95Chewy Price$31.30Autoship Price
- Chew + Heal Cranberry Support Urinary Tract Dog Supplement, 120 count$24.98Chewy Price$29.98List Price$23.73Autoship Price
- VetClassics Antioxidants With Coenzyme Q-10 Chewable Tablets Dog Supplement, 120 count$27.99Chewy Price$36.08List Price$26.59Autoship Price
- RestoraPet Daily Supplement Organic Bacon Flavor Dog & Cat Supplement, 2-oz bottle$38.76Chewy Price$39.95List Price$36.82Autoship Price
- The Petz Kitchen Turmeric Powder Dog & Cat Supplement, 2-oz jar$8.00Chewy Price$7.60Autoship Price
- No Brand Pet Supplies Vitamin B Complex Tablets for Dogs, 120 count$24.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients Per 3 g Soft Chew: Cranberry Extract 236 mg, Echinacea purpurea 118 mg, Calcium Ascorbate (Vitamin C) 79 mg...||Whey Protein, Cranberry Extract, Marshmallow Root...||Cranberry, Echinacea, D-mannose, Real Chicken Powder||Active Ingredients: Cranberry 400mg, Blueberry 150mg, Echinacea 100mg...||Cranberry Powder, Blueberry Powder, Beef Liver...|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Kitten, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten|
|Health Feature||Urinary Tract Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Urinary Tract Health, Immune Support, Recovery||Urinary Tract Health, Vitamins & Minerals, Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial...||Urinary Tract Health||Urinary Tract Health|
|Food Flavor||—||Bacon, Liver, Meat||Chicken, Poultry||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||—|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
5 Customer Reviews
I gave these to my mini schnauzer which she liked as she had bladder stones and surgeries ,these really helped.so now I have a standard schnauzer and she enjoys the taste .
my dog enjoy getting her supplement
My dog enjoys getting her supplements everyday to help her with her health
Only 1 of my 4 cats would eat VetClassics Cranberry Comfort Urinary Support
While this product looked like my cats might enjoy them, three out of four of my cats passed on the VetClassics Cranberry Comfort Urinary Tract Support Dog & Cat Supplement; the one cat that likes it, doesn't have any urinary tract issues, go figure.. These chews are a chewy-crumbling good texture, not tough, not chalky, but I had to break it up, it's a square chunk, just a little too big to give to a cat w/out breaking-up.
These were prescribed by the vet as my dog has a condition that can cause recurring UTIs. I was concerned about palatability but she eats them with no qualms. No meat products in it also which makes me happy as she's allergic to animal proteins. Whether they help or not, it's too soon to tell but she will be on them for the rest of her life and Chewy is much cheaper than the vet so I'll order them here.
Great as a treat for both dog and cat
I believe this to be a good addition for indoor pets.