Duralactin Canine Joint Plus Soft Chew Dog Supplement
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Reduces inflammation and maintains healthy joint fluid
- Contains MicroLactin, an exclusive dried milk protein concentrate ideal for long-term use in joint health maintenance
- Soft chews also has glucosamine, MSM, omega-3 fatty acids and antioxidant nutrients
- High levels of glucosamine and MSM for support of joint health and function. Omega-3 fatty acids and antioxidant nutrients support cell health and normal immune response within the joint
- Palatable chicken-liver flavor soft chews are easy to administer
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Vetoquinol Flexadin Plus Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 90 count$42.49Chewy Price$40.37Autoship Price
- NaturVet Moderate Care Glucosamine DS Plus Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Dogs, 240 count$54.99Chewy Price$52.24Autoship Price
- Joint MAX Triple Strength Soft Chews for Dogs, 240 count$65.95Chewy Price$75.99List Price$62.65Autoship Price
- Animal Essentials Senior Support Herbal Formula Dog & Cat Supplement, 2-oz bottle$27.50Chewy Price$26.13Autoship Price
- Nutramax Cosequin DS Chewable Tablets Joint Supplement for Dogs, 132 count$35.99Chewy Price$34.19Autoship Price
- Omega-Caps ES Liquid for Dogs & Cats, 1-gal bottle$74.99Chewy Price$71.24Autoship Price
- Phycox Powder Joint Supplement for Dogs, 16.9-oz tub$55.24Chewy Price$59.00List Price$52.48Autoship Price
- Herbsmith Microflora Plus for Digestion Capsules Daily Dog & Cat Supplement, 60 count$25.19Chewy Price$23.93Autoship Price
- VetriScience GlycoFlex Plus Duck Flavored Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Small Dogs, 60 count$14.25Chewy Price$21.80List Price$13.54Autoship Price
- NaturVet Cranberry Relief Plus Echinacea Soft Chews Urinary Supplement for Dogs, 60 count$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Animal Essentials Liver Defense Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 2-oz bottle$27.30Chewy Price$27.50List Price$25.93Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: (Per Soft Chew - Approx. 10 g) : Microlactin (Dried Milk Protein) 1, 500 mg, Glucosamine HCl (Marine Source) 1...||Inactive: Calcium lactate, cane molasses, chickpeas...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine HCl (Shellfish), Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Creatine Monohydrate...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine Sulfate 2KCI (Shellfish): 500 mg, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM): 400 mg, Organic Turmeric (Curcuma longa. L): 125 mg...||Active Ingredients: Mhb3 Hyaluronan 15 mg, Inactive Ingredients: Purified Water, Sodium Chloride...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||—|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior|
|Health Feature||Hip & Joint Support||—||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support, Senior Care|
|Food Flavor||—||—||—||Liver, Meat||—|
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
127 Customer Reviews
Love these supplements!!
My dog had a torn ACL and arthritis in her back right leg, I was prescribed these by my vet a couple years ago before I found out about chewy and I was spending about $45 a bottle for the 90ct. As time passed by with the pandemic they raised the price up to $120 which was ridiculous cause I googled the product and chewy had them for sale for $40.99!!!! So I started ordering 2 bottles every month. And for the 2 years my dog has been using these they have helped tremendously! She use to hold her leg up and limp at times and once these got into her system and were given as directed on the bottle she was feeling great within 6 months! The price has went up a whole $30 since I bought them on chewy last year. I hope to see them come down on price cause I go through 2/3 bottles a month between my 3 dogs I give these too, daily!
Chewy's website displayed the wrong picture for the product I ordered so I received the wrong product. I contacted them and the mix up was easily corrected. The item I wanted was shipped immediately. Thanks
My dog loves these!!
So my dog has been on these for 2 years. We put him on these because he was diagnosed with hip dysplasia. Later had to have a leg amputated because he broke his femur. This keeps him feeling strong and he is healthy and happy!!
The brown chews replaced the manufacturer's white tablets. The chews STINK! I know dogs like smelly food but I can hardly stomach the intense, acidic smell. We prefer the white tablets that smell like a milkshake! The other difference to note is that the chew is 1500 mg and the tablet is 1000 mg. Hey Manufacturer, please go back to the tablets!
Delicious chicken-flavored brownies, moist and chewy -- so reports our resident four-legged expert.
CAUTION!!! Using the same reviews more than once
First time ive ever seen a duplicate review. Does that count for the number of reviews? Hey; if the supplements stink but your dog consumes them; STOP smelling them. Its medicine; hold your nose; give it to your pet and close the lid; its not a milkshake!
Smells bad, dog won't eat it
So I switched from Wellactin oil to this because my dog wouldn't eat the oil unless I put it in eggs, meat, etc. Bad choice. These smell really bad. My dog won't eat them even if I put them in his favorite foods.
Kacey loves them
Much better than the tablets, Kacey gobbles them up
This product really helps! Bijou has been using it for over a year based on her vets recommendation. She is a 16 year teddy.
Our Weimaraner is 12 years of and has trouble with his back legs. This supplement has helped alleviate some of the symptoms. So glad I found the Duralactin at Chewy’s website.