VetClassics Cranberry Comfort Urinary Tract Support Dog & Cat Supplement
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Cranberry, Oregon Grape Root, and Marshmallow Root work synergistically to help support and maintain a healthy urinary tract.
- Vitamin C, Echinacea, and Astragalus Root help to support the immune system and scavenge free radicals that can cause cellular damage.
- MADE IN THE USA and VETERINARIAN FORMULATED - All Vet Classics products are veterinarian formulated and manufactured in the USA in an FDA audited, cGMP compliant facility.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - All Vet Classics products come with a 100% satisfaction guarantee, if you are not satisfied for any reason you can get a full refund!
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients Per 3 g Soft Chew: Cranberry Extract 236 mg, Echinacea purpurea 118 mg, Calcium Ascorbate (Vitamin C) 79 mg...||Active Ingredients Per Enclosed 1 cc Scoop: Cranberry Extract 236 mg, Echinacea purpurea 118 mg, Calcium Ascorbate (Vitamin C) 79 mg...||Whey Protein, Cranberry Extract, Marshmallow Root...||Cranberry, Echinacea, D-mannose, Real Chicken Powder||Active Ingredients per chewable tablet: D-Mannose 150 mg, Cranberry Extract (from Vaccinium macrocarpon) 100 mg, Echinacea 56 mg...|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Small Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Kitten, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Kitten, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult||Adult, Senior|
|Health Feature||Urinary Tract Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Urinary Tract Health, Immune Support, Vitamins & Minerals||Urinary Tract Health, Immune Support, Recovery||Urinary Tract Health, Vitamins & Minerals, Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial...||Urinary Tract Health|
|Food Flavor||—||—||Bacon, Liver, Meat||Chicken, Poultry||—|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
5 Customer Reviews
I gave these to my mini schnauzer which she liked as she had bladder stones and surgeries ,these really helped.so now I have a standard schnauzer and she enjoys the taste .
my dog enjoy getting her supplement
My dog enjoys getting her supplements everyday to help her with her health
Only 1 of my 4 cats would eat VetClassics Cranberry Comfort Urinary Support
While this product looked like my cats might enjoy them, three out of four of my cats passed on the VetClassics Cranberry Comfort Urinary Tract Support Dog & Cat Supplement; the one cat that likes it, doesn't have any urinary tract issues, go figure.. These chews are a chewy-crumbling good texture, not tough, not chalky, but I had to break it up, it's a square chunk, just a little too big to give to a cat w/out breaking-up.
These were prescribed by the vet as my dog has a condition that can cause recurring UTIs. I was concerned about palatability but she eats them with no qualms. No meat products in it also which makes me happy as she's allergic to animal proteins. Whether they help or not, it's too soon to tell but she will be on them for the rest of her life and Chewy is much cheaper than the vet so I'll order them here.
Great as a treat for both dog and cat
I believe this to be a good addition for indoor pets.