Veterinary Formula Solutions Snow White Whitening Shampoo for Dogs & Cats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Gently cleans & deodorizes dingy and yellowing coats
- Contains no bleach or peroxide
- Exceptional long-lasting blue coral and citrus fragrance
- Will not wash away topical flea & tick treatments
- Made in the USA
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Isle of Dogs Silky Coating Shampoo for Dogs, 16.9-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Vetoquinol Aloe & Oatmeal Conditioner for Dogs & Cats, 16-oz bottle$12.49Chewy Price$11.87Autoship Price
- Isle of Dogs Lush Coating Conditioner for Dogs, 16.9-oz bottle$9.02Chewy Price$14.99List Price$8.57Autoship Price
- Isle of Dogs Silky Coating Conditioner for Dogs, 16.9-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Burt's Bees Waterless Shampoo with Apple & Honey for Dogs, 10-oz bottle$6.76Chewy Price$9.99List Price$6.42Autoship Price
- Earthbath Oatmeal & Aloe Fragrance Free Dog & Cat Conditioner, 16-oz bottle$13.83Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Miracle Care Slicker Dog Brush, Small, bundle of 2$15.44Chewy Price$17.16List Price
- Earthbath Shed Control Green Tea & Awapuhi Dog & Cat Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$13.79Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Nature's Miracle Hypoallergenic Dog Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$9.35Chewy Price$10.99List Price$8.88Autoship Price
- Isle of Dogs Deep Cleaning Shampoo for Dogs, 16-oz bottle$7.99Chewy Price$12.99List Price$7.59Autoship Price
- Nature's Miracle Whitening Dog Shampoo & Conditioner, 16-oz bottle$9.35Chewy Price$10.99List Price$8.88Autoship Price
- Isle of Dogs Tearless Puppy Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$5.99Chewy Price$12.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Purified Water, Coconut Oil Based Cleansers, Arcylates Copolymer...||N/A||N/A||Water, Mild Surfactant Blend, Pearling...||Water, SLES, Cocamide DIPA...|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult, Senior||Adult||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Kitten, Senior|
|Health Feature||N/A||Skin & Coat Health||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds...||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
26 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
189 Customer Reviews
This product was needed and it worked very well for my Maltese. It illiminated the stains and she became snow white again. Will re order
It works beautifully
This is amazing. Our Maltese is so white I will definitely buy again
Really like this shampoo. Smells nice and does a great job of whitening Annie's coat. She's one happy dog!
Work wonders for my pup
I recently adopted a eight month poodle Yorky mixed. And the previous owners weren’t taking care of him and claimed that the dog gave them difficulty showering. And that’s why he looked the way he did very creamy mixed with yellow in his fur. So he looked rough. But after spraying my dog with some calming spray I ordered from Chewy I had used the shampoo and saw significant difference in the color of his white fur. He’s got a big patch of brown spot by his neck, but this shampoo brought most of the whiteness back to his fur. For the first time with me using it I saw significant difference maybe after a couple more washers that will do the trick.
Whitens + Brightens like Snow!
I know it’s a cheaper shampoo and you may be wary by the price or mixed reviews. Don’t be. Shampoo is a great texture and lathers well. Although not as deeply/strongly blue as other whitening shampoos, it does lift a lot of yellow from my Maltese’s coat. She has some medium dark eye staining that always starts to show even when we clean her eyes daily & her fur around the snout and chin gets brownish (she’s got a habit of dunking her entire face into her water bowl). To get those brown/light brown face stains I like to put a small amount on her snout/chin fur to “pre-treat” then i lather her body. The key to this shampoo is letting it stay sudsy on your dog. We usually leave it 3 minutes. This last time we did a full 5 minutes and she came out *literally* SNOW WHITE. Amazing result! Especially because all white dogs get dingy/yellows so easily. This will absolutely lift/lighten those stains but the shampoo needs time to work on whitening your dog's coat. Have noticed my hands are noticeably dried out after bathing my dog, but her skin and fur have not been affected negatively in any way with this shampoo. Have used 4x so far.
I bought this cause I have a dog that's brown and white and a lot of the time when i was her her fur isn't too white, ever since i bought this soap my family has said her white fur is really bright and the brow fur is clean looking.
love this shampoo
My mal-Shi’s hair is so soft and white from this shampoo. It has a light clean smell once she was dry. My all time favorite shampoo yet
Great for Maltese Dogs!
Keeps your dogs fur fluffy, soft and white as snow!
I just don’t know if it actually helps
I just can’t really see too much of a difference with his coat to tell if there is a whitening effect. I mean it really does get his coat clean but my German Shepard just might have parts of his fur that are that orange tone to it. I have before and after photos
Wow, I Never Have Been So Impressed by a Dog Shampoo
I have a 6 year old maltese/shih tzu mix. I had been using a well known brand of dog shampoo for years. I recently ordered Veterinary Formula shampoo because my dog's fur wasn't looking as white and the vet said that she had dry skin at her last checkup. I just had the opportunity to use it for the first time this morning. Her fur looks considerably whiter and "fluffier". She has fur prone to mat and even after her bath, it was easy to brush her hair. This really is a good product.