Veterinary Formula Solutions Triple Strength Dirty Dog Concentrated Shampoo
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Three times more cleaning ingredients than comparable products.
- Enriched with wheat protein, shea oil, aloe vera and vitamin E.
- Ideal for cleaning up the dirtiest and smelliest pets.
- Keeps coat cleaner longer with a fresh green apple and white tea scent.
- Made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Bio-Groom Econo Groom Tearless Dog Shampoo, 2.5-gallon jug$112.70Chewy Price$116.99List Price$107.06Autoship Price
- Bio-Groom Herbal Groom Conditioning Dog Shampoo, 12-oz bottle$14.59Chewy Price$16.50List Price$13.86Autoship Price
- Mr. Groom Whitener Pet Shampoo, 12-oz bottle$9.70Chewy Price$9.99List Price$9.21Autoship Price
- Bio-Groom Groom 'N Fresh Odor Eliminating Dog Shampoo, 1-gal bottle$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Bio-Groom Soothing Anti-Itch Oatmeal Dog Shampoo, 2.5-gallon jug$97.82Chewy Price$104.57List Price$92.93Autoship Price
- Professional Pet Products AromaCare Lavender Pet Shampoo, 13.5-oz bottle, 2 count$17.74Chewy Price$19.72List Price$16.85Autoship Price
- Professional Pet Products AromaCare Chamomile Pet Shampoo, 2 count$10.32Chewy Price$11.46List Price$9.80Autoship Price
- Bio-Groom So-Gentle Hypo-Allergenic Creme Rinse Dog Shampoo, 1-gal bottle$44.12Chewy Price$44.59List Price$41.91Autoship Price
- Professional Pet Products AromaCare Coconut Milk Pet Conditioner, 1-gal bottle$64.25Chewy Price$61.04Autoship Price
- Bio-Groom Silky Dog Tear-Free Protein Lanolin Dog Shampoo, 5-gallon pail$208.35Chewy Price$197.93Autoship Price
- Bio-Groom So-Dirty Deep Cleansing Dog Shampoo, 1-gal bottle$47.51Chewy Price$48.50List Price$45.13Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Purified Water, Coconut Oil Based Cleansers, Acrylates Copolmer...||—||—||—||—|
|Health Feature||—||—||Shedding Control||—||—|
|Breed Size||—||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—||—|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
17 Customer Reviews
Literally the only one that worked for my dog, she kept breaking out her pen and off her runner and would roll in stinky stuff or dead and I washed her 3 or 4 times with a deodorizing shampoo that's made by arm and hammer it didn't work and I used this and it instantly worked and had her smelling good she even slept in our bed for 4 days while we fixed her pen
The best pet soap ever!
This is by far the best pet soap I have used on my 4 cats and dog that we have. It gets them clean and the smells so good, helps kill fleas. I love this and I will absolutely buy this product again and again!
We liked this okay when we had it, but then replaced it with a Burt's Bees deodorizing shampoo that didn't work nearly as well and took twice as much--we are coming back to this shampoo and sticking with it! For people who are saying their doodles are still stinky after a bath, that sounds like a health/grooming frequency issue, or not scrubbing well while in the bath! We have a 70 lb doodle who gets absolutely filthy at the dog park and this always does the trick! We bathe him every ~week and a half and brush every other day and he always comes out smelling nice!
I really liked this shampoo it smells very nice and keeps my pet fresh for a long time. Will be buying again
not that great
Bought this because even though I give my dog a bath once a month she stinks right after because she likes to play outdoors so I thought this would be a good shampoo to try didn’t see any difference than the shampoo that I use previously so I’ll probably go back to Zymox. Though it did suds up good.
Works well cleaning up the dog. Wish it had a stronger/longer lasting smell to it. Still a bit of ‘wet dog’ smell lingers. I guess I could use a doggy cologne on her after the bath and dry.....but I shouldn’t have to.
dirty dog shampoo
my dogs get a dirty fast, this shampoo works very well. they seem to stay cleaner longer. i highly recommened this dirty dog shampoo.
Doesn't Work For Our Dogs
We have two mini goldendoodles who smell rank after playing outside for any length of time. This shampoo helped some with the dirt but didn't touch the smell. Based on other reviews your mileage may vary.
I have been using the baby powder tearless for years and I love it. Decided to try this. Cleans dirty dogs well. Rinses out very easily. Very nice smell.
Jack loved it!
This was a great shampoo for a little pug who gets pretty stinky!