Vetnique Labs Dermabliss Allergy & Immune Salmon Flavored Seasonal Allergy & Fish Oil Soft Chew Supplement for Dogs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Supports allergies with key ingredients including quercetin and bromelain, which help maintain normal histamine levels and support a healthy immune system.
- Omega fatty acids from wild Alaskan salmon oil and TriMega Omega Complex support a healthy heart, immune system and healthy skin, coat and cognitive function.
- Features probiotics for a healthy gut, which is im-paw-tant for a healthy hound—Dermabliss uses LactoSpore, which contains 1 billion CFU’s of healthy bacteria per chew!
- Formulated with all natural ingredients like bovine, colostrum powder, licorice root powder and wild Alaskan salmon oil.
- Made in the USA and formulated by vets to support seasonal allergies in pets.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Natura Petz Organics FUNGUS AMONG US MAX* Master Blend Fungus, Mold & Yeast Support* Dog Supplement, 90 count$34.99Chewy Price$33.24Autoship Price
- 21st Century Essential Pet Allergy Support Respiratory Health Chewable Tablet Dog Supplement, 90 count$10.01Chewy Price$9.51Autoship Price
- KineticVet Skin & Allergy Relief Soft Chew Dog Supplement, 120 count$42.00Chewy Price
- PetStrips Skin & Seasonal Allergy Dog Strips, 12 count$15.99Chewy Price
- Biologic Vet BIOVET BioSKIN&COAT Natural Antihistamine Dog & Cat Supplement, 7-oz jar$19.99Chewy Price$20.99List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Vetnique Labs Seniorbliss Season Allergy Salmon Flavored Soft Chews Allergy Supplement for Senior Dogs, 60 count$35.99Chewy Price$37.77List Price$34.19Autoship Price
- Wanderfound Pets Allergy Relief & Immune Support Tablet Dog Supplement, 60 count$11.00Chewy Price$16.98List Price$10.45Autoship Price
- PetsPrefer Allergy Relief Pork Flavor Soft Chew Dog Supplement, 30 count$6.99Chewy Price$6.64Autoship Price
- dealPro-Sense Dog Itch & Allergy Solutions Tablets, 100 count$5.04Chewy Price$6.79List Price$4.79Autoship Price
- Chew + Heal Allergy Aid Soft Chew Allergy Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$24.98Chewy Price$29.99List Price$23.73Autoship Price
- VEDCO NutriVed Zinpro Dietary Chewable Dog Supplement, 100 count$9.99Chewy Price$11.25List Price
- Pet Parents Immune & Allergy Relief Salmon Flavored Dog Supplement, 90 count$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||TriMega Omega Complex, Colostrum Powder, EPA...||Active Ingredients: Colostrum, EpiCor Fermentate (Made Using Saccharomyces cerevisiae), Apple Cider Vinegar...||Echinacea, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Probiotics||Colostrum (250mg), Biomos(200mg), Apple Cider Vinegar (80mg)...||Colostrum (Bovine), Dried Fermentate (Made using Saccharomyces cerevisiae) (EpiCor), Apple Cider Vinegar...|
|Breed Size||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Puppy, Adult, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult|
|Health Feature||Immune Support, Digestive Health, Itch & Redness Remedy||Allergy Relief, Immune Support, Sensitive Skin||Allergy Relief, Itch & Redness Remedy, Immune Support||Immune Support||Allergy Relief, Digestive Health, Immune Support...|
|Food Flavor||Hickory, Salmon, Seafood & Fish, Herbs & Spices||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||N/A, Pork, Liver, Apple||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Lamb, Salmon|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
38 Customer Reviews
Not much of a difference
My dog has moderate allergy issues and I wanted to try something more natural to ease his discomfort. This is not powerful enough to soothe all my dog’s itchy spots but it’s definitely an improvement over no medicine. It may work for a mild allergy pup!
Licking and scratching
This product is not helping Anabelle with her itching , licking and scratching. This is not a new issue with her. We know that she has allergies but we were hoping to alleviate her symptoms without seeing the vet.
First time using these
Tried these for first time to help with seasonal allergies but didn't seem to do much for my pup. Itching still same. Will try something else. The search continues.....
I buy a lot of stuff from this company because they have good products that are well made. They keep my dog healthy and happy and he loves all of the chews
Unfortunately my pup won't take it freely
I have one pup who is licking her paws and occasionally biting her legs. She is a finicky eater when it comes to treats and medications so I have to be creative when offering to her. I tried these and finished the container but have not noticed any difference (had to disguise with canned food or break up into her kibble to get her to eat it). Due to her reluctance to freely take it yet have not noticed any side-effects such as diarrhea or gas, I gave it an average rating of 3 stars. I have 2 other pups that will eat anything and they have in fact taken these without any issues, but noticed no change in the itching department. Since Vetnique Labs does offer a probiotic chew that deals with allergies (itching), I am going to try that next. I already feed one of my pups the Glandex with favorable results and since this brand is recommended by our veterinarian, I will give their other product a try. Bottom Line: Although I have not noticed any adverse affects from these chews, they did not work for my household, so I cannot recommend this specific product.
Kind of effective? Hard to tell
I got these for my dog Shadow because when spring hit I noticed she seemed agitated and seemed bothered by her ears (lots of itching), so I took her to the vet and they said they didn't notice anything particular and mentioned it might be seasonal allergies, but didn't prescribe anything. So I was occasionally giving her a benadryl, but I wanted to see if there was something else I might be able to give her because she tends to dislike pills strongly. I think they help a little bit, but not enough that I'd say she has made a vast improvement. I've still been getting them, and sometimes I'll put a benadryl in one of the chews (because they're soft), but so far the verdict is still out on this one.
My Pets Favorite Supplement (more like a treat!)
Not only does my pet love this supplement I've noticed that it helps to keep her allergies in check! Well worth the cost.
My dogs are not scratching like they were before.
I’m so glad to have found this product. My dogs have never scratched so much before. Both my dogs have been to the vet twice for allergy shots and I’ve spent so much on medicated shampoo they still scratched and I’ve given them this for almost a month and I rarely ever see them scratching no more bald spots, fur is growing back. Definitely recommend.
Seems to be working
It's easy to give. He gobbles it down so quickly, he doesn't even realize it's not just a treat.
These chews stopped my dog from licking her paw and shaking her ears! Her seasonal allergies are gone for good!!