Vetnique Labs Dermabliss Allergy & Immune Salmon Flavored Seasonal Allergy & Fish Oil Soft Chew Supplement for Dogs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Supports allergies with key ingredients including quercetin and bromelain, which help maintain normal histamine levels and support a healthy immune system.
- Omega fatty acids from wild Alaskan salmon oil and TriMega Omega Complex support a healthy heart, immune system and healthy skin, coat and cognitive function.
- Features probiotics for a healthy gut, which is im-paw-tant for a healthy hound—Dermabliss uses LactoSpore, which contains 1 billion CFU’s of healthy bacteria per chew!
- Formulated with all natural ingredients like bovine, colostrum powder, licorice root powder and wild Alaskan salmon oil.
- Made in the USA and formulated by vets to support seasonal allergies in pets.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Vita Pet Life Coco & Luna Allergy Relief Immune System Health Bacon & Liver Flavor Chewable Tablets Dog Supplement, 120 count$22.90Chewy Price$21.75Autoship Price
- PetStrips Skin & Seasonal Allergy Dog Strips, 12 count$15.99Chewy Price
- NaturVet Aller-911 Plus Antioxidants Soft Chews Allergy Supplement for Dogs, 70 count$14.99Chewy Price$15.92List Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Vetnique Labs Seniorbliss Season Allergy Salmon Flavored Soft Chews Allergy Supplement for Senior Dogs, 30 count$19.99Chewy Price$21.99List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- LICKS Pill-Free SKIN & ALLERGY Dog Supplement, 30 count$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- KineticVet Skin & Allergy Relief Soft Chew Dog Supplement, 120 count$42.00Chewy Price
- NaturVet Hemp Soft Chews Allergy Supplement for Dogs, 60 count$18.99Chewy Price$18.04Autoship Price
- GNC Pets Advanced Seasonal Immune Support Chicken Flavor Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 90 count$9.50Chewy Price$14.99List Price$9.03Autoship Price
- Winpro Pet Allergy Soft Chew Dog Supplement, 60 count$34.99Chewy Price$33.24Autoship Price
- Vetnique Labs Dermabliss Omega & Skin Salmon Flavored Soft Chew Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$54.99Chewy Price$52.24Autoship Price
- Chew + Heal Allergy Aid Soft Chew Allergy Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$24.98Chewy Price$29.99List Price$23.73Autoship Price
- PeakTails Dermatrix Skin & Coat Dog Supplement, 90 count$34.95Chewy Price$33.20Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||TriMega Omega Complex, Colostrum Powder, EPA...||Active Ingredients: Colostrum (Bovine), Dried Fermentate (Made Using Saccharomyces cerevisiae) (EpiCor® Pets), Apple Cider Vinegar...||Active Ingredients: Colostrum, EpiCor Fermentate (Made Using Saccharomyces cerevisiae), Apple Cider Vinegar...||Echinacea, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Probiotics||Active Ingredients: Colostrum (Bovine), Dried Fermentate (Made Using Saccharomyces cerevisiae) (EpiCor® Pets), Apple Cider Vinegar...|
|Breed Size||All Breeds, Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Puppy, Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy|
|Health Feature||Immune Support, Digestive Health, Itch & Redness Remedy||Allergy Relief, Immune Support||Allergy Relief, Immune Support, Sensitive Skin||Allergy Relief||Immune Support|
|Food Flavor||Hickory, Salmon, Seafood & Fish, Herbs & Spices||Lamb, Meat||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||N/A, Pork, Liver, Apple||Peanut Butter|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
39 Customer Reviews
great product, easy to use! Our dog loves the taste! Would recommend this product for any dogs that constantly licks or chews on paws! Chewy is a great place to purchase your pet supplies! Received my order the next day!
Not much of a difference
My dog has moderate allergy issues and I wanted to try something more natural to ease his discomfort. This is not powerful enough to soothe all my dog’s itchy spots but it’s definitely an improvement over no medicine. It may work for a mild allergy pup!
Licking and scratching
This product is not helping Anabelle with her itching , licking and scratching. This is not a new issue with her. We know that she has allergies but we were hoping to alleviate her symptoms without seeing the vet.
First time using these
Tried these for first time to help with seasonal allergies but didn't seem to do much for my pup. Itching still same. Will try something else. The search continues.....
I buy a lot of stuff from this company because they have good products that are well made. They keep my dog healthy and happy and he loves all of the chews
Unfortunately my pup won't take it freely
I have one pup who is licking her paws and occasionally biting her legs. She is a finicky eater when it comes to treats and medications so I have to be creative when offering to her. I tried these and finished the container but have not noticed any difference (had to disguise with canned food or break up into her kibble to get her to eat it). Due to her reluctance to freely take it yet have not noticed any side-effects such as diarrhea or gas, I gave it an average rating of 3 stars. I have 2 other pups that will eat anything and they have in fact taken these without any issues, but noticed no change in the itching department. Since Vetnique Labs does offer a probiotic chew that deals with allergies (itching), I am going to try that next. I already feed one of my pups the Glandex with favorable results and since this brand is recommended by our veterinarian, I will give their other product a try. Bottom Line: Although I have not noticed any adverse affects from these chews, they did not work for my household, so I cannot recommend this specific product.
Kind of effective? Hard to tell
I got these for my dog Shadow because when spring hit I noticed she seemed agitated and seemed bothered by her ears (lots of itching), so I took her to the vet and they said they didn't notice anything particular and mentioned it might be seasonal allergies, but didn't prescribe anything. So I was occasionally giving her a benadryl, but I wanted to see if there was something else I might be able to give her because she tends to dislike pills strongly. I think they help a little bit, but not enough that I'd say she has made a vast improvement. I've still been getting them, and sometimes I'll put a benadryl in one of the chews (because they're soft), but so far the verdict is still out on this one.
My Pets Favorite Supplement (more like a treat!)
Not only does my pet love this supplement I've noticed that it helps to keep her allergies in check! Well worth the cost.
My dogs are not scratching like they were before.
I’m so glad to have found this product. My dogs have never scratched so much before. Both my dogs have been to the vet twice for allergy shots and I’ve spent so much on medicated shampoo they still scratched and I’ve given them this for almost a month and I rarely ever see them scratching no more bald spots, fur is growing back. Definitely recommend.
Seems to be working
It's easy to give. He gobbles it down so quickly, he doesn't even realize it's not just a treat.