VetOne Advita Probiotic Nutritional Cat Supplement, 30 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Contains four different live, active cultures and prebiotic inulin.
- Helps maintain a healthy immune system and promotes intestinal health, and can also maintain stool consistency.
- Contains vitamins A, E, and C plus taurine for overall health.
- Micro-encapsulation provides better stability and powder form easily mixes in with food.
- Use as a daily supplement, during diet changes or boarding, or before and after veterinary procedures.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- MaryRuth's Liquid Probiotic Unflavored Cat Supplement, 4-oz bottle$41.93Chewy Price$49.95List Price$39.83Autoship Price
- Pet Ultimates Probiotics Cat Supplement, 1.55-oz jar$32.95Chewy Price$31.30Autoship Price
- Vital Planet Vital Cat Daily Multivitamin Powder Cat Supplement, 2.6-oz jar$25.99Chewy Price$24.69Autoship Price
- Nutramax Imuquin Immune Health Support Powder Cat Supplement, 30 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Van Beek Natural Sciences Synacore Digestive Support Cat Supplement, 30 count$33.54Chewy Price$33.60List Price
- Vital Planet Flora Cat Daily Probiotic Powder Cat Supplement, 3.9-oz jar$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Nutri-Vet Medication for Diarrhea for Cats, 4-oz bottle$6.99Chewy Price$7.49List Price$6.64Autoship Price
- Whole Life Nature's Remedy Digestive Health Whole Food Cat Supplement, 4.5-oz bag$15.39Chewy Price$19.99List Price$14.62Autoship Price
- DealPetHonesty Digestive Probiotics+ Premium Gut + Immune Health Cat Supplement, 4.2-oz bottle$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- Natura Petz Organics Lumps & Bumps Turkey Flavored Powder Skin & Coat Supplement for Cats, 4-oz tin$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Natura Petz Organics Yummy Tummy Cat Supplement, 90 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Dried Poultry Liver, Dried Enterococcus Faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product...||Dried Chicken Liver, Maltodextrin, Dicalcium Phosphate...||S. Cerevisiae, Beta Glucan, L. Acidophilus...||Brewers Dried Yeast, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Fish Oil Powder...||Yeast Extract, Dried Propionibacterium Freudenreichii Fermentation Product, Dried Propionibacterium Shermanii Fermentation Product...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Kitten||Adult, Senior, Kitten||Adult||Adult, Senior||Adult|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health, Shedding Control, Allergy Relief||Hip & Joint Support, Digestive Health||Digestive Health, Recovery, Immune Support|
|Special Diet||—||—||Chicken-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||—||Grain-Free, Non-GMO|
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
40 Customer Reviews
Works great, helped my cat recover from a tooth extraction and seems to be helping my parents cat who has suffered from digestive issues his whole life
Great product. Cat loves it and it produces desired result.
Happy with this
These are expensive through the vet, So happy I’m able to order through here
Probiotics for Cats
Ming's veterinarian prescribed Advita probiotic supplement powder to help resolve his issue with diarrhea (which was caused by a switch in food to a prescription diet for urinary crystals). It worked great and got the diarrhea under control. I still mix it into his food occasionally as probiotics are a good thing for the gut. It is flavorless and odorless and Ming doesn't mind!
A good product
This helps cats digestive but it also helps my kitties to not throw up their food.
Highly recommend this product.
The stray cat that I rescued had stomach problems but after using this product for 3 days she was fine. I still give it to her every day. Chewy's free vet advice has saved me money and time!
Cats love it
My finicky cats love this and they will eat their food if I sprinkle this on it. We call it “foo foo dust”. Lol
A little pricey but well worth it
My vet recommends this probiotic whenever my cat has to take antibiotics. My kitty eats it with his regular food no problem.
Bought this to use after a yearly deworming. Have always used the Purina probiotic. The price of this item was too good to pass up, and I figured if it doesn't work, I can always go back to the Purina one. Definitely don't have to do that. Yeah!
Works for Senior Cats With Digestive Issues
With 5 senior cats, there is always someone with an upset digestive system either vomiting, regurgitating, or sudden lack of interest in food. I started adding this supplement to their daily canned food. What we love about it is this powder is easy to sprinkle on canned food, has a flavor cats will eat, and most of all it reduces the number of digestive issues. I can easily seal the unused portion and use it the next day so there is no waste. I have not had to take my senior cats to the vet office for any digestive issues since I started using this product and that is a huge bonus and the exact outcome I was hoping for. I have tried many other supplements over the last 30 years and by far this is one I highly recommend and will continue to use with my kitty crew