Vetoquinol Ear Cleaning Solution for Dogs & Cats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Formulated with aloe vera to soften skin
- Gentle enough for routine use with dogs and cats to aid in the prevention of external ear infections
- Denatured alcohol and lactic acid dry and acidify the external ear canal
- For very dirty ears, apply 2–3 times daily for a week.
- Ear Cleansing Solution provides an environment that helps maintain healthy ears, and aids in the prevention of external ear infections
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- MalAcetic Otic Cleanser for Dogs & Cats, 4-oz bottle$9.98Chewy Price$9.48Autoship Price
- Miracle Care R-7 Ear Cleaner Step 2 for Dogs & Cats, 4-oz bottle$10.66Chewy Price
- Vetoquinol Universal Medicated Shampoo for Dogs & Cats, 1-gal bottle$138.99Chewy Price$132.04Autoship Price
- PetArmor Ear Rinse for Dogs & Cats, 4-oz bottle$6.29Chewy Price$6.99List Price$5.98Autoship Price
- Zymox Ear Cleanser for Dogs & Cats, 1-gal bottle$85.79Chewy Price$129.99List Price$81.50Autoship Price
- Vetoquinol BPO-3 Shampoo for Dogs & Cats, 16-oz bottle$14.49Chewy Price$13.77Autoship Price
- Vetoquinol Itchy Dry Skin Aloe & Oatmeal Soap-Free Dog & Cat Shampoo, 1-gal bottle$62.49Chewy Price$59.37Autoship Price
- Vetoquinol Aloe & Oatmeal Conditioner for Dogs & Cats, 1-gal bottle$62.49Chewy Price$59.37Autoship Price
- Vet's Best Ear Relief Dry for Dogs, 4-oz bottle$12.26Chewy Price$11.65Autoship Price
- Relief Shampoo with Pramoxine & Colloidal Oatmeal for Dogs & Cats, 12-oz bottle$14.49Chewy Price$13.77Autoship Price
- Relief Spray for Itchy Skin for Dogs, Cats, & Horses 8-oz bottle$12.32Chewy Price$11.70Autoship Price
- Zymox Veterinary Strength Enzymatic Dog & Cat Leave-on Conditioner, 12-oz bottle$14.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$14.24Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active: Sd-Alcohol 40-2, 10%; Lactic Acid, 1.76%; Benzoic Acid...||#Water (Aqua), Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Chlorite(Oxygene)...||—||Deionized Water, Propylene Glycol, Aloe Vera Gel...||Purified Water, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin...|
|Health Feature||Ear Care||Ear Care||Ear Care||Ear Care||Ear Care|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
176 Customer Reviews
It's not just this product but every product that I've ever purchased from chewy is correct pricing is always on point and delivery is fast and if there's ever been a problem they correct it immediately . I've been using chewy for years for products & veterinarian,Nooooo place better & also customer service are always extremely helpful & polite!!!!!!!
Great for keeping ears clean
Vetoquinol is great and use it frequently to keep my Standard Poodle's ears clean and free from possible infections. She seems to like it as well. Dap a few drops on a cotton pad to wipe around outside and gently in her ear canal and we are good to go. Amazing how hear inner ears collect dirt and dust after walking in the hills so this is a great way to keep her healthy and happy.
Keep their ears clean!
With cocker spaniels' ears, it's important to keep them clean and this product allows me to do so. Smells good and does the job. Makes it easier to use the Q-tip gently. The only problem is he doesn't like me squirting in his ears!
The best for long ear maintenance!
We have 2 basset hounds with long ears and use this weekly for maintenance ear cleaning. People overlook how important ear care is for dogs, but it is so vital for a dogs quality of life. I can generally smell yeasty ears on a dog when I walk into a room and thanks to this, my bassets never have yeasty smelling ears! It is self drying, so I don’t have to worry about anything but actually aiming in the ear canal and holding them still. I administer by squirting it into the ear while hoping they don’t shake their head, massage the base of the ear, let them shake the remainder off, and then let the zoomies commence! I personally love the stronger perfume smell of this cleaner and I always know that if the smell is gone, it is time to clean the ears again! Our younger basset has always had hormonal ear wax buildup, and this takes care of all of it with minimal effort. This will last us an entire year for two dogs. Please care for your pet’s ears, it doesn’t get easier than this stuff.
Cleans up ears of wax and dirt
I've used this before. My vet always kept a supply of this product in his office(r.i.p.) This product works very well!
This ear cleaner is great! I have a basset hound and her ears get really dirty and this ear cleaner works great!
This works great we have a cocker spaniel and live near the water so she is in and out of the water and we use this after each swim or bath to keep ears dried out.
I have a golden doodle. Her ears havent smelled the best. We would clean with warm water and soap and be sure to dry them well to prevent yeast. Nothing worked. This has been so helpful and her ears don’t stink at all.
Ear cleaner bottle
Cap on bottle not put on properly. Went to fix it and found seal broke. Cleaner spilled out into mailing bag. Sent text to chewy but never received a response.
This is an excellent solution for cleaning our Yorkie's ears--& a little goes a long way!