Vetoquinol Pro-Pectalin Medication for Diarrhea for Cats & Dogs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Anti-Diarrheal oral gel for dogs and cats helps resolve and provides relief for diarrhea caused by stress or other influences
- Kaolin, which soothes irritated intestines and absorbs water and excess bacterial toxins
- Microencapsulation helps protect the bacteria against low pH stomach acids
- Enterococcus faecium, which is part of the normal intestinal flora
- Pectin, which absorbs water and helps firm stool
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Vetoquinol Pro-Pectalin Medication for Diarrhea for Cats & Dogs, 250 count$62.99Chewy Price$65.99List Price$59.84Autoship Price
- DealNutramax Proviable Kit Medication for Diarrhea for Cats & Dogs, 30mL Medium & Large Dog$24.99Chewy Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Vets Preferred Advanced Medication for Diarrhea for Dogs, 8-oz bottle$13.95Chewy Price$15.95List Price$13.25Autoship Price
- PetAg Pet Pectillin Medication for Diarrhea for Cats & Dogs, 4-oz bottle$6.59Chewy Price$8.90List Price$6.26Autoship Price
- DealNutramax Proviable DC Chewable Tablets Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 60 count$32.94Chewy Price$32.99List Price$31.29Autoship Price
- DealNutramax Proviable-DC Capsules Digestive Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 30 count$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- VetriScience Vetri Mega Probiotic Capsules Digestive Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 240 count$57.00Chewy Price$54.15Autoship Price
- VetriScience Fast Balance G.I. Paste Medication for Digestive Issues for Cats & Dogs, 35-cc$22.00Chewy Price$38.08List Price$20.90Autoship Price
- VetOne Advita Probiotic Nutritional Dog Supplement, 30 count$23.25Chewy Price$22.09Autoship Price
- NaturVet Advanced Probiotics & Enzymes Plus Vet Strength PB6 Probiotic Powder Digestive Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 4-oz jar$22.99Chewy Price$21.84Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Per Ml: Kaolin 0.6 G, Pectin 0.025 G, Direct-Fed Microbials 0.2 Billion Cfu (Enterococcus Faecium) Kaolin...||Dried Bifidobacterium Bifidum Fermentation Product, Gelatin, Yeast Extract...||Activated attapulgite, 750 mg per 5 mL (teaspoonful) in a base containing pectin, magnesium trisilicate...||Active Ingredients (Syringe): Kaolin 0.6g, Pectin 25mg, Enterococcus Faecium 200...||Vegetable Oil, Dextrose, Hydrated Sodium Aluminosilicate...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||All Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Puppy, Kitten, Adult, Senior||Adult||Adult|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health|
Questions & Answers
32 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
386 Customer Reviews
worked great for my cat
4 stars only because of the size and it’s not easy to handle especially alone trying to feed to a cat aside from that it worked right away. Being that I had a hard time trying to feed it to him I put the recommended dose into his food and he ate all of his food with no problem. By the next day diarrhea was finally gone after 3 days of having it. His tummy is all better now! And thanks to the Chewy Vets on hand. They helped me with this issue and were fantastic.
cannot stop recommending this
My Pomeranian puppy went through a couple bouts of bloody diarrhea that had me terrified. Full vet work up, just bad stomach bugs. I’ve started giving one Cc of this any time we have more than a couple of loose stools, & we’ve stayed sickness free for over a year now!! Seriously love this and cannot stop recommending this.
My dog has very sensitive stomach and consistently has diarrhea throughout a given year. Pro-Pectallin kicks in immediately and saves us a trip to the vet which ends up saving a ton of time and money!
This is the first time my baby had diarrhea due to change of diet and I got recommended to try this out and it helped firm up his stool!
Works great for quickly getting rid of diarrhea
While it isn’t fun giving this to your cat it does work pretty quickly in a day or 2. My cat fights it and even runs when he sees the tube coming out but he likes the taste. I put it on the roof of his mouth and as he’s smacking it down some drips out and he licks it off the ground. I would not order it from Chewy during summer months as it’s not transported in climate controlled vehicle. Says to store in a cool dry space. Mine arrived hot!
This will control diarrhea within 1-2 days. My vet told me it's great. I say it is also because it works! Highly recommend.
correct dosage amount
This product does work if you use the correct dosage for cats...if your cats weights is more than 10lbs you use 2cc not just 1. I put 2cc on plate and wipe it up with my index finger & open his mouth and wipe it inside side of mouth!
Great product at a good price
The boy who needs this for his digestive problems likes the taste and laps it up. I'll never be without it!
Usually helps, good to have around
This usually helps, especially with diarrhea caused by antibiotics, so I like to keep some around, just in case. Most of my cats hate the taste, though, so I deducted a star for having to put it in a capsule and pill them with rather than being able to give it directly.
All pet owner should have this at home
I keep a few of these at home because my dog has a sensitive stomach, so whenever he feels fuzzy, I'll just add this to his food. Works great.