Stress can hurt your horse’s health, so help keep him calm and comforted during stressful times with the Vetoquinol Zylkene Equine Behavior Support Horse Supplement Powder 2000 mg. The non-drowsy formula uses alpha-casozepine, a natural ingredient found in cow’s milk, to help balance the stress reactions of horses safely and with no tranquilizing or sedating effects. Milk-sourced alpha-casozepine is known to promote relaxation in babies, and it works in a similar way in an adult horse or pony, giving him a sense of comfort and contentment to help him cope with stress or adapt to new situations. It’s perfect to help horses adapt to stressful situations such as new environments, loading and travel, vet visits, and during weaning, stall rest, and social regrouping. It’s also great for stress-related behavior problems and behavior management. Plus, it’s free of lactose and preservatives, making it ideal for sensitives, and contains no prohibited substances.
- The only veterinary supplement formulated with alpha-casozepine, a natural cow’s milk protein known to effectively help relax horses and ponies.
- Non-drowsy formula provides a sense of calm while maintain mental alertness, without tranquilizing or sedating effects.
- Perfect to use for all stressful situations your horse may encounter, on or off the farm, and is backed by research for behavior management.
- Free of lactose and preservatives, so it’s ideal for horses with sensitives; chosen by veterinarians and dog behaviorists for short-term or long-term use.
- Easy to give once daily at meal time, with an apple flavor that most horses love.
Store at controlled room temperature. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Close securely after use. This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only. Consult your veterinarian before giving your pet Zylkene. Follow the recommended administration on the package, unless otherwise instructed by your veterinarian.
See all items by Vetoquinol