VetriScience Canine Plus Soft Chew Multivitamin for Senior Dogs, 60 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Developed with over 25 balanced ingredients to support proper composition of body fluids, bone structure and help maintain healthy nerve function and cognitive health.
- Included biotin promotes moisture and elasticity in the skin while encouraging healthy coat growth to keep your dog’s skin shiny and thriving.
- Inositol, also known as vitamin B8, adds extra support to the cardiovascular and cognitive systems to ensue your pup remains aware as he ages.
- Highly palatable vegetable-flavored soft chews are easy to feed as a treat or reward and are recommended for everyday use.
- Ideal for geriatric dogs to support heart, liver, brain and eye function as well as physical and mental well-being.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Finn Hip & Joint Dog Supplement, 90 count$28.00Chewy Price$30.00List Price$26.60Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Ancient Elements Mobility Bites Bison Flavored Soft Chews Hip & Joint Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$25.97Chewy Price$24.67Autoship Price
- DealPetHonesty Turmeric Joint Health Pumpkin & Coconut Flavored Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Turmeric Curcumin Bites Bacon Flavored Soft Chews Multivitamin for Dogs, 90 count$26.97Chewy Price$25.62Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Select Elements Mussel Mobility Bites Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Hip & Joint Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$16.97Chewy Price$16.12Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Mobility Bites Bacon Flavored Soft Chews Hip & Joint Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.97Chewy Price$25.62Autoship Price
- DealPetHonesty Duck Flavored Soft Chews Multivitamin for Senior Dogs, 90 count$35.99Chewy Price$34.19Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Vet Strength Mobility Bites Soft Chew Joint Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$49.97Chewy Price$47.47Autoship Price
- PetLab Co. Joint Care Pork Flavor Dog Supplement, 30 count$35.95Chewy Price$34.15Autoship Price
- Liquid-Vet Hip & Joint Support Chicken Flavored Liquid Joint Supplement for Dogs, 32-oz bottle$25.99Chewy Price$24.69Autoship Price
- DealPetHonesty PureMobility Max-Strength Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Dogs, 60 count$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- Nature's Pure Edge Hip & Joint & Tumeric Dog & Cat Supplement, 6-oz jar$22.25Chewy Price$24.50List Price$21.14Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Oat Flour, Brewers Dried Yeast, Glycerin...||Brewers Dried Yeast, Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate...||Active Ingredients: Moisture (max), Calcium (Tricalcium Phosphate), Potassium (Potassium Chloride)...||Oat Flour, Brewers Dried Yeast, Rye Flour...||Brewers Dried Yeast, Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Senior||Senior||Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior, Puppy|
|Health Feature||Vitamins & Minerals, Senior Care||Vitamins & Minerals, Senior Care||Vitamins & Minerals, Brain Health, Senior Care||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals|
|Food Flavor||—||—||Liver||—||Duck, Poultry|
Questions & Answers
13 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
116 Customer Reviews
VetriScience canine plus senior mutivitamin
I ordered K9 senior multi vitamin plus senior soft chew multivitamin. What I got was canine senior multivitamin. I don't know if that's supposed to be a soft chew or not. If this is supposed to be a soft chew for a senior dog, it's not. Mine did not have any type of scent like some of the other reviews state. However, my dog still realized it was something other than dog food and turned her nose up to it. Unfortunately my dog is a rescue, and only had a few teeth when I got her so this is not soft enough for her to chew.
My 17 yr old Shih Tzu did not care for these. She spit them out. I didn't like the way they smelled so quit giving them to her. I gave them to others to see if their senior dog would eat them.
4 Out of 4 Dogs Love Them!
All 4 of our senior pups love them & they are affordable. I do wish they offered a larger quantity. The bottle of 60 doesn't even get us thru the month. Also, last time we ordered they were shipped in a bag instead of a bottle. Luckily I still had the almost empty bottle from our previous order.
Vitamins for my ten year fur babies
I really don’t know what they will help them to stay healthy,I just changed them from regular vitamins.Time will tell
Soft chews did the trick!
One of two of my dogs is particular will snub certain treats I have to do my homework when buying treats. I find that these soft chews seem to work and he likes the softness and whatever is in it works. I will order again or if the manufacturer carries anything else along the same line.
Boost for Senior Dogs
Honestly, I haven't seen any huge cognitive difference in my 7yo Husky mix, but then again, you'd have to know Briscoe to know that Husky mentality. But overall he takes the vitamins with no complaints and the price for quantity is great. Will definitely keep buying.
My dog likes them especially since their soft and chewy but otherwise i dont see any changesat all.
My Shih Tzu is 13 and getting old quick. I have noticed these have helped perk her up. She is moving better, eating more than she was before and just seems happier when she feels better. I am so glad I got these for her. A HUGE plus is she will eat them! She is so picky on her dog treats (only eats one kind and we have tried lots). She has no problem eating these.
Seems to be enjoyable
My senior dogs like this product and eat them when I put on top of their food . I don’t know if they work but I fell good that they eat them and hopefully reap the benefits
Arrived in no time!
My two old girls really like the taste. No problem taking these vitamins. Not sure yet how much the vitamins help yet. Only giving them to them for a week.