VetriScience Composure Chicken Liver Flavored Soft Chews Calming Supplement for Small Dogs, 30 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- A calming formula providing C3 calming complex, L-Theanine and thiamine to support balanced behavior
- Anxiety can run high in dogs who are unwillingly placed in different environmental situations, causing actions like incessant scratching, barking, urine marking or aggressive behavior. Composure Chews are formulated to address these habits and the anxiety that leads to their proliferation
- Advanced formula that contains a combination of factors not found in other calming formulas that supports balanced behavior
- Each ingredient was specifically picked for their effectiveness and do not cause addiction, drowsiness or impaired motor skills
- Highly palatable chicken liver-flavor bite-sized chews can be used for either immediate support or on a daily basis for ongoing support
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- VetriScience Composure Chicken Liver Flavored Soft Chews Calming Supplement for Dogs, 60 count$18.25Chewy Price$32.03List Price$17.34Autoship Price
- VetriScience Composure Long Lasting Chicken Flavored Calming Supplement for Dogs, 90 Chews$40.70Chewy Price$44.99List Price$38.66Autoship Price
- VetriScience Composure Peanut Butter Flavored Chews Calming Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$29.99Chewy Price$37.00List Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Heavenly Hounds Relaxation Square Peanut Butter Flavor Stress & Anxiety Relief Dog Supplement, 12 count$45.99Chewy Price$43.69Autoship Price
- Sentry Good Behavior Chicken Flavored Soft Chew Calming Supplement for Dog, 60 count$15.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price$15.19Autoship Price
- NaturVet Quiet Moments Plus Melatonin Soft Chews Calming Supplement for Dogs, 65 count$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Chew + Heal Anxiety & Stress Dog Supplement, 60 count$19.98Chewy Price$24.98List Price$18.98Autoship Price
- ThunderEase Pheromone Calming Spray for Dogs, 2-oz$28.99Chewy Price$29.95List Price
- Vetnique Labs Petbliss Calming & Behavior Hickory Chicken Flavored Soft Chew Calming Supplement for Dogs, 30 count$19.99Chewy Price$22.21List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- waggedy Calm Stress & Anxiety Relief Melatonin Dog Supplement, 60 Count$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- VetriScience Composure Bacon Flavored Chews Calming Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$29.99Chewy Price$37.00List Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Adaptil Calming Diffuser Refill for Dogs, 30 day$21.89Chewy Price$26.99List Price$20.80Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: (Per 1 Chew) Thiamine (Vitamin B1), C3 Tm (Colostrum Calming Complex), L-Theanine....||Active Ingredients: (Per 4 g Soft Chew) L-Tryptophan, Ocean Kelp (Ascophyllum Nodosum), Ginger Root Powder...||Active Ingredients: Bio-Calm Complex (Propriety Blend of Chamomile, Hops, Ginger...||Chamomile, Passionflower, Sensoril Ashwagandha...||Active Ingredients: (Per 1 Chew) Thiamine (Vitamin B1). 62.5 mg L-Theanine (Suntheanine® brand) 21.12 mg Colostrum Calming Complex™ Biopeptide Blend 10.56 mg, Inactive Ingredients: Brewers Yeast, Calcium Sulfate...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Senior|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Liver, Poultry, Meat||Chicken, Poultry||Hickory||Chicken, Poultry||—|
Questions & Answers
22 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
225 Customer Reviews
Pearl is a timid small dog. She goes absolutely bonkers when it thunders. If I know a storm is coming, I can give her one of the Composure pills (it takes about 30 minutes to take effect) and she is calm.
Help for my anxiety filled pound puppy
I adopted a dog who has become clear to me that he has never been out of a cage and his one year life so far, till us. He has so much anxiety about everything and when we crate him he howls and scratches the crate, my vet recommended this for him and it has been a tremendous help!
So far, the chews seem to be working
My 15 1/2 year old Chihuahua is mostly blind & deaf and when he can’t find me he gets very anxious, as in pacing through the house & crying. My vet recommended these chews and so far they’ve done the trick. I give him one about a half hour before I need to leave the house and he is very settled while I’m gone. And not a little zombie dog either, just very calm. I’ve already recommended them to a couple people who have anxious dogs.
Didn’t seem to do anything
Tried these at the recommendation of my vet when asking about solutions for my dog’s apparent anxiety and increase in obsessively licking my feet, arms, etc. The vet thought these might be a better choice than CBD, but I haven’t noticed any improvement in my dog’s behavior. I only give one a day and only been using a couple of weeks so maybe an increase in number of chews would help.
Calming down anxiety
Our little rescue toy poodle acts out when we leave him and our other pup alone. He chews up papers and pee pads and pees on the floor although he uses the doggie door faithfully when we are home. So I thought I would try Composure to calm down the anxiety he apparently feels when we leave. We had used it with another pup in the past and it worked. So far we have used Composure on our toy poodle once and he did not act out. Fingers crossed.
This product was recommended by my dog’s vet for anxiety. I was skeptical, but hopeful that it would work. I tried one chew. She didn’t like it. I coated it with cheese so she would eat it. Next time I tried two chews. Still no effect. I went to three chews, Guess I give up. Just doesn’t work for us.
Didn't work for my dogs
We have 3 dogs that get nervous under various different circumstances (car rides, vet visits, visitors, storms) and this product didn't seem to have any effect whatsoever on any of them. I even double-dosed them after the first few tries and there was no discernible effect.
Thanks for your follow-up and thank you so much for the birthday present for Sir Blue a week ago. I have been meaning to write and thank you for both of us. He loves you and I do too.
we were recommended these by our vet for our 17lb dog who is terrified of fireworks. they arrived just in time for the 4th of july festivities and before all the fireworks started, we gave her one. it seemed to help some. she was able to go outside to potty, whereas last year that was not an easy task.
Chewy Always Comes Through For You
Chewy is a very compassionate and caring company. They keep you updated by email on your orders and are very patient waiting on mail-in prescriptions. I just can’t say enough good things about them!