VetriScience Express Ease Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 40 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Developed to support proper stool consistency for anal gland health with 3 sources of fiber.
- Each stick includes a blend of larch tree extract, digestion resistant malt dextrin and pumpkin powder.
- Designed to control fecal volume, proper bowel function, regularity and healthy intestinal micro flora.
- Highly palatable natural duck-flavored treats can be fed as a beneficial treat or reward.
- Easy to administer chewable sticks can be fed once a day are ideal for ages and weight ranges.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- PetAg Linatone Liquid Skin & Coat Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 32-oz bottle$37.39Chewy Price$35.52Autoship Price
- Wanderfound Pets Omega 3-6-9 Skin & Coat Health Smoked Salmon & Liver Flavor Dog Supplement, 120 count$19.98Chewy Price$18.98Autoship Price
- Probios Intelliflora Probiotic Dog Supplement, 30 count$21.99Chewy Price$20.89Autoship Price
- Vet Worthy Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil Soft Chew Dog Supplement, 30 count$10.05Chewy Price$12.99List Price$9.55Autoship Price
- NaturVet Senior Advanced Intestinal Support With Non-GMO Ingredients Dog Supplement, 60 count$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Animal Health Solutions Spunky Level II Probiotics & Digestive Enzymes & Joint Support Dog Supplement, 4-lb bag$106.99Chewy Price$128.96List Price$101.64Autoship Price
- Plato Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil Dog & Cat Supplement, 8-oz bottle$12.78Chewy Price$15.99List Price$12.14Autoship Price
- Apocaps CX Apoptogen Formula Dog Supplement, 90 count$56.95Chewy Price$89.95List Price$54.10Autoship Price
- Healthy Breeds Multi-Tabs Plus Chewable Tablets Dog Supplement, 365 count$29.95Chewy Price$28.45Autoship Price
- Paramount Pet Health Glucosamine Hip & Joint Large Dog Supplement, 32-oz bottle$69.97Chewy Price$89.97List Price$66.47Autoship Price
- Vet's Best Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 30 count$15.19Chewy Price$15.99List Price$14.43Autoship Price
- NaturVet Hemp Liquid Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 32-oz bottle$53.99Chewy Price$51.29Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: (Per Bar) Proprietary Pumpkin Blend, 2800 mg, (larch tree extract...||Active Ingredients: Proprietary Blend of Beet Pulp, Flaxseed, and Psyllium Husk...||Pumpkin Seed Powder, Granulated Pumpkin Seed, Apple Pectin Cellulose Powder...||Other Ingredients: Oat Flour, Palm Fruit Oil, Rice Flour...||Glycerine, Potato Starch, Brewer's Dried Yeast...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, Immune Support||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health, Immune Support, Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health|
|Food Flavor||N/A||N/A||Peanut Butter||Duck, Poultry||N/A|
|Special Diet||N/A||N/A||N/A||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO||N/A|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
29 Customer Reviews
Excellent customer service, delivery, and product. I will be ordering other items in the very near future.
Great product for the health of my Springer Rascal!
After months (at least 6) of vet appointments for swollen anal glands that had to be drained each time, and my vet suggesting surgery with the risk that my dog might not have control of his bowels after surgery, I decided to try the Express Ease product. After three weeks, the swelling subsided, and things were back to normal for my dog! Thank you for this great product! My dog did not have to have surgery and no more vet appointments. He gets one Express Ease daily.
not all that it is cracked up to be
While my girl loved the taste of the chew it failed to do much of anything to reduce her scooting around the floor.
useless for my Golden Retriever
My review headline speaks for itself. And, isn't this review page annoying?
Has Made a Difference
We have an older terrier mix and she has been unable to successfully express herself for a few months. This product is really helping her! The bars are very hard on her older teeth and so we let them sit in warm water for a minute or so.
pupper loves them & good for her too
Our picky little 7lb. Pomeranian loves these. She eagerly snatches them from me and immediately eats as a treat. They last her a few minutes due to the hard texture, so I think it is good for her teeth, as well. We switched her food around the same time that we started giving her these, but she is having more solid poos and hasn't dragged her bottom since. We had to have her little bootie glands squeezed a few times prior, so we were previously having issues with it. Hopefully these continue to help!
Too hard to chew
The only reason I have to complain is the treat is very hard. It’s not easy for Minnie to chew as she is missing some teeth.
No noticeable difference
I was disappointed, by virtue of their name, "Express ", I hoped there would be some improvement in 30 days, but there was none. So much for truth in advertising, and my dog, Rico was only starting to scoot on his butt, Thought Id start early. but what worked was feeding him the old standard, chicken, carrots and brown rice for a week, and took him to the vet to have his glands expressed. I should just skipped right to it, I only gave 3 stars because 0 seems mean, but there was zero benefit.
Saved a bundle
This was recommended by my vet. Her prescription site only supplied a 15 count bag. I saved a lot of money ordering from chewy and I was able to order the 40 count bag.
We call these Peanut's poop treats and she LOVES them. We love them too because Peanut is no longer scooting and at her butt all the time. Now she's pooping regularly and is so much more comfortable. She considers these a prized treat and we will be reminded if the poop treat is not offered right after breakfast. Ahem, I would like my poop treat now!