VetriScience UT Strength Feline Chicken Liver Flavored Soft Chews Urinary Supplement for Cats, 60 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Comprehensive formula designed to support urinary tract health
- Specifically formulated for long-term use for cats predisposed to urinary tract infections and crystals
- Each chicken-liver flavored chew contains beneficial direct-fed microbials (probiotics), N-Acetyl-Glucosamine, cranberry extract, and more
- D-Mannose is a natural occurring simple sugar that removes "bad" bacteria by attachment and voiding
- Cranberry extract helps to acidify urine
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Vet's Best Chewable Tablets Hairball Control Supplement for Cats, 60 count$6.34Chewy Price$10.99List Price$6.02Autoship Price
- Tomlyn Felovite II Gel Nutritional Supplement for Cats, 2.5-oz tube$9.49Chewy Price$9.02Autoship Price
- VetriScience GlycoFlex 2 Chicken Liver Flavored Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Cats, 60 count$13.50Chewy Price$16.53List Price$12.82Autoship Price
- Nutri-Vet Chicken Flavored Gel Hairball Control Supplement for Cats, 3-oz bottle$8.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Tomlyn Pre & Probiotic Powder Digestive Supplement for Cats, 30 count$21.30Chewy Price$21.49List Price$20.23Autoship Price
- VetriScience GlycoFlex 3 Chicken Liver Flavored Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Cats, 60 count$15.25Chewy Price$19.18List Price$14.49Autoship Price
- VetriScience Probiotic Everyday Duck Flavored Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Cats, 60 count$8.50Chewy Price$11.98List Price$8.07Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets FortiFlora Powder Digestive Supplement for Cats, 180 count$167.94Chewy Price$185.94List Price$159.54Autoship Price
- Pet Naturals Daily Probiotic Cat Chews, 1.27-oz bag, 30 count$6.25Chewy Price$5.94Autoship Price
- ThunderShirt Anxiety Vest for Cats, Heather Grey, Large$39.95Chewy Price
- Nutri-Vet Multi-Vite Salmon Flavored Gel Multivitamin for Cats, 3-oz tube$9.99Chewy Price$12.49List Price$9.49Autoship Price
- TropiClean Fresh Breath Water Additive For Cats, 16-oz bottle$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Per 1 Chew: D-Mannose, N-Acetyl-Glucosamine (Shrimp and Crab), Cranberry Extract...||Active Ingredients: Cranberry (Dried), Ascorbic Acid, Parsley (Petroselinium Sativum)...||Active Ingredients: Cranberry Extract, Echinacea Calcium Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Astragalus Root...||Active Ingredients: Astragalus Root Powder 30 mg, Rehmannia Glutinosa (Root) Extract 25 mg, Nettle (Urtica Dioica) Seed Extract 25 mg...||Brewers Yeast, Chicken Liver Flavor, Citric Acid...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Kitten||Adult, Senior, Kitten||Adult, Kitten, Senior||Adult||Adult, Senior, Kitten|
|Health Feature||Urinary Tract Health||Urinary Tract Health||Immune Support, Urinary Tract Health||Urinary Tract Health, Kidney Care||Urinary Tract Health|
|Food Flavor||Liver, Chicken, Poultry, Meat||N/A||N/A||N/A||Chicken, Poultry|
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
199 Customer Reviews
it work good
Get my cat eat it, is quite tricky. She do not like it much. I had to give it first then food as last to feed. I use food and treat as bait to get her eat it which is work for us. I like it just need be patience. Think as “training” her to eat it. And it is very helpful with her UIT. I will buy it again when I need it.
My Cat Loves Them....
My vet recommended these chews for my one year old male who apparently suffers from idiopathic cystitis. I want to confirm that these are like little bricks...not soft or chewy at all. However, he LOVES them and acts as if he is getting a fabulous treat. We haven't used them long enough to know if they make a difference in his urinary health, but either way, I will buy them for him as he clearly enjoys them.
There is a misleading statement on the front of this bag "Manufactured in the USA" on the top left corner of the bag. Once package was received you could easily read the back in small print "Manufactured in the USA with imported and domestic ingredients". My cat is having urinary issues and I do not want to feed it a product not made in the USA with all ingredients from the USA. Well, I want my money back and I will gladly return with a postage paid label. I also bought the VetriScience Composure.
My boy was diagnosed with struvite crystals a little over a month ago. He just had a recheck and his ultrasound and urinalysis are now clear. He gets one of these treats twice a day (I break them in half and he had no trouble chewing them.), Rx canned food am and pm, and access his regular raw food (that my other cats eat). I used to free feed kibble in addition to the raw but I quit doing that. I will keep giving him these treats. He likes them and I think they helped clear his issue up quickly.
I was hesitant, but...
Because of the reviews, I was hesitant to buy these...so many people complaining that they were too hard. Maybe they changed the product, but mine are not rock-hard. They aren't soft, like some treats, they're firm, but not too hard for a cat to chew. Unfortunately, my cat is a bit finicky and will not eat these as a treat, but I just crumble it up with my fingers and add it to his moist morning food. As for the product effects, I haven't noticed anything different, but I know kidney issues can be a problem for his type (Savannah) and he was recently exposed to Lilly oil and was urinating blood for a couple days. He'd gotten better prior to the chews, but I think using this as a precaution is not a bad idea.
Way too small
I'm accustomed to getting them straight from the jar. These came in packets, It's the same chew, the same company but these are a good 25% smaller. Is my cutie cat Romeo getting the right enough? Should I give him 1.5 chews instead of One? I will not buy these in packets again.
Cats like these
After reading reviews about how hard these chews are I leave a piece of bread in the closed bag, when bread gets dry put a few drops of water on it. This gets and keeps the chews soft enough for the cats to chew easily. No idea if the product actually treats urinary tract issues but at least the cats are eating them - think they're a treat.
My kitty loves these and i need to makes this longer so it will accept
Urinary tract treatment
These are hard as a rock & smelled bad to my cats. Couldn't get them to even go near the cat shaped specialty product
Cat won't eat them
We tried giving this supplement to our 16 year old tuxedo but he refuses to eat them. He normally like chicken liver flavors so I don't know why he won't try these.