VetWELL KetoWell Antiseptic Dog, Cat & Horse Wipes, 50 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Helps reduce irritation caused by hot spots, ring worm, acne and pyoderma.
- Contains ketoconazole, an antifungal that helps fight yeast and fungus related to common skin conditions, and chlorhexidine gluconate, a topical antiseptic that helps kill bacteria.
- Aloe vera and fatty acids help to soothe and moisturize the problem area.
- Perfect for hard-to-reach areas such as around the groin area, on the face and in between paws.
- Made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- M. BARCLAY Soft Spot All-Natural Soothing Dog & Cat Salve, 2-oz jar$16.00Chewy Price$20.00List Price$15.20Autoship Price
- Davis Benzoyl Peroxide Dog & Cat Shampoo, 12-oz bottle$13.45Chewy Price$12.78Autoship Price
- Zymox Topical Dog & Cat Spray, 2-oz bottle$12.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Envirogroom Scram Spray Anti Itch Pet Spray, 16-oz bottle$15.95Chewy Price$19.95List Price$15.15Autoship Price
- VetWELL KetoWell Antiseptic Dog, Cat & Horse Spray, 8-oz bottle$13.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Zymox Topical Spray with Hydrocortisone 1.0% for Dogs & Cats, 2-oz bottle$14.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Davis Miconazole Dog & Cat Shampoo, 12-oz bottle$17.10Chewy Price$17.15List Price$16.25Autoship Price
- Davis Chlorhexidine Dog & Cat Shampoo, 12-oz bottle$15.16Chewy Price$16.25List Price$14.40Autoship Price
- Davis Chlorhexidine Dog & Cat Spray, 8-oz bottle$11.30Chewy Price$10.73Autoship Price
- TropiClean OxyMed Hypoallergenic Soothing Spot Treatment Dog & Cat Spray, 8-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Pet MD Benzoyl Peroxide Dog & Cat Shampoo, 12-oz bottle$20.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price$19.94Autoship Price
- Petsonik Cat & Dog Moisturizer, 3-oz tin$9.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients (per wipe): Chlorhexidine 2% and Ketoconazole 1% in an alcohol -based solution....||Chlorhexidine Gluconate 2% and Ketoconazole 1% in solubilizing vehicle....||Purified Water, Chlorhexidine Gluconate, Glycerin Usp...||Purified Water, Oils Of Neem, Lavender...||Pramoxine Hydrochloride 1%.|
|Health Feature||Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial, First Aid, Skin & Coat Health||Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial, First Aid, Skin & Coat Health||Itch & Redness Remedy, Skin & Coat Health||—||Itch & Redness Remedy, Skin & Coat Health|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
16 Customer Reviews
really wanted to like it
Didn’t make a difference. If Anything it got worse. The only positive is the smell. It smells really good. Waste of money in my opinion even though I gave it a shot. Might work for extremely mild cases of hives
The pads do help to prevent some of the licking on their feet. I do wish the pads were bigger and that they were easier to separate..
My puppy had some pyoderma around his groin region and after using these wipes for 3 days, it's completely cleared up and gone. I also bought a spray on here but he hates that and doesn't move when I wipe him down with these. I would highly recommend them!
Improves feline acne
My cat developed acne on his chin. This product is basically a stack of wipes soaked in some antimicrobial agents. I wiped his chin every evening and just in a matter of a few days I’m seeing pretty big improvement. His acne is clearing up pretty fast.
VETWELL KetoWell Anitspetic Dog
It appears to be working!!! I don't have a lot to say because I really don't have the time to write a lot. But it worked!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you, Thank you
keto well works great
I use this on an inside cat that occasionally goes outside and it works great
Works well for skin issues
My one cat had a small spot under his chin. He has dark gray fur and it the drainage clumped the fur together so it was tough to see the spot. I cleaned it, it would come back and it was tender. I used this product everyday 2xs a day for 10-14 days and the spot is complete gone. I was unsure if he scratched himself or if it was acne since it was just one spot. So happy with this product.
helped chin acne
I use this for my cat who has chin acne..it helps to clear it up , but she does not like the odor...it is not a bad odor but she does not like it....has helped her a lot...
pet oxy pads
Acne be gone! I was surprised how quickly these worked for my cat’s chin acne. She had it so bad I thought she might need vet intervention, but a rescuer I follow on insta rec this product. It cleared up her chin in about a week :) glad I saved her the anxiety of a vet trip for something this product helped so much!
Works great in feline acne!
The medication in the pads works the best of anything I’ve used on my cat’s feline acne. Unfortunately, they were a bit dried up when I opened them and now they’re completely dry after a couple weeks. I’ve had to add a bit of water.