VetWELL KetoWell Antiseptic Dog, Cat & Horse Shampoo
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Helps soothe irritated or inflamed skin caused by hot spots, ring worm, acne and pyoderma.
- Contains ketoconazole which is an antifungal that helps fight yeast and fungus related to common skin conditions.
- Chlorhexidine gluconate is a topical antiseptic that helps kill bacteria.
- Can be used all over the body making it a great alternative to a spray or a wipe.
- Made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Petkin MilkBath Dog Shampoo, 32-oz bottle$7.99Chewy Price$7.59Autoship Price
- Colognes For Pets Whitey Tidy Dog Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$7.99Chewy Price$8.99List Price$7.59Autoship Price
- Mr. Groom Medicated Dog Shampoo, 12-oz bottle$10.60Chewy Price$10.99List Price$10.07Autoship Price
- iGroom Tearless Facial Dog Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$15.30Chewy Price$18.00List Price$14.54Autoship Price
- iGroom Vavoom Volumizing Dog Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$20.00Chewy Price$19.00Autoship Price
- iGroom True Color Brightening Dog Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$20.00Chewy Price$19.00Autoship Price
- Isle of Dogs Coature No.51 Heavy Management Dog Conditioner, 1-L bottle$38.00Chewy Price$45.00List Price$36.10Autoship Price
- Top Performance SunGold Dog & Cat Shampoo, 1-gal bottle$36.64Chewy Price$39.99List Price$34.81Autoship Price
- Top Performance Oatmeal Dog & Cat Shampoo, 17-oz bottle$12.49Chewy Price$11.87Autoship Price
- Top Performance Citrilux Dog & Cat Shampoo, 1-gal bottle$38.39Chewy Price$39.99List Price$36.47Autoship Price
- Top Performance SilKote Dog & Cat Conditioner, 1-gal bottle$29.02Chewy Price$29.99List Price$27.57Autoship Price
- Top Performance Pro Formula Liquid Degreaser Dog & Cat Shampoo, 17-oz bottle$14.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price$14.24Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chlorhexidine Gluconate 2% and Ketoconazole 1%.||A Non-Toxic, Biodegradable Blend in a Proprietary Mild Shampoo Base, Aloe Vera...||A Non-Toxic, Biodegradable Blend in a Proprietary Mild Shampoo Base, Panthenol...||Water (Aqua), Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) Oil...||N/A|
|Health Feature||N/A||N/A||N/A||Shedding Control||N/A|
|Breed Size||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||N/A||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
5 Customer Reviews
Smells Just Like Prescription Shampoo!
This product smells just like an expensive prescription shampoo we used to buy from our vet before we had to move. The shampoo was VCA’s Skinguard Restore shampoo and it has chlorhexidine and climbazole in it. The scent is identical to the VCA product and so is the color. The shampoo lathers nicely and the scent lasts a good while on my dogs. My chi mix has BAD allergies and this doesn’t bother him at all like some other shampoos have. My pit mix developed some sort of bumps/hives and hair loss after running through brush at my parents property, and this stuff cleared it right up after only 3 washes (1 wash per wk). I was so thankful that it gave him immediate relief because he was miserable! The bumps would noticeably flatten within hours after each bath, it was remarkable. I definitely recommend this product and will be repurchasing when we run out!
Works very well
I used to buy from my vet somehow I’ve checked the ingredients in the bottle of shampoo and found out the exact same ingredients as the none prescriptions shampoo. And it’s been working well.
Works as well as the higher priced shampoo from the vet office.
Love this shampoo
My staffy has the absolute worst skin allergies you can imagine. I have to bathe her twice a week using this shampoo (along with her cocktail of pills everyday). I bought this from my vet at a highly inflated price and smaller size so I am so glad this shampoo works just as good. It actually lathers better than the brand my vet sold me. I will definitely be purchasing again!
Works great cleared up in 4 days def recommend this product