VetriScience Vetri Lysine Plus Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Immune Supplement for Cats, 180 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Lysine is an essential amino acid for cats that can only be ingested through food or supplements.
- The paw-fect option for cats who need a boost of immune support, respiratory health support or who have conditions that are responsive to lysine.
- Supports immune health especially for feline friends who are being boarded or who live in a home with multiple feline friends.
- Soft chews crafted with a yummy chicken liver flavor.
- Manufactured in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealNutramax Imuquin Immune Health Support Powder Cat Supplement, 30 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Vetoquinol Enisyl-F Lysine Bites Chicken & Liver Flavored Soft Chews Immune Supplement for Cats, 6.35-oz bag$25.99Chewy Price$24.69Autoship Price
- dealTomlyn Immune Support Powder Immune Supplement for Cats, 3.5-oz tub$15.99Chewy Price$16.49List Price$15.19Autoship Price
- dealVetriScience Vetri-Lysine Plus Chicken Liver Flavored Soft Chews Immune Supplement for Cats, 360 count$51.00Chewy Price$48.45Autoship Price
- Vital Planet Vital Cat Daily Multivitamin Powder Cat Supplement, 2.6-oz jar$25.99Chewy Price$24.69Autoship Price
- Optixcare L-Lysine Cat Chews, 60 count bag$13.88Chewy Price$27.98List Price$13.19Autoship Price
- Rx Vitamins Rx Essentials Powder Multivitamin for Cats, 4-oz bottle$16.72Chewy Price$19.00List Price$15.88Autoship Price
- dealNatura Petz Organics COLL AGAIN MAX COLLAGEN PEPTIDE SUPPORT MEAL TOPPER* Hips, Joint, Bone & Cartilage Support* Cat Supplement, 4-oz jar$34.99Chewy Price$33.24Autoship Price
- Natura Petz OrganicsHEPA PROTECT MAX MEAL TOPPER - Liver, Kidney, Bladder & Gall Bladder Support & Cleanse* Cat Supplement, 4-oz jar$34.99Chewy Price$33.24Autoship Price
- Felisyl Chicken Flavored Soft Chew Immune Supplement for Cats, 60 count$16.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price$16.14Autoship Price
- LICKS Pill-Free IMMUNITY Cat Supplement, 30 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Vital Planet Flora Cat Daily Probiotic Powder Cat Supplement, 3.9-oz jar$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients Per 2 Chews (2.5G): L-Lysine 250 Mg, N, N-Dimethylglycine Hcl (Dmg) 50 Mg...||Active Ingredients: L-Lysine, N, N-Dimethylglycine HCl (D mg)....||Moisture (max) 11.1% L-Lysine 250 mg Ingredients: l-lysine, natural chicken liver flavor, oat flour...||Dried Brewers Yeast (grain & soy free); Catnip (Leaf); Chicken Liver (hydrolysate); Fish Oil (Salmon); L-Lysine Mono HCl; Mixed Tocopherols or Natural Tocopherols (Natural Preservative); Quercetin Dihydrate; Rosemary Leaf Extract....||Active Ingredients: L-Lysine Hydrochloride., Inactive Ingredients: Citric Acid, Edetate Disodium...|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult, Senior, Kitten||Adult, Senior, Kitten||Adult, Kitten, Senior||Adult|
|Health Feature||Respiratory Care, Immune Support, Skin & Coat Health||Immune Support||Immune Support||Immune Support, Eye Care, Respiratory Care, Allergy Relief||Immune Support|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Liver, Poultry, Meat||Fruits & Vegetables, Chicken||Chicken, Tuna||N/A|
|Special Diet||N/A||N/A||N/A||Natural, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO||N/A|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
16 Customer Reviews
Shame on me
Been buying these in the 120 (for $15.99) size for eight months now. 15.99÷120=13.325 cents each. Thought I was smart and bought the $30.00 (what I thought was double size) 180 (for $30.00.) I didn't see my error until they were delivered. $30.00÷180=16.66666... cents each. Not so smart now, huh, missy??? My FIV positive cat takes two at about 8:00 every night. I put them in his treat bowl and say "Oreo, eat your medicine" which he does, because he knows that next is treats. He has been an indoor cat since he adopted Sissy and me in Jan. of '19. Don't know if my method would help anyone, but if your cat is food-centric like my Oreo maybe it'll work for you.
Rescued Ferals Have Congestion!
I have given the supplement to the two cats for about 3 days now chopping it up in a wee bit of canned cat food to entice them to gobble it down. One cat is tiny so I give her one and the other gets 2 so I want to be sure one cat doesn't eat all 3. I can hear the tiny one has much less congestion going on. The tiny feral has decided that being less feral has benefits of being held and petted; while the older one is still less friendly; although I get to see her with less a need to hide.
Kitties don't like these at all
My 3 cats don't like these at all. They are too large for them to eat as treats. I have to break them up into small pieces and mix with their wet food. Even then, they leave the treats uneaten in the bowl. Good idea for a supplement, but not for my gang. Will try a powdered formula next.
Cat loves them but needs them broken into smaller pieces
My cat loves these, and usually is satisfied by just 2-4 per day. The only thing is they are a little large so i have to break each chew in half.
My cats love them
It's too soon to know if they are doing good, but all my cats like them. They are chewy, not too soft.
my cats won’t eat them
I’m sure the product works well but my 3 cats won’t eat them
My Picky Jack likes it!!
Lysine is a must have supplement for cats as it builds their immune system and also helps skin and mouth health. I cut the little fish shaped pieces into thirds and Jack--who recently went through a bout of his herpes virus flare up-chews them and swallows them happily-
Cats like them - expensive though
I bought these for my sweet Maine Coon mix boy, who seems to be constantly fighting off some manifestation of the Herpes virus (eye issues, upper respiratory issues). Some days he will eat one or two and other days he wants nothing to do with them. I'm hoping it is helping his body fight off the virus flare-ups, and delays our visits to his veterinary eye specialist. My other cats will eat these too. I think they are over-priced though. I am able to break them into small pieces with my finger nails.
Cat's eye help
Our ginger boy was "dropped off" near our house in a rural area and suffered from an eye ailment that his Vet says is common in cats who lived in the wild for some time. These lysine treats have helped his eye, it is not tearing nearly as much and the tear is not as irritating.
3 out of 6 cats look forward to this supplement. I think the supplement should be a little softer for them to be interested in chewing them. It is helping my largest cat the most . He is not scratching as much , calmer and his skin is looking better & bare spots are healing from his constant scratching.