Vet's Best Probiotic Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Probiotic soft chews for your dog.
- Paw-fect for supporting digestive health.
- Features the National Animal Supplement Council (NASC) Seal of Approval.
- Designed to provide a stabilized source of probiotics to maintain gastrointestinal balance, a healthy appetite and proper digestion.
- Made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- PetNC Natural Care Pre & Probiotic Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- VetIQ Digestive Support Hickory Smoke Flavor Soft Chew Dog Supplement, 90 count$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Active Chews Probiotic Digestive Health Dog Supplement, 120 count$26.95Chewy Price$25.60Autoship Price
- PawMedica Probiotic+ Digestive Enzymes Probiotic Dog Chews, 60 count$17.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Dr Woow Pre, Pro & Post Biotics Duck & Pumpkin Flavor Soft Chew Digestion Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.97Chewy Price$25.62Autoship Price
- Finn Digestive Prebiotic & Probiotic Supplement For Dogs, 90 count$30.00Chewy Price$28.50Autoship Price
- PetHonesty Digestive Probiotics Pumpkin Flavored Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- NaturVet Advanced Probiotics & Enzymes Plus Vet Strength PB6 Probiotic Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 70 count$18.99Chewy Price$18.04Autoship Price
- Pet Naturals Daily Probiotic Dog Chews, 160 count$14.99Chewy Price$15.25List Price$14.24Autoship Price
- PetHonesty Super Pooper Peanut Butter Flavored Soft Chews Digestive Dog Supplement, 90 count$26.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price$25.64Autoship Price
- NaturVet Digestive Enzymes Plus Probiotic Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$28.99Chewy Price$27.54Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Advanced Probiotic Bites Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Senior Dogs, 90 Count$35.97Chewy Price$34.17Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Potato Starch, Dried Chicken Liver, Cane Molasses...||Active Ingredients: Enzyme Blend, Yucca Schidigera, Ginger...||Maltodextrin, Soy Lecithin, Oat Flour...||Brewers Dried Yeast, Glycerin, Dried Cheese...||Guaranteed Analysis Per Capsule: 1 Billion Cfu Fermentation Cultures of Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Lactobacillus Salivarius, Bifidobacterium Bifidum...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Puppy, Senior|
|Health Feature||Vitamins & Minerals, Digestive Health, Immune Support||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health, Immune Support||Digestive Health|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||—||Duck, Poultry||Cheese, Liver, Meat||Liver, Meat|
|Special Diet||Gluten Free||—||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
14 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
112 Customer Reviews
Vet's Best Probiotic Chicken Flavored soft chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs
I LOVE these and so do my 3 pups!! The soft chews have really helped with yard clean up, especially the oder and sometimes cow pie piles that occur with indiscriminate eating of things found in the yard. Best part is they LOVE the taste of the chews and happily take them as a treat! My pups have been eating these for 12 days now and these have also helped in prove their appetites. I have tried many other pre/pro biotics in the past and have had bad reactions from those with my 2 Boxer pups (1 year olds) but these aren't causing any issues!! :)
These chews seem to be helping. Isabelle has been having digestive problems so now I give her one of these chews every morning, which she loves, and the problems are getting better
Good but won't take
I like these chews for when I am unable to give her her FortiFlora. Unfortunately she does not like the taste so I have to hide in pill pockets.
Vet's best Probiotic
having just started am told will take a few wks before any noticeable change in pet
I have an elderly dog that struggles with diarrhea I have tried everything. I started these treats and within the week he was back to normal and has not had any issues since. We are on month 2 and I will continue to keep these as part of his diet.
My Picky puppy likes these
I have tried several different brands and flavors of pro-biotics, and my puppers wouldn't take any of them, she's picky. These, she eats with no hesitation, and seems to actually really like them.
Both dogs wouldn't touch them.
I ended up throwing them out as even my not picky whatsoever dog wouldn't touch them. Don't know how they work but the taste must be terrible!
My dogs love it!
It's my first time buying this product for my 2 small dogs chihuahuas and it seems it's working. I bought it because sometimes they vomit the food and believe they need some kind of probiotics to improve their digestion. I'll buy more...
hmm not as good as the old
Got these as my normally ordered ones were out of stock. Dogs like them but I have noted a change in the smell of their breath. It comes off as garlicky and is not that pleasant. Other wise no problem.
What’s that smell??
We have a ten year old boxer lab mix. She’s incredibly smart but in the last year we notice she has MANY days when she is struggling w tummy issues. This probiotic is awesome! We give one at breakfast. We saw results within 2 days. She seems to feel better all around! Thank you chewy for providing an easy and cost efficient way to help an aging pup who is family to us!!