Vet's Best Chewable Tablets Allergy Supplement for Dogs
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Natural allergy relief supplements for your dog.
- Crafted into a paw-fectly tasty and convenient chewable tablet.
- Features the National Animal Supplement Council (NASC) Seal of Approval.
- Veterinarian formulated with nettle leaf, perilla seed, vitamin E and ocean kelp.
- Designed to help alleviate discomfort from seasonal allergies, maintain normal histamine levels and promote skin health.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Vet's Best Shed+Itch Healthy Coat Chewable Tablets Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 150 count$26.49Chewy Price$25.17Autoship Price
- VetriScience Omega 3, 6, 9 Softgels Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 90 count$21.00Chewy Price$36.53List Price$19.95Autoship Price
- Vetericyn Plus Antimicrobial Hydrogel Spray for Dogs & Cats, 8-oz bottle$25.15Chewy Price$27.99List Price$23.89Autoship Price
- Vetericyn Plus Antimicrobial Wound & Skin Care Spray for Dogs, Cats, Horses, Birds & Small Pets, 16-oz bottle$26.99Chewy Price$30.99List Price$25.64Autoship Price
- NaturVet Hemp Soft Chews Allergy Supplement for Dogs, 60 count$18.99Chewy Price$18.04Autoship Price
- Chew + Heal 4-In-1 Support Multivitamin Dog Supplement, 120 count$24.98Chewy Price$29.98List Price$23.73Autoship Price
- VetriScience Vetri-DMG Liquid Immune Supplement for Dogs, Cats & Birds, 114-mL$24.00Chewy Price$41.78List Price$22.80Autoship Price
- Vita Pet Life Coco & Luna Allergy Relief Immune System Health Bacon & Liver Flavor Chewable Tablets Dog Supplement, 120 count$22.90Chewy Price$21.75Autoship Price
- Animal Essentials Seasonal Allergy Herbal Formula Dog & Cat Supplement, 1-oz bottle$17.00Chewy Price$16.15Autoship Price
- KineticVet Skin & Allergy Relief Soft Chew Dog Supplement, 120 count$42.00Chewy Price
- Pet Parents Immune & Allergy Relief Salmon Flavored Dog Supplement, 90 count$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- NaturVet Aller-911 Plus Antioxidants Powder Allergy & Skin & Coat Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 9-oz bag$22.99Chewy Price$21.84Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane), Citrus Bioflavinoids, Nettle Leaf Extract...||Active Ingredients: (Per 4 g Soft Chew) Nettle Leaf Power, Ocean Kept (Ascophyllum Nodosum), Citrus Bioflavinoid Complex...||MSM, Fish Oil, Hyaluronic Acid...||Active Ingredients: Omega 3 Fish Oil, Inositol, Curcumin...||Active Ingredients: (Per 1 Ml) A Proprietary Blend Containing Extracts of Certified Organic Nettle Leaf 1:4, Licorice Root 1:4, Burdock Root 1:4...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten|
|Health Feature||Immune Support||Allergy Relief||Sensitive Skin, Skin & Coat Health, Itch & Redness Remedy||Itch & Redness Remedy, Sensitive Skin, Skin & Coat Health||Immune Support|
|Food Flavor||N/A||Chicken, Poultry||Unflavored||N/A||N/A|
|Special Diet||N/A||Gluten Free||N/A||Human-Grade, Limited Ingredient Diet, Non-GMO||N/A|
Questions & Answers
26 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
435 Customer Reviews
I'm so impressed! Would give more than 5 stars with how much it has helped!
I don't often write reviews, but I am so impressed with these supplements! I originally purchased them for my Golden Retriever's itchy paws as she was chewing them constantly. It has helped her so much and she rarely chews now which is amazing. She got relief from the vet with those anti-itchy shots they can give, but those are sooo expensive and this completely has taken away the need for those shots. But a major extra bonus is that it also has cleared up her ear infections she was constantly getting from yeast in her ears, causing major bumpy and red, itchy, bleeding rashes in her ears. I was daily having to put Zymox drops in her ears, which helped, but if there was a day or two I forgot, the itchy rash was back. With these little vitamins her rashes are gone! I am almost in disbelief! I thought maybe it was a coincidence with the season changing or something, but when I stopped giving them to her when we went on a trip, her rash was back within days.... and cleared up 2 days after getting back on the supplements. I really could go on and on about it. And it's so cheap compared to so many other supplements and the ear drops! She likes the taste and gobbles them up like a treat, so I haven't had to purchase the more expensive chewy treat kind. Win!
it’s alright for the price
It’s okay. One of my dog doesn’t mind eating it. The other needs to have it wrapped in something. The taste isn’t the issue it still goes down, but we haven’t seen much of an improvement and it’s been 3 weeks. Once the bottle finishes we may not rebuy. Glad it worked for other fur babies, just not mine
So Far So Good
I was worried that our sweet girl would not take these as she's never really had to take any pills before, except for Benadryl. She will not take Benadryl without them being coated in peanut butter. We were pleasantly surprised and so pleased that she takes these like a treat. They're pretty easy to cut in half. Reasonable price for the quantity. And so far it seems to be helping relieve some of her seasonal allergy symptoms. We knew it would take a couple of weeks to get into her system and thankfully we've had a small lull in our spring-like weather, but we'll really know over the next couple of months if this is doing the trick for her! I would rather give her something more natural than Benadryl on a daily basis if it can be helped. She also seems to be less itchy than she was before, so that's good too!
I bought these for my 3 pits. Only one of them would actually eat it,the other 2 had to get peanut butter on it. Then I noticed that it wasn't working at all. So I stopped giving to them.
Pass on this one
This had no effect, try something else because it does not work for my dog, still itchy and miserable.
Itching No More
My French bulldog mix, Maggie, was having some itching issues. I was cleaning out the pet's cabinet where I keep meds, food, treats, etc, and came across a bottle of the Vet's Best Seasonal Allergy Support that I had bought for our beloved Boston terrier who passed away. I decided to let Maggie try it. She's been on it for a few weeks now and the constant scratching of the same spot has stopped!! Hopefully, this product will continue to works. I am adding it to Autoship.
Would not eat!
The dogs refused to eat them. I cut them in half. Wouldn’t eat it. Cut them in quarters. Wouldn’t eat it. I tried hiding it in lunch meat, cat food, and peanut butter. They would lick off the food; but leave the chewable on the floor.
None of my 3 spaniels would chew the tables unless the tablets were surrounded with peanut butter. Even then they'd sometimes slurp all the peanut butter off and spit out the tablet. Too soon to know whether they help with allergies.
My dog won’t eat it
Even if I crush it in to a powder and mix it in his food he then wouldn’t eat his food. This is the first thing I have found my dog won’t eat. The pills are kind of big too so it makes it hard to hide in peanut butter or cheese or meat. I’ve tried them all.
Let’s see what happens
1st day trying these vitamins. Will do an update in 2 weeks or so. Opened the package and wow! Are these pills big, BUT they break up really easily. Split them in 1/4s and wrapped in wet food at lunch time. Lab/pit mix ate with no issue. I’m really hoping for relief for my pup and (me) this summer has been miserable fighting this flea war. I pray this is the missing link. I’m glad to see many have found relief with the product.