VICTOR Purpose Performance Formula Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Sourced and Made in the USA. Composed of 81% meat protein with premium-quality beef, chicken and pork meals.
- Ideal for sporting pups and those with high physical demands.
- Nutrient-dense recipe with glucosamine and chondroitin for long-term joint health.
- Fortified with vitamins, minerals, essential fatty acids, protein and amino acids.
- Unique VPRO Blend promotes superior digestibility and immune system function.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealAmerican Journey Active Life Formula Healthy Weight Salmon, Brown Rice & Vegetables Recipe Dry Dog Food, 28-lb$49.49Chewy Price$47.02Autoship Price
- DealVICTOR Realtree MAX-5 PRO Dry Dog Food, 15-lb bag$33.99Chewy Price$32.29Autoship Price
- American Journey Active Life Formula Healthy Weight Chicken, Brown Rice & Vegetables Recipe Dry Dog Food, 28-lb bag$50.53Chewy Price$48.00Autoship Price
- DealVICTOR Classic High Energy Formula Dry Dog Food, 5-lb bag$14.94Chewy Price$14.99List Price$14.19Autoship Price
- DealVICTOR Select Chicken Meal & Brown Rice Formula Dry Dog Food, 15-lb bag$30.99Chewy Price$29.44Autoship Price
- DealVICTOR Classic Multi-Pro Dry Dog Food, 5-lb bag$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- DealVICTOR Select Lamb Meal & Sweet Potato Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 30-lb bag$72.99Chewy Price$69.34Autoship Price
- DealVICTOR Select Lamb Meal & Brown Rice Dry Dog Food, 15-lb bag$34.99Chewy Price$33.24Autoship Price
- DealVICTOR Purpose Hero Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 5-lb bag$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- DealVICTOR Classic Elite Canine Dry Dog Food, 15-lb bag$29.99Chewy Price$30.99List Price$28.49Autoship Price
- DealVICTOR Select Beef Meal & Brown Rice Dry Dog Food, 15-lb bag$27.99Chewy Price$28.99List Price$26.59Autoship Price
- DealVICTOR Classic Professional Formula Dry Dog Food, 5-lb bag$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Beef Meal, Grain Sorghum, Whole Grain Millet...||Chicken Meal, Blood Meal Conventionally Dried, Whole Grain Millet...||Beef Meal, Grain Sorghum, Whole Grain Millet...||Beef Meal, Grain Sorghum, Whole Grain Millet...||Beef Meal, Grain Sorghum, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed Tocopherols)...|
|Special Diet||High-Protein, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||High-Protein, Sensitive Digestion, Gluten Free...||High-Protein, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Gluten Free, Pea-Free, With Grain||High-Protein, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...|
|Health Feature||Immune Support, Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health...||Immune Support, Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health||Immune Support, Digestive Health, Hip & Joint Support...||Immune Support, Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health||Immune Support, Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Beef, Meat||Chicken, Poultry||Beef, Meat||Beef, Meat||Beef, Meat|
Questions & Answers
41 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
346 Customer Reviews
Love this food!!
After 2 years of my Bully having excessive skin issues, allergies, and a sensitive stomach, and trying MULTIPLE dog food brands, I was told to go talk to this lady a friend of mine had seen for her pit bull with similar issues to mine. I went to see her and she recommended this food brand to me. We tried it and almost all of his skin problems were gone within a week, and his allergies rarely flare up. He’s been on this food for a year now and is doing absolutely amazing. This is a food that really made a difference in my dogs health and I can’t say enough good things about it. 10/10 recommend
So far the picky eater eats it
we have 2 picky eaters, one is especially picky and so far he is eating it, sometimes even eats it plain without a topper! they all do agility and so we need high protein and this food has that, plus, they are actually eating it, so I am back for more! appreciate the quick delivery, plus wide variety (several other foods we get at Chewy are not carried any longer locally), and of course treats & toys to round out the box!
We transitioned to this food for my 2 year old husky after it was recommended by the breeder for our new GSD pup. She had been on Purina Pro plan and, over time, started having a very sensitive stomach with runny poo. We've had her on this now for several months and I am so thankful for solid poo! Both dogs are thriving on this food.
this is not acceptable.
i hate leaving poor reviews, but did you ship me a ripped bag of food? or did the package tear because of poor packing? either way, this is not cool, and i expected better quality assurance for items purchased.
The Victor line of foods are great no peas! Not sure why but anything with peas bothers our dog (loose stools and unhappy anal glands we tried alot of foods). I just wish they had different flavor profiles beef vs chicken. We switched from the Victor classic professional to the purpose performance since our dog didn't seem to care for it anymore. After some research on dog food advisor I picked this one. However they all seem to be the same beef flavor so he still only eats half his food unless it's dressed up with something tasty. Also chewy is expensive. I ordered from chewy because the local place was out of stock and of course I waited until we were almost out to try to by more my fault. Chewy was $5 more than local pet stores not sure why?
I love Chewy and my pup (vizsla) loves Chewy. She was raised on Victor food. The breeder started all the puppies on Victor once they were old enough. We have continued with Victor and have tried a few different formulas and she seems to like them all. All in all, we are a happy family!
Great help in a pinch
This is more about chewy than the dog food itself. Victor dog food is the best have been using it for years, before fancy dog food was in fashion. I was low on food. Car was in the shop, need something to get me through. I ordered 2 small bags and they showed up the next day. I LOVE the chewy service, nothing out there is as good as Chewy. I called my sister to tell her about how great it was. Also told her to order her dog meds via Chewy, she switched yesterday. Cant beat the price or the service. Love you guys.
We have used Victor for our three German Shepherds since we got each of them at 8 weeks. It was suggested by our breeder and we have had great results with it. They all started on Victor hi pro all stages and now at 6, 4 and almost two years old we switched to Victor Performance as our maintenance food as suggested by our vet.
Arrived Already Opened
I have been feeding my dog this food for years and have been ordering it from Chewy for almost a year. Everything was great - my dog loves this stuff. Until today when the bag arrived with 3 holes in it. The box and other items I ordered (two bags of treats which were on top of the bag where the holes are) were completely fine. Whatever caused these holes happened before it was placed in the box. I am now very worried about Chewy’s quality control. I have placed an inquiry with Chewy about this but as this happened today, I have not yet heard back.
Athletic Picky Eater
My 12 month old Chinese Shar-Pei is extremely picky and we have struggled to get her to eat kibble without HAVING to make it tastier by adding stuff to it. She will actually eat this one on its own! I'm really happy we've found this.