Himalayan Pet Supply Happy Teeth Himalayan Cheese Flavor Dental Dog Treat
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Features a hard, loofah-like texture that helps scrap away tartar for naturally clean teeth.
- Lactose-free, grain-free and gluten-free without any binding agents, preservatives or additives.
- Crafted with natural minerals to help strengthen teeth while enzymes work to remove plaque, freshen breath and help keep teeth clean.
- Includes rice and coconut powders as well as cheese to create tasty, crunchy goodness.
- Made in the USA without any lactose, gluten, soy or artificial ingredients for pups over 20-pounds.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Bones & Chews Himalayan Cheese Large Dog Treats, 3 count$18.97Chewy Price$18.02Autoship Price
- Nature Gnaws Medium Himalayan Yak Cheese Dog Chew Treats, 4 count$21.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price$20.89Autoship Price
- Bones & Chews Himalayan Cheese Value Pack Dog Treats, 1-lb bag$36.26Chewy Price$34.45Autoship Price
- Himalayan Pet Supply yakyCHURRO Real Bacon Flavor Dog Treats, 4 count$7.48Chewy Price$7.11Autoship Price
- Himalayan Pet Supply yakyCHURRO Real Peanut Butter Flavor Dog Treats, 4 count$7.48Chewy Price$7.11Autoship Price
- Himalayan Pet Supply yakyYUM Himalayan Cheese Dog Treats, 3 count$8.44Chewy Price$8.99List Price$8.02Autoship Price
- chewmeter Yaky Mixed Himalayan Cheese Dog Treat, 9.75-oz bag$15.29Chewy Price$31.98List Price$14.53Autoship Price
- Himalayan Pet Supply yakyCHURRO Cheese Dog Treats, 4 count$4.61Chewy Price$7.48List Price$4.38Autoship Price
- Himalayan Pet Supply yakyCHURRO Real Chicken Flavor Dog Treats, 4 count$7.48Chewy Price$7.11Autoship Price
- Nature Gnaws Small Himalayan Yak Cheese Dog Chew Treats, 8 count$21.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price$20.89Autoship Price
- Top Dog Chews Premium Himalayan XL Yak Cheese Dog Chew Treat, 3 count$28.95Chewy Price$27.50Autoship Price
- Nature Gnaws Large Himalayan Yak Cheese Dog Chew Treats, 3 count$21.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price$20.89Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Rice Powder, Cheese, Coconut Powder...||Rice Powder, Cheese, Coconut Powder...||Rice Powder, Cheese, Coconut Powder...||New: Cheese (Skim Milk, Citrus Juice, Salt, Enzymes).||Yak Milk, Cow Milk, Salt, Lime Juice.|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Special Diet||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Rawhide-Free||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Rawhide-Free||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Rawhide-Free||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Rawhide-Free||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Rawhide-Free|
|Health Feature||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||N/A|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
194 Customer Reviews
My dogs loves them, keeps them busy for awhile...
OK these DON'T last as long as the hard ones BUT the hard chews have a WAY high protein content that a vet warned me might be a problem if you give chews very often. The hard chews are the ONLY chew I can get my power chewer Shih Tzu/Yorkie mix that will keep her busy for a LONG time, but I feel these are safer and they provide a decent amount of busy time. MY all Shih Tzu boy dog doesn't really want to eat his much, but he spends a lot of time guarding/burying his so it works out OK!
Not what I expected
These are not your normal Himalayan treats. I should have figured something was different about them because the price was so low. These are very light, aerated, and crunchy like rice cakes. Both my dogs ate these in under a minute. Looking back on the pictures I can see it does say "density dental" other than that there's just some pictures but there's no indication that these are just crunchy little treats. I guess I should have read the reviews first, I taught myself a lesson.
My dogs weren’t interested at all, until I accidentally dropped it and it broke into several pieces. Then, only my senior dog showed interest, but she crunched it up and ate it right away. Was hoping it would be a longer lasting chew and not just an edible treat. Probably good for light chewing and break it up to release the scent and flavors would be my suggestion.
Sticky and messy, not for indoors. That’s really all I can say about it. They require 50 words for a review. That’s kind of a waste of time. So sticky messy, sticky messy. They require 50 words for a review. That’s kind of a waste of time. So sticky messy, sticky messy.
They're already puffed!
Locally you can only really find the hard cheese, which needs to be soaked and microwaved to puff up. These are already puffed which is a great time saver The dog goes absolutely bonkers for the puffed Himalayan Chees
Not what I thought I was ordering
I bought these thinking that they were the solid Himalayan cheese sticks, and they aren’t. They are for dental something or other. They were OK but I’ve been very aggressive chewer and these are not for aggressive chewing dogs
Great quality product, too bad my Silky Terrier didn't like them
My Silky Terrier loves the Himalayan Dog Chews, so I was certain he would love these. He wouldn't touch them. Thankfully the product has a 100% guarantee and Chewy handled that beautifully as always. I donated them to two dogs who absolutely love them, just as I thought my Titus would. These are an excellent, quality product, but it might be iffy that your dog will love them.
Gone in 30 seconds
I thought Himalayan cheese treats were intended to last a while, keep the dog occupied etc, but my dogs ate these in less than a minute. I’m sure they were delicious but I will not be buying them again. It felt the same as putting ten bucks into a slot machine and losing that money in an instant.
Not a long term chewing solution...
If you expected these to take a lot of time to chew up with a strong chewer, that was never the thought process for me. These are great for a treat after training or as a reward. Not the right treat to use when you want to distract your dog for a long period of time. I think they are a great option for above.
Great, but messy
These were great for our smaller 6lbs dog, but our lab tore right through it. They helped get some tartar off their teeth so overall great! Definitely have them eat them on a towel or hardwood for easy cleanup unless your dog is a vacuum like our little one.