VICTOR Purpose Senior Healthy Weight Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Sourced and Made in the USA. Nutrient-dense recipe made with premium-quality beef, chicken and fish meals to provide sustained energy.
- Nutrient-dense recipe with glucosamine and chondroitin for long-term joint health.
- Fortified with vitamins, minerals, essential fatty acids, protein and amino acids.
- Includes L-carnitine to help convert fat to energy for lean muscle development.
- Unique VPRO Blend promotes superior digestibility and immune system function.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- American Journey Senior Salmon & Sweet Potato Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$59.99Chewy Price$56.99Autoship Price
- Eukanuba Senior Lamb 1st Ingredient Dry Dog Food, 30-lb bag$72.99Chewy Price$73.99List Price$69.34Autoship Price
- American Journey Active Life Formula Senior Chicken, Brown Rice & Vegetables Recipe Dry Dog Food, 28-lb bag$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Kinetic Performance Power 30K Formula Dry Dog Food, 35-lb bag$58.99Chewy Price$56.04Autoship Price
- CANIDAE All Life Stages Chicken, Turkey & Lamb Formula Dry Dog Food, 30-lb bag$56.53Chewy Price$62.99List Price$53.70Autoship Price
- Nutro Natural Choice Small Bites Adult Lamb & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food, 5-lb bag$16.13Chewy Price$18.99List Price$15.32Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Breed Health Nutrition Boxer Adult Dry Dog Food, 30-lb bag$92.99Chewy Price$93.99List Price$88.34Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Life Protection Formula Small Bite Adult Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food, 15-lb bag$35.98Chewy Price$39.99List Price$34.18Autoship Price
- Wellness Grain-Free Complete Health Adult Deboned Chicken & Chicken Meal Recipe Dry Dog Food, 12-lb bag$44.98Chewy Price$46.99List Price$42.73Autoship Price
- Diamond Naturals Grain-Free Whitefish & Sweet Potato Formula Dry Dog Food, 5-lb bag$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- VICTOR Select Ocean Fish Formula Dry Dog Food, 5-lb bag$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- FirstMate Limited Ingredient Diet Grain-Free Australian Lamb Meal Formula Dry Dog Food, 28.6-lb bag$78.74Chewy Price$87.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Beef Meal, Whole Grain Brown Rice, Whole Grain Millet...||Chicken, Chicken Meal, Whole Grain Brown Rice...||Chicken Meal, Brown Rice, Pearled Barley...||Chicken, Turkey, Chicken Meal (Natural Source Of Glucosamine And Chondroitin Sulfate)...||Chicken, Chicken By-Product Meal, Ground Whole Grain Barley...|
|Special Diet||Weight Control, Sensitive Digestion, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, High-Protein, With Grain||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain||With Grain, Low Fat|
|Health Feature||Immune Support, Digestive Health, Hip & Joint Support||N/A||Brain Health, Digestive Health, Hip & Joint Support||Skin & Coat Health||Dental & Breath Care, Brain Health, Skin & Coat Health|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Beef, Meat||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
Questions & Answers
43 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
600 Customer Reviews
Eh... Not impressed
I switched from American journey to this trying to help my girl loose a little weight as she will eat literally anything anytime & has gained a few extra pounds.. She has never in 5 years refused a food but this one she tried to eat & actually dry heaved! Initially I thought it was a fluke but then it continued & I realized she HATES this food.. I offered it to my other pup just to see his reaction & he did an about face turn away after 1 sniff.. I dunno if we got a bad batch, but it's no good
50/50 on the taste test
The reason for the 50/50 review is that only about half of my dogs are liking this food. I have several dogs, so that is a significant number that are not eating with enthusiasm. My dogs are used to trying new foods as I prefer to not have them eating the same boring food all the time. Because I do this fairly often it never seems to upset their system. It is not unusual for one or two to react with less eating vigor on a new food, but for half, that is significant.
Great dog food!
This isn't one of the most well known brands, but when I researched it a few years ago before switching, I found some really great stuff. They don't use ingredients sourced from China, and they hadn't had a recall that I could find. We haven't had a dog who didn't like it and they're all very healthy and have good stools. I love this food!
My kids love it
We change every few months between 3 brands and I use some raw meats cooked and veggies blueberries etc. They really enjoy the Victor. I've had good results with this kibble and very picky about what they eat due to processing and ingredients.
Wish I had started this food sooner
Both my older dogs love this food and have been doing so well on it. Firm, consistent stool and helps maintain their light weight I keep them at while allowing me to give them a bigger serving than I could with their old food.
Super Satisfying Food For My Shepherds and Sheltie.
My Adored dogs (2 GSD's and Sheltie) are giving VICTOR a big thumbs up on this food! As SENIORS, they deserve just as special nourishment as in their early years,if not even more. This food seems to have that and more. They love the taste and they asked me to Thank You for it ! Happy Tails!
Great food for my senior mini Aussie
My nine year old mini Aussie is doing great on this food. He’s maintaining his weight and his skin and coat look good. He’s also keeping up with our three year old Carolina Dog and our one year old Boxer.
Good quality and price
This bag of dog food is a good quantity for the price and was well rated on dog food review sites, showing that it is a high quality food. I was pleased ot find it as most senior dog foods are chicken, which my critter can't eat. The dog has a mixed review, this isn't a food she has gobbled down like she can't wait to eat, but she does eat it all with a bit of wet food garnish.
good and bad
i have been using this food for about 2 years. initially, it was really good! really firm stool and no gas. just recently, my Dane's gas has been REALLY bad! so bad that i'm having to change her food. however, her stool is still firm and i would still recommend this food.
Lucy Mae Approved
Our Miss Lucy Mae recently started to show her age more (just turned 12) and our vet recommended switching her to Victor and I think it’s the best decision we’ve made for her. She’s back to acting spunky and has been gaining her weight back nicely. She loves the taste and acts like she’s fuller from less food now compared to how much she was eating prior to this kibble.