Vitakraft Drops with Yogurt Rabbit, Guinea Pig & Hamster Treats, 5.3 oz bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Sugar, Vegetable Oil, Dried Whey Protein Concentrate...||Sugar, Vegetable Oil, Dried Whey...||Sugar, Vegetable Oil, Dried Whey...||Maltodextrin, Sugar, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil...||Sugar, Vegetable Oil, Dried Whey...|
|Small Pet Type||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Hamster||Hamster||Guinea Pig||Rabbit, Guinea Pig||Rabbit|
|Food Flavor||Yogurt||Fruits & Vegetables||N/A||Yogurt||N/A|
About This Item
- Crafted with ripe berries and rich yogurt. The perfect treat for spoiling your furry friend!
- With essential nutrient, lecithin, these high-protein snacks give your pet vitamins and support a healthy lifestyle.
- Made with real berries, natural whey, and no artificial colors or flavors.
- Ideal for bonding, playtime, or can be given as an extra special reward.
- Small-batch production ensures that the yogurt chips are fresh and tasty, and the resealable bag keeps them that way.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Kaytee Forti-Diet Pro Health Healthy Bits Rabbit, Guinea Pig & Chinchilla Treats, 4.5-oz bag, bundle of 4$16.28Chewy Price$17.12List Price$15.47Autoship Price
- Brown's Tropical Carnival Natural Wheat Sprays Small Animal Treats, 1.5-oz bag$5.89Chewy Price$7.89List Price$5.60Autoship Price
- Oxbow Bene Terra Organic Barley Biscuits Small Animal Treats, 2.65-oz bag, bundle of 5$21.30Chewy Price$21.95List Price$20.23Autoship Price
- Vitakraft Drops with Dandelion Chinchilla Treats, 5.3-oz bag$5.49Chewy Price$7.99List Price$5.22Autoship Price
- Oxbow Simple Rewards Oven Baked with Carrot & Dill Small Animal Treats, 4 count$15.32Chewy Price$15.96List Price$14.55Autoship Price
- Brown's Tropical Carnival Baked Pretzel Small Animal Treats, 2-oz bag, bundle of 3$15.93Chewy Price$16.77List Price$15.13Autoship Price
- Vitakraft Mini Pops 100% Real Corn Cob Small Pet Treat, 6-oz bag$4.79Chewy Price$6.99List Price$4.55Autoship Price
- Kaytee Fiesta Strawberry Flavored Yogurt Chips Small Animal Treats, 3.5-oz bag$4.99Chewy Price$5.49List Price$4.74Autoship Price
- Exotic Nutrition Mealworm Munchies Hedgehog & Sugar Glider Treats, 1.96-oz jar$4.95Chewy Price$5.69List Price$4.70Autoship Price
- Living World Fruit Hamster Stick Treats, 2 count$4.02Chewy Price$4.49List Price$3.82Autoship Price
- Tiny Friends Farm Gerty Scrummies Guinea Pig Treats, 4.2-oz bag$3.99Chewy Price$4.49List Price$3.79Autoship Price
- Exotic Nutrition Orange Flavor Monkey Biscuits Small Pet Treats, 14-oz bag$7.49Chewy Price$7.79List Price$7.12Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
35 Customer Reviews
DON'T BUY THISSSSS
These are very high in sugar and are not healthy for your piggies or any animal in that matter. Aim for timothy treats for your piggies!
don’t give these often
these have so much sugar in them, if you buy these for ur small animal please don’t give them much. you could buy yogies instead they are better.
Animals loved them
They came on time and in good condition. The piggies, rabbits, and hamster loved them.
I got these a while ago for my Guinea Pig, and he loves them! They are his favorite treat, and he always starts pop corning every time I get the bag out. Great for training as well.
do not feed
these can kill your bunny, guinea pig, sugar glider, etc.. these small animals are not built to digest dairy and too much of it could potentially kill them. when i adopted my bunny, she had been eating so many of these that she was severely overweight and had to be put on a diet. HEALTHY alternatives include : banana (a bunny favorite), apples, strawberries, blueberries, and cranberries!
My Callie liked them not at all and she likes yogurt drops a lot. So I’m not sure if it’s the flavoring or ?
Supper Bunny Treat!
These drops provide our rabbit with probiotic needs that she can't get in captivity. PLUS (and this is a big one) ... she loves these so much, she will eat these out of our hands. Background: Our rabbit was a feral bunny. At a mere 2 inches in size she attacked our lawn mower. She is now our pet, but still feral in most of her behaviors other than extreme TV addiction and having a Red Healer as her favorite play pal.
shouldn’t give Often
The first ingredient on the list is sugar. Any animal should not have that sugar in their diet. This treat should be given at least every two weeks. They suggest every 2 to 3 days. DONT DO THAT.
My guinea pig loves these.
You can't give too many though because the ingredients contains sugar but it is her favorite treat.
Not healthy, but hamsters like them
I got these for my hamster before I knew much about hamsters, and she loved them but they are unhealthy. These are fine in moderation( one every 1-2 weeks) but are high in sugar and fats, so are not ideal as a regular treat. Instead use Gerber baby puffs, (apple strawberry, blueberry etc) which are lower in fat and sugar, and hamsters also love. They are so cute when they eat the puffs!