Vitakraft Drops Yogurt with Orange Guinea Pig Treats, 5.3-oz bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Crafted with zesty orange and rich yogurt. The perfect treat for spoiling your furry friend!
- With whey and essential nutrient, lecithin, these high-protein guinea pig snacks include the vitamin C guinea pigs need to stay healthy.
- Made with real orange, natural whey, and no artificial colors or flavors.
- Ideal for bonding, playtime, or as an extra special reward.
- The small-batch production ensures that the yogurt chips are fresh and tasty, and the resealable bag keeps them that way.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Oxbow Simple Rewards Oven Baked with Peppermint Small Animal Treats, 3-oz bag$3.19Chewy Price$3.99List Price$3.03Autoship Price
- DealKaytee Timothy Hay Plus Marigolds Small Animal Treat, 24-oz bag$9.59Chewy Price$9.99List Price$9.11Autoship Price
- Kaytee Timothy Hay Plus Carrots Small Animal Treat, 24-oz bag$8.49Chewy Price$9.49List Price$8.07Autoship Price
- Vitakraft Drops Strawberry & Yogurt Hamster Treats, 5.3-oz bag$3.99Chewy Price$6.49List Price$3.79Autoship Price
- DealBrown's Tropical Carnival Natural Select Seeds Small Animal Treats, 3.5-oz bag$6.99Chewy Price$9.39List Price$6.64Autoship Price
- Vitakraft Raviolos Made with Real Vegetables Rabbit, Guinea Pig & Hamster Small Animal Treats, 5-oz bag$3.49Chewy Price$4.99List Price$3.32Autoship Price
- Marshall Bandits Premium Peanut Butter Flavor Ferret Treats, 3-oz bag, bundle of 4$15.44Chewy Price$15.92List Price$14.67Autoship Price
- Oxbow Bene Terra Organic Barley Biscuits Small Animal Treats, 2.65-oz bag, bundle of 5$21.30Chewy Price$21.95List Price$20.23Autoship Price
- DealBrown's Tropical Carnival Oat Spray Small Animal Treats, 1.5-oz bag$6.65Chewy Price$7.89List Price$6.32Autoship Price
- Oxbow Simple Rewards Oven Baked with Bell Pepper Small Animal Treats, 3-oz bag$4.19Chewy Price$4.99List Price$3.98Autoship Price
- Brown's Tropical Carnival Farm Fresh Fixins Small Animal Treats, 10-oz bag, bundle of 3$31.89Chewy Price$33.57List Price$30.30Autoship Price
- DealBrown's Tropical Carnival Hoops Strawberry Flavor Small Animal Treats, 3-oz bag$5.99Chewy Price$7.49List Price$5.69Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Sugar, Vegetable Oil, Dried Whey...||Sugar, Palm Kernel Oil, Dried Whey...||Sugar, Vegetable Oil, Dried Whey Protein Concentrate...||Maltodextrin, Sugar, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil...||Wheat Flour, Oatmeal, Sugar...|
|Small Pet Type||Guinea Pig||Rabbit, Guinea Pig||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Hamster||Rabbit, Guinea Pig||Guinea Pig|
|Food Form||Treats||Treats||Treats||Treats||Treats, Crisps|
|Food Flavor||—||—||Yogurt||Yogurt||Fruits & Vegetables, Banana|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
70 Customer Reviews
Love These Drops!!
We have been feeding these drops for 7 years & our girls love them! Drops time at our house is 10:30 in the morning & our piggies seem to know what time it is because they are squeaking & begging right around 10:30! We have tried all the flavors & the orange are the best.
Guinea pigs CANT HAVE DAIRY
Huge no for any pet. Do not feed them this. Do your own research on what’s safe PLEASE!
They taste good. The Guinea pig approves as well. Will buy again but he’s gonna have to share.
My guinea pig won’t touch them
I hate to fault the product or give a bad review based on my piggy’s preference. It’s a 1 star because I can’t use them, but 5 because it’s not the product’s fault; I’m sure the product is fine but be aware that not all tastes for pigs are the same.
Guinea Pigs didn't like them.
My guinea pigs would not eat these. They would only give a quick sniff before running away from them. Guinea pig unapproved.
Great dog treats!
The guinea pigs won't eat these, but the dogs think they're fantastic! So that's they will get used, but I won't buy them again. To be fair, my guinea pigs are snobs.
My guinea pigs ate the packaging instead
My guinea pigs sniffed the drops and ignored them. They did not even take a bite from the drops, instead, they ate the packaging. Hmm...Green and crunchy...Let's see if it tastes like timothy hay...
Nope on this
They boys will only take a nibble then won't touch them this was a fail
My piggy looooves these drops!! I bought two different types and he eats these first.
Can't get my guinea pigs to eat the orange.
I love vitakraft for my guinea pigs and rabbits. I have 2 G-Pigs and they won't touch the orange flavor. They love the other flavors but not this 1. Chewy doesn't have a large selection on G-Pig treats, so I'll just keep looking to see if they add more types.