Higgins Sunburst Gourmet Blend Guinea Pig Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- A healthy, all-natural blend of species-appropriate dried mixed fruits, sun-cured hays, vegetables and pre-cooked legumes.
- Enhanced with vitamins, minerals and amino acids.
- Added DHA omega-3 and -6 fatty acids contribute valuable antioxidants.
- Protected probiotics deliver beneficial gut bacteria.
- Includes no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealBrown's Extreme! Gourmet Rabbit Food, 5-lb bag$14.99Chewy Price$23.99List Price$14.24Autoship Price
- DealVitakraft Vita Smart Complete Nutrition Premium Fortified Blend with Ancient Grains Gerbil, Rat & Mouse Food, 2-lb bag$7.99Chewy Price$7.59Autoship Price
- DealVitakraft Vita Smart Complete Nutrition Premium Fortified Blend with Timothy Hay Guinea Pig Food, 4-lb bag$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- DealHiggins Sunburst Gourmet Blend Gerbil & Hamster Food, 2.5-lb bag$8.29Chewy Price$10.49List Price$7.88Autoship Price
- DealVitakraft VitaSmart Complete Nutrition Natural Foraging Blend Rabbit Food, 4-lb bag$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- DealHiggins Sunburst Gourmet Blend Rabbit Food, 3-lb bag$11.28Chewy Price$10.72Autoship Price
- DealHall's Hay Timothy Hay 1st Cut Mini-Bale Small Pet Food, 5-lb box$16.39Chewy Price$15.57Autoship Price
- DealManna Pro Small World Complete Guinea Pig Food, 9-lb bag$9.00Chewy Price$8.55Autoship Price
- DealSweet Meadow Farm Alfalfa Hay Small Pet Food, 24-oz bag$5.79Chewy Price$5.50Autoship Price
- DealOxbow Garden Select Adult Rabbit Food, 4-lb bag$12.32Chewy Price$14.49List Price$11.70Autoship Price
- DealOxbow Garden Select Adult Guinea Pig Food, 4-lb bag$12.32Chewy Price$14.49List Price$11.70Autoship Price
- DealMazuri Mouse & Rat Food, 25-lb bag$24.99Chewy Price$28.99List Price$23.74Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Sun-Cured Alfalfa Hay, Soybean Hulls, Wheat Middlings...||Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Soybean Meal, Soybean Hulls...||Wheat, Flaked Peas, Flaked Maize...||Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Ground Timothy Hay, Heat-Processed Soybeans...||Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Ground Timothy Hay, Flaked Corn...|
|Food Form||Dried Fruits, Dried Veggies, Mix||Pellets, Dried Fruits, Dried Veggies||Dried Veggies, Mix||Dried Fruits, Dried Veggies, Grains, Mix||Dried Fruits, Dried Veggies, Seeds, Mix|
|Health Feature||Vitamins & Minerals, Digestive Health||Vitamins & Minerals, High-Energy||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals|
|Small Pet Type||Guinea Pig||Guinea Pig||Guinea Pig||Guinea Pig||Guinea Pig|
|Special Diet||—||—||—||—||High Fiber|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
65 Customer Reviews
Not good at all
My piggy only picks out the colored pieces and forgets the rest. Terrible purchase. Never again.
They love the mix
Both my guinea pigs love this product, their names are button and Grayson
My two piggies love this food! They get the nutrients from the pellets as well as small treats inside! The Timothy hay is great for them as well!
Guinea pigs lovers
We got 2 guinea pigs. Squeaks and cottontail balls love the food. They eat everyday. They are happy.
the bag came open
The bag came open. It’s a nice brand of food, but the bag popped open in the box. But they put a bag of sand on top of it…so yeah. (The sand isn’t for the piggies it was for the hamster :))) so ig careful on what you buy together cause they might pack it not in the smartest way.
My piggies love that they get different types of food with each scoop of this mixed food blend.
guinea pig food
Food has a lot of “dust”. I have to dump out my piggies food bowl every night because all that is left is crumbs/dust. The other food I had did not do this. I do however like the add fruits and such.
Guinea Pig Approved!
Yoda and Peanut are picky food eaters but absolutely love this food! In fact, this is the only food they will eat! I tried a few other ones and they would not eat it! When I contacted Chewy about it, they refunded my money and told me to donate the other food.
Nice Treat for Guinea Pigs, But Not A Complete Diet
I give about 2 tablespoons of this to my guinea pigs every few days. It's a great treat mix, but definitely not a full time food. It is basically just alfalfa pellets with a ton of added treats... Alfalfa is high in calcium and can cause stones if they fed too often. I'd recommend Versele Laga pellet food, or Oxbow Garden Select for a high fiber, timothy hay, main diet.
My guinea pigs love this food. It’s got more variety in it.