Brown's Tropical Carnival Gourmet Guinea Pig Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made with high-fiber Alfalfa & Timothy Hay pellet blend
- Added vitamin C for a strong immune system and features natural preservatives
- High in fiber for optimum digestion
- Includes ZOO-Vital baked biscuits
- Contains probiotics for digestive health
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealBrown's Tropical Carnival Gourmet Rabbit Food, 10-lb bag$35.49Chewy Price$47.39List Price$33.72Autoship Price
- DealOxbow Essentials Hamster Food & Gerbil Food All Natural Hamster & Gerbil Food, 1-lb bag$5.52Chewy Price$6.49List Price$5.24Autoship Price
- DealKaytee Natural Timothy Hay Small Animal Food, 24-oz bag$6.99Chewy Price$7.49List Price$6.64Autoship Price
- DealOxbow Essentials Chinchilla Food All Natural Chinchilla Food, 25-lb bag$37.99Chewy Price$43.99List Price$36.09Autoship Price
- DealOxbow Essentials Mouse & Young Rat Food All Natural Mouse & Young Rat Food, 2.5lb.$10.19Chewy Price$11.99List Price$9.68Autoship Price
- DealBrown's Tropical Carnival Gourmet Mouse & Rat Food, 2-lb bag$9.99Chewy Price$12.69List Price$9.49Autoship Price
- DealOxbow Essentials Adult Rat Food All Natural Adult Rat Food 3-lb bag$11.02Chewy Price$14.49List Price$10.47Autoship Price
- DealOxbow Botanical Hay Small Animal Food, 15-oz bag$5.19Chewy Price$6.49List Price$4.93Autoship Price
- DealOxbow Animal Health Western Timothy Hay All Natural Hay for Rabbits, Guinea Pigs, Chinchillas, Hamsters & Gerbils, 40-oz.$11.47Chewy Price$13.49List Price$10.90Autoship Price
- DealOxbow Orchard Grass Hay Small Animal Food, 9-lb bag$25.49Chewy Price$29.99List Price$24.22Autoship Price
- DealMazuri Mouse & Rat Food, 2-lb bag$11.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price$11.39Autoship Price
- DealOxbow Essentials Young Guinea Pig Food All Natural Guinea Pig Pellets, 5-lb bag$11.89Chewy Price$13.99List Price$11.30Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Ground Timothy Hay, Oat Groats...||Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Soybean Meal, Soybean Hulls...||Ground Timothy Hay, Ground Soybean Hulls, Wheat Middlings...||Wheat, Flaked Peas, Flaked Maize...||Sun-Cured Alfalfa Hay, Ground Corn, Dehulled Soybean Meal...|
|Food Form||Dried Fruits, Seeds, Grains, Dried Veggies, Mix||Pellets, Dried Fruits, Dried Veggies||Pellets||Dried Veggies, Mix||Grains, Mix|
|Health Feature||Vitamins & Minerals, Digestive Health||Vitamins & Minerals, High-Energy||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals||Dental & Breath Care, Digestive Health|
|Small Pet Type||Guinea Pig||Guinea Pig||Guinea Pig||Guinea Pig||Guinea Pig|
|Special Diet||High Fiber||—||High Fiber||—||—|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
95 Customer Reviews
do not recommend
I would not recommend anything other than Oxbow’s adult Guinea pig pellets. This kind of pellet is not good for Guinea pigs. They don’t need seeds or dried of pieces of fruit every single day. Seeds aren’t even safe for Guinea pigs!
Piggy Doesn't Like Most Of The Ingredients
My piggy loves to eat his hay and he would eat his Oxbow pellets (sometimes). With this one, he hardly eats anything at all with the exception of the colored stars and other "treats". He hates the pellets, pumpkin seeds, and dried banana chips. Even when he is very hungry, he won't eat any other these items. If you decide to buy this, I recommend just trying a bag first before putting it on auto-ship.
guinea pigs love it
great value for the money. will order from them again. in the near future. would definitely recommend to order from chewy.
dyes in it no good for piggues
just read ingredients after buying thing for a long time and discovered it has a few dyes in it which are not good for piggies. only piggie food i found so far that has no dyes or colors is higgins sunburst which is so far the only piggie food i will buy same with the wild harvest alot of garbage in it for piggies. if you want to keep your piggies happy and healthy like i do then buy piggie food with no dyes or colors in it stay away from this and wild harvest there poor for piggies due to the colors and dyes in them. a vet told me to stear clear from dyes and colors.
Piggy says, "Yummy!"
I cannot find this guinea pig food at our local stores, and this food has so much more variety in it than just pellets and a few seeds. My piggy is happy and that makes me happy!
Our guinea pig patches loves these. He eats them all, unlike most pellets. These seem to be more exciting then those plain rabbit pellets. Highly recommend!
The only pellets my pig will eat
All of my Guinea Pigs liked these and ate them all their lives. I have one little guy left and he is the pickiest eater so I have not choice with him, lol.
Picky Guinea pig
I have tried several different foods for my Guinea pig and this is the first one that he will eat almost all of it. all of the other foods I tried him on I was throwing most of it out. he would not eat a lot of the stuff they put in it. he is the second one I have had and neither one of them would eat the Rabbit pellets they put in most of the foods. This does not have Rabbit pellets, it does have Timothy Hay pellets and he loves them. Thank you so much for carrying this!
Our two Guinea pigs LOVE this food! We have always fed them a deluxe mix but this is their favorite. They actually get excited when we fill their bowl.
Guinea pig loves
My guinea pig loves this food!!! Great size bag too