Wahl Arco SE Cordless Horse Clipper, Black/SilverBy Wahl
About This Item
- This cordless clipper kit is ideal for intricate finish work around the fetlocks, bridle path, face and ears with blade sizes #9, #10, #15, #30 and #40—all in one blade
- It’s cool running, lightweight and extremely quiet with no vibration to make grooming a comfortable experience for you and your horse
- You’ll get the performance you need with 5,500 strokes per minute and a continuous run time of up to 80 minutes
- Excellent clipper for feet, face and finish work and glides thorugh coats quickly and efficiently
- This kit includes two NiMH batteries, a five-in-one adjustable blade, a charging base, a durable storage case, four guide combs, blade oil, a cleaning brush and instructions
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
22 Customer Reviews
The top plate of the blade does not match with the bottom plate. So, ble blade is not adjusted. In general, the plastic parts look not good quality.
Works well on my dog
The Arco SE is noticeably quieter and clips way better than another another Wahl clipper (the Pro Ion) I used. Before it used to take 3 hrs to groom my small Cavapoo dog (20 lbs) but now I did the same job in 1 1/2 hour with the Arco SE. I am super happy with this new clipper!
These clippers aren’t worth $130
Only used these about 5 times. Now they don’t work at all.
Improved Battery Life
I bought this to replace one I bought about 15 years ago that had stopped working recently. I noticed that the battery life for the new batteries was much longer than for the old batteries. The clippers work well and are fairly quiet.
I always thought of Wahl as a higher quality product, but they just didn't make the grade. I have a curly hair horse so the hair is "wooly". This may be good for a poodle, but after 2 recharges I was still working on one side of the horses neck. I gave up and bought a corded clipper and the horse got clipped.
Quiet, Fast, Quality Clipper
I am so happy with these clippers. My sensitive Thoroughbred doesn’t mind them at all! The clippers are very quiet and smooth. Cordless makes them so convenient. I highly recommend these for your horse clipping needs.
Not what I expected
I'm not sure I got the correct clippers. I bought the SE cordless and although all the photos show the clippers with the "SE" on the lower portion of the clipper itself, mine did not have that. Therefore, not sure if I got the right ones. But... The ones I got were not meant for body clipping even after reading all the reviews raving about how great these work just for that. Stay away from these if you have a hairy horse and need to do body clipping!
Terrible I used these once they worked great the second time I went to use them they weren’t cutting the hair at all. I was So disappointed.
We love them
Best chipper I have been able to find for my toy poodle!
These clippers are fantastic
I love these clippers so quiet and the blades are nice and sharp. I would definitely recommend them. They work great on my Corgi and Karelian Bear Dogs