Ware Slide-N-Lock Small Animal Bowl
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Easy access to food & water.
- Chew resistant, heavy duty.
- Easy to clean.
- Eliminates spills and wasted food.
- Secure locking.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Oxbow Enriched Life Chinchilla Accessory Pack$25.13Chewy Price$28.99List Price
- Lixit Chew Guard Small Animal Water Bottle Holder, 16-oz$8.99Chewy Price
- Exotic Nutrition Small Animal Nectar Pod Holder$7.49Chewy Price
- Living World Lock & Crock Dish Small Animal Bowl, 20-oz bowl$10.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- DealOxbow Enriched Life Forage Small Animal Bowl, Small$9.99Chewy Price
- Lixit Nibble Food Bowl, Color Varies, Large$3.99Chewy Price
- Kaytee Vege-T-Bowl Radish Small Pet Bowl$5.29Chewy Price$5.49List Price
- Kaytee Gravity Bin with Mounting Bracket Small Animal Feeder, 8.25-in$10.88Chewy Price$20.99List Price
- Wheeky Pets STAYbowl Small Pet Tip-Proof Bowl, Small, Spring Green$12.95Chewy Price
- Lixit Critter Brite Small Animal Cage Water Bottle Pack, 8-oz, 12 count$30.60Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- Ware Sifter Small Animal Feeder, Color Varies$9.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Small Pet Type||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Mouse...||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla, Gerbil, Hamster, Ferret||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Mouse, Rat, Hedgehog||Guinea Pig, Rabbit||Guinea Pig, Rabbit, Chinchilla, Ferret|
|Capacity (Max)||1 1/4-cup||2 1/2-cup||2 1/2-cup||13-oz||20-oz|
|Bowl & Storage Feature||—||Dishwasher-Safe||Crate, Dishwasher-Safe||—||—|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
51 Customer Reviews
Perfect for our need
My daughter needed a water bowl for her dogs plastic kennel. This works perfectly on the door.
Slide-N-Lock animal bowl
I love these, they are so easy to attach to the pet crate. They are very easy to take out and clean, and my dogs cannot knock them over.
Perfect for my ferret
My baby ferret likes to flip over bowls, so I have been dealing with her spilling her food an water everywhere! With these bowls they can't move and more importantly she can't move them. They are easy to clean and durable. The last bowl I had I was worried she would turn it into a chew toy! I have to worry about that with these bowls. I like them too because my baby ferret started to develop a lazy habit of eating while laying down. I don't have a very big play area for her so I didn't want her to be so chubby so early in her life. These bowls kinda force her to eat and drink while standing. Over all I love these bowls and would definitly get then again should I need more!!
Work well & easy to use.
These are really great for use with the crate I purchased.
Really good product.
Our ferret really likes these bowls. They hold more food and water. Because the bowls are deeper she really loves to play in the water dish. It doesn’t stop her from making a mess with the water but at least she can’t slide the bowl all over.
Outsmarted the bunny!
I had a pet bunny that thought it was great fun to play with her food bowl. I wasted a lot of food trying to keep it in the bowl. This little bowl works perfectly! She cannot drag it around her pen and waste all the food in it. Thank you.
I bought this for my ferrets it worked so well. My ferrets stay hydrated with minimal spills.
Saves from having a mess in the cage!
I bought this because our hamster was always climbing in her bowl as well as lifting it up and dumping it out. I bought this to attach to the wire side in the cage topper and it has saved me from having a waste in her food when her cage gets cleaned. I would definitely recommend this.
Perfect for the Ratties
This sturdy, easily removable (for washing and filling) cup serves as an additional water source for my rats, in case both of their bottles should stop working contemporaneously. It affixes firmly to the bars, whether they are horizontal of vertical.
My Bird Can Do It
In your description, it claims that the item is bite resistant. Will by bird has do it, he's bitting and digging into the rim of the bowl, he's driving me crazy with the noise.