Lixit Quick Lock Crock Small Animal Bowl
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Small animal bowl is suited for rabbits, birds, guinea pigs and even small dogs and cats.
- Patented “twist on, twist off” design installs in seconds and fits on cages with horizontal and vertical wire.
- Multi-purpose design can be used to hold food or water. Offers a 20 ounce capacity.
- Fits all wireless cages and the quick lock design can be easily removed for refills and cleaning.
- Heavy-duty material is resistant to chewing and easy to clean by hand or in the dishwasher.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Exotic Nutrition Press N' Slide Small Animal Feeding Station$9.69Chewy Price$14.49List Price
- Kaytee Stoneware Cavy Small Pet Bowl, Blue, 3-in$4.29Chewy Price$4.49List Price
- Wheeky Pets STAYbowl Small Pet Tip-Proof Bowl, Small, Spring Green$12.95Chewy Price
- Wheeky Pets STAYbowl Small Pet Tip-Proof Bowl, Large, Sky Blue$13.95Chewy Price
- Oxbow Enriched Life Forage Small Animal Bowl, Small$8.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Kaytee Paw Print Hamster Food Bowl, Color Varies$4.00Chewy Price$5.49List Price
- Living World Pink Ergonomic Small Pet Dish, Small$4.99Chewy Price
- Ware Slide-N-Lock Small Animal Bowl, Small$9.68Chewy Price$10.49List Price
- Choco Nose Mini Heart Locking Small Pet Feeding Bowl, Mint$9.99Chewy Price
- Kaytee Paw Print Small Animal Food & Water Bowl, Color Varies, Bunny$6.26Chewy Price$10.49List Price
- dealKaytee Gravity Bin with Mounting Bracket Small Animal Feeder, 8.25-in$10.88Chewy Price$20.99List Price
- Living World Lock & Crock Dish Small Animal Bowl, 20-oz bowl$10.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Small Pet Type||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Mouse, Rat, Hedgehog||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla, Gerbil, Hamster, Ferret||Guinea Pig, Rabbit||Guinea Pig, Chinchilla, Rat||Guinea Pig, Rabbit, Chinchilla, Ferret|
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Crate, Dishwasher-Safe||Dishwasher-Safe||Chew Resistant, Dishwasher-Safe||Chew Resistant, Dishwasher-Safe||—|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
58 Customer Reviews
HELP me find replacement parts
I purchased these lixit dishes for our Humane Society. They are great for cats and kittens in cages and prevent so many spills. Our problem is that several of the flat pieces to mount with have been broken and that leaves bowls we are unable to use. I would like to be able to get these flat pieces replaced.
Great bowl for my elderly dog!
My elderly dog has thyroid issues and is constantly thirsty. This bowl was perfect to mount on the inside of his kennel so he has access to water anytime he is in there (especially overnight).
I went fully by the picture and didn’t realize it was meant for a cage, which was not needed by me. I thought it was a plain bowl. Please include a picture of the part that locks onto a cage. I like the bowl part. Heavy plastic, so it won’t move around.
Attractive & Functional.
These look great and help keep the water elevated/clean & from tipping over. They do take up space so use the appropriate size for your kennel or crate, etc. It's easier to attach the bowl then fill it from a narrow bottle then to screw it in filled with water to avoid spills. Provided there is ample room, one can put on a second for dry food, etc.
Works great. I have 2 small dogs that were throwing dry food out of their crates but now it stays in the bowls..
I love these bowls, my Blue and gold macaws haven’t figured out how they work (YET) so they can’t fling them all over the place. It would be nice if they sold just the bracket for the bowls, cause I did find out that tightening them to tight will break then, but all in all I love them
I bought these for my mini schnauzer and bichons crates. My schnauzer destroyed the bottle type but this one is great. Easy to attach and stays put. I bought the 10 ounce and will get the larger on for him.
Dont buy this bowl
So disappointed!! We bought these as a solution to our puppies turning over thier dishes. They are able to get the dishes off the mounting hook and still turn them over. Way to expensive for this!!!
This feed / water cup works fine for our birds. The base clamps on to the cage bars and the cup does a twist / lock 1/4 turn into the base. Easy on / off. Easy to clean, too!
a little tall
My bun has to get on her back legs to reach but that doesn’t seem to bug her, I have it as low as it can go. But I love that she can’t flip it over