Warren London Deep Cleaning Dog Paw Fizz Tablets, 12 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Designed to sanitize and eliminate fungus, bacteria, yeast and germs that cause obsessive paw licking.
- Conditions the nails and replenishes moisture, softening and protecting the health of your dog’s paws.
- Brightens nails with natural and soothing ingredients.
- Formulated with tea tree oil, which is a natural antiseptic, and olive leaf which works as a natural anti-fungal agent and antioxidant.
- Natural seaweed extract works to moisturize while comfrey extract soothes and calms tired paws.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Paw Plunger Medium for Dogs, Black$22.95Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Warren London Paw Sani-Scrub Paw & Nail Dog Cleanser, 8-oz bottle$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Shernbao DHD-2400F Typhoon Dual Motor Dog Grooming Dryer, Orange$290.00Chewy Price
- Paw Plunger Large for Dogs, Black$28.95Chewy Price$31.95List Price
- Kurgo Mud Travel Dog Shower$13.95Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Paw Plunger Petite for Dogs, Black$17.95Chewy Price$17.98List Price
- Purrdy Paws Soft Dog Nail Caps, 20 count, Medium, Clear$7.95Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- Oster Volt Lithium Ion Replacement Battery$83.99Chewy Price$109.99List Price
- Shernbao NL-LG20 Nylon Dog Grooming Loops, 2 count, Orange$14.18Chewy Price$15.76List Price
- Puppylocks Puppy Dog & Cat Fur Extension, Natural, Long$9.19Chewy Price$14.00List Price
- Oster Spray Disinfectant for Grooming Tools, 16-oz can$13.99Chewy Price
- Shernbao GA-22 Sleeveless Tunic, Medium, Medium, 2 count, Pink$27.80Chewy Price$30.88List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Fumaric Acid, Sodium Carbonate, Sodium Bicarbonate...||Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Emulsyifying Wax NF, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride*...||White and Yellow Beeswax, Carnauba, and Candelilla Wax and White and Vegetable Oils with Vitamin E....||Water/Eau (Aqua), Xanthan Gum, Glycerin...||Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Olea Europea (Olive) Oil...|
|Breed Size||N/A||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||N/A||N/A||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Health Feature||Itch & Redness Remedy, Paw Care||Skin & Coat Health, First Aid, Paw Care||Itch & Redness Remedy, Paw Care, Hoof Care||Skin & Coat Health||Vitamins & Minerals|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
27 Customer Reviews
Close to a miracle
I have two dachshunds, Izzy and Callie, who have had issues with yeast on and off for a number of years. In recent months it became worse and we started using a prescription shampoo from the vet -- which didn't work for us. So as Izzy keeps obsessively licking, I searched for a different solution. So I got both this and the oatmeal shampoo. Both girls soaked their paws separately, then received a shower. (Be aware the tea tree oil in this is a very low percentage. My dogs weigh roughly 15 lbs. and I used 1 tablet per dog. Higher weight means more tablets.) With Callie, this helped really clean her paw pads, and little dry dead pieces were floating in the water. With Izzy, it cut her licking down about 75%. I haven't seen her this relaxed in years.
got this on a whim
I bought this on a whim when seeing one of my favorite groomers on social media recommending it. She mentioned having great results when using it on yeasty Bull dog feet. We have 2 dogs that get yeasty feet, one of them being a Bull dog. This product smelled really good, however, it really did nothing for their yeast feet. My other dog we used it on also gets yeasty feet but we noticed no improvements there either. We tried this product a few times in the bath and still have extra product that we will use at some point. It does not help with the issues we were hoping it would help. It’s a nice extra step if you want your dogs feet to smell clean but that’s about it. We won’t be purchasing again.
Sadden & Disappointed
I desperately wanted this product to work. I checked the reviews and specifically seeked it out on chewy. My bulldog excessively licks her paws. We’ve tried everything including a change in diet to address this issue. We’ve used this product a few times now and no change. We liked the shampoo and will most likely get that again but sadly this was a waste of time and money for us. We are now moving on to a recommended probiotic that we hope will show improvement.
Had high hopes for this product since my dog is always licking at his feet. I have used this product a few times and it makes him lick them more. Even worse, it seems like it actually bother him while using even when using a quarter of a tablet. We haven’t used again.
Did not work
I really wanted this to work. My french bulldog has had very itchy paws as of late and nothing so far has helped. I gave this a go twice- first attempt I had his paws soaking in a little plastic tub with warm water and one tablet that dissolved, no luck. The next day, I tried again in the tub, but this time tried two tablets- still did not work and he was back to itching within the hour.
Love! Love! Love!
These are great to use when your dog’s paws are extra dirty or are having skin issues. I use them for my Senior Chinese Crested (he Is a rescue and has horrible skin due to being neglected, sunburn, bad diet). These make a huge difference when trying to get his paws clean. I also use them on my doberman. After soaking with these in a warm, shallow bath the paws are extremely easy to clean. We keep these in stock at our house.
FINALLY found what I needed!!
My dog had what appeared to be a yeast infection between two of her toes and with this whole pandemic I was avoiding the vet. Almost immediately after trying one of these tablets on her paws before a bath I noticed a difference in her paw looking cleaner and less irritated. Over the next couple of days I noticed she hadn’t been licking her paw anymore! So glad I found a relatively inexpensive product that works for her!
Not effective to remedy or reduce fungus smell
My black lab mix has smelly frito feet, so I tried this soak in the hopes of reducing or eliminating the fungus and smell. After soaking for 5 minutes as indicated there is little to no change. This may be effective for soothing paws, reducing licking on smaller dogs, but it was a total waste for my need.
Fabulous for Boston Terriers!!
My Boston's coat is soft and shiny. Significant decrease in scratching. Takes care of odor instead of masking it. Light long lasting scent. When they see me pull out the bottles and fizz tabs both are scrabbling to get in the tub.
Seems to do the trick with the paws!! My dogs have not licked their paws since I started with this product.. Just remember to rinse their paws really well with fresh water after cleaning. Not good for them to lick the cleaner off their paws if they do. My alway lick after cleaning ..They like to get their own sent back on them and they do it by licking for a minute afterwards., but stop and do not lick obsessively .