Weaver Leather Black Leather Split Horse Reins
About This Item
- Leather split reins for horses.
- Feature Chicago screw bit ends.
- Measure 7 feet long by 5/8 inches wide.
- Constructed using single-ply 100% natural vegetable-tanned hot-stuffed leather.
- Handcrafted in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Shires Equestrian Products Avignon Middleburg Horse Bridle, Ex-Full$56.69Chewy Price$62.99List Price
- Shires Equestrian Products German Horse Martingale, Black, Ex-Full$59.99Chewy Price$79.99List Price
- Shires Equestrian Products Tapestry Horse Neck Strap, Oak Bark, Full$26.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Shires Equestrian Products Three Point Horse Breastplate, Havana, Ex-Full$62.99Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Horze Equestrian Oval Link Baucher Horse Bit, 3.75$39.99Chewy Price
- Weaver Leather EcoLuxe Braided Rope Horse Halter, Tan/Kelly Green$25.49Chewy Price
- Horze Equestrian Lozenge Link Loose Ring Snaffle Horse Bit, 4.5$39.99Chewy Price
- Horze Equestrian Reflective Horse Halter, Orange, Horse$34.99Chewy Price
- Tahoe Tack Double Layered Draft Nylon Western Horse Headstall & Reins, Draft, Red, Draft$27.99Chewy Price$28.95List Price
- Shires Equestrian Products Aviemore Plaited Leather Horse Browband, Havana, Full$9.89Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Weaver Leather Leather & Aluminum Cribbing Strap Horse Harness$40.29Chewy Price
- ThinLine Horse Halter Liners, 3 count, Pony$30.00Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Leather, Natural Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Leather, Natural Fabric|
|Tack Type||Split Reins||N/A||Split Reins|
Questions & Answers
Be the first to ask a question.
ReviewsWrite a Review
1 Customer Reviews
By Ham1234 on Feb 21, 2022
Good reins for the price
The leather on these is very nice and the color uniform. However the description says they have Chicago screw ends and they don't. They have tie ends.