Wellness Complete Health Adult Deboned Chicken & Oatmeal Recipe Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Specially formulated to provide whole-body nutritional support.
- Developed without any GMOs, meat by-products, fillers or artificial preservatives.
- Supported by omega fatty acids, antioxidants, glucosamine, probiotics and taurine.
- Crafted using carefully chosen ingredients that include premium proteins and wholesome grains.
- Made in the USA using only the finest globally sourced ingredients.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealAmerican Journey Active Life Formula Healthy Weight Salmon, Brown Rice & Vegetables Recipe Dry Dog Food, 28-lb$49.49Chewy Price$47.02Autoship Price
- dealWellness CORE Grain-Free Original Deboned Turkey, Turkey Meal & Chicken Meal Recipe Dry Dog Food, 26-lb bag$74.99Chewy Price$71.24Autoship Price
- dealAmerican Journey Large Breed Adult Chicken & Sweet Potato Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 12-lb bag$38.49Chewy Price$36.57Autoship Price
- Zignature Turkey Limited Ingredient Formula Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 12.5-lb bag$42.99Chewy Price$40.84Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Basics Skin & Stomach Care Salmon & Potato Recipe Adult Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$68.98Chewy Price$75.99List Price$65.53Autoship Price
- dealWellness CORE Ocean Whitefish, Herring & Salmon Recipe Dry Dog Food, 26-lb bag$74.99Chewy Price$71.24Autoship Price
- dealWellness CORE Grain-Free Reduced Fat Turkey & Chicken Recipe Dry Dog Food, 12-lb bag$45.98Chewy Price$47.99List Price$43.68Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Life Protection Formula Adult Fish & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food, 30-lb bag$63.98Chewy Price$70.99List Price$60.78Autoship Price
- dealWellness Large Breed Complete Health Adult Deboned Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food, 15-lb bag$44.98Chewy Price$46.99List Price$42.73Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Life Protection Formula Senior Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food, 30-lb bag$60.98Chewy Price$67.99List Price$57.93Autoship Price
- dealWellness Complete Health Puppy Deboned Chicken, Oatmeal & Salmon Meal Recipe Dry Dog Food, 15-lb bag$44.98Chewy Price$46.99List Price$35.81Autoship Price
- dealWellness Complete Health Adult Lamb & Barley Recipe Dry Dog Food, 30-lb bag$69.98Chewy Price$72.99List Price$66.48Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Oatmeal...||Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Ground Brown Rice...||Lamb, Lamb Meal, Oatmeal...||Whitefish, Ground Barley, Peas...||Chicken, Brewers Rice, Chicken Meal...|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Chicken-Free, With Grain||Human-Grade, Molasses-Free, Natural...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Lamb, Meat||Sweet Potato, Fruits & Vegetables, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry|
|Food Form||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food|
Questions & Answers
38 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
551 Customer Reviews
Had hopes dogs wont eat
I had been feeding whole earth farms and health extension to my 3 dogs. Decided to try wellness because of the outstanding reviews, and oatmeal just seems like a better choice of grain type. My dogs took a long time to eat it the first time, then 2 of them stopped eating it altogether. They will not eat for days if I dont grind it up and add canned food. My dogs have never been picky they scarf down food, but there is something they dont like about this food. I ordered 2 bags and wish I had not. I dont know why they dont like it, but they will pick up a piece and spit it out and walk away. Im sure its a good food but for mine they smell something or lack of something that makes them not want it
not the best out there
We went from orijen grain free to this after our vet recommended including grains. At the time our research showed this was one of the best out there but our 2yr old labradoodle started to hate it. She would only eat it if we mixed a topper with it. She wouldn’t even go after it if we dropped it on the floor by accident. Then we found Orijen came out with an all grains version. As soon as we switched our dog is back to being excited for her food again!
Quality food. Not agreeable with my dog.
This is high-quality product and expensive. However, for my Greyhound, this is not agreeable with his system. I believe that the culprit is chicken. I have tried a number of products: sensitive stomach and limited ingredients. These did not work well either. Finally tried a lamb and rice food that is agreeable and that he likes. So, my review is not negative on this product. Simply a compatible issue. I will be donating my ordered bag to a local Greyhound adoption kennel.
Our dog used to have no issues with this food. However, when our last order came the food was now darker in color and our dog started to refuse her food. We tried to coax her into eating it but she would rather go hungry than eat this food. I decided to look into it to see if the food changed recently and saw other recent reviewers having the same issue we had. Some also their was dog was getting sick (ours was not, thankfully). We are switching to a new brand (which she happily chowed down right away).
Not what I was hoping for
We recently got this food because of the good reviews and ingredients. Almost right away our pup had slightly lower energy and significant digestion issues, and he also wasn't excited to eat it. After nearly a week with no improvement we went back to his old food (Victor) and within 2 days he was back to his normal high energy self and with no issues.
Sadie didn't like it
This appears to be good food but for some reason we are having a hard time getting Sadie to finish her food every day. She wants treats all the time now. She started getting that way on her old food but just not as bad as she is now. We thought she may have been getting tired of the food, so we were trying another brand. When I was transitioning from the old to the new, she would eat the old food and leave most of the new food. Now that it's just the new food, I guess she eats when she gets hungry enough. Next bag I order, I'm going to order a smaller bag. I think I'm going to give the rest of the bag to the local shelter. I don't want to fight with her every day until this bag is empty...we have only been using this bag about 1-1/2 weeks. It was a 15# bag. It should be empty in 6-7 weeks. At this rate, it will be 2-3 months before it gets empty.
Bag was cut open
One of the bags of food I got was in good condition the second had obviously been cut open and then returned. I would think if someone returned an open bag of food that it would be disposed of and not sent to a customer who was expecting an un opened un tampered with bag of food.
texture of kibble changed & causing stomach upset
We’ve ordered 3 bags of this food and the first bags kibble was smooth with no grainy looking stuff and was fine for my dog but the last 2 bags have been very grainy-textured kibble and it really bothers my border collies belly. We are currently on day two of a bland diet with pepto in hopes of clearing up his gastrointestinal discomfort from the food. Will not be ordering again.
Better for my dogs
I have a 12-yr old Jack Russell mix and a 6-yr old Staffie.The terrier had constant anal gland abscesses and my Staffie was always gassy on the premium food I was previously feeding them. I switched to Wellness Complete, and both problems disappeared. If you’ve got a gassy Staffie, give it a try!
She loves it!
Tried this brand because you were out of our usual and I put it in her bowl and she get off recliner, lol and went right over and ate it all, which is unusual because she never eats just dry dog food. I have to mix wet in with the dry but not this time, I think we found a winner!