Wellness Complete Health Pate Chicken Entree Grain-Free Canned Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- 100% grain-free adult recipe features chicken as the first ingredient for the protein needed to support lean muscles.
- Supports the 5 signs of kitty wellness—a lustrous skin and coat, healthy tummies, bright eyes and strong teeth and gums, and plenty of energy and immune health.
- Loaded with antioxidant-rich cranberries, vitamins, balanced minerals, omega fatty acids and essential taurine to support immunity and well-being.
- Helps keep your pal hydrated and supports urinary health with healthy moisture from real broth in every can.
- Made in the USA with the world’s finest ingredients and zero grains and carrageenan, or artificial preservatives, colors or flavors.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- American Journey Pate Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$29.69Chewy Price$28.21Autoship Price
- Wellness Complete Health Turkey Formula Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$51.36Chewy Price$53.88List Price$48.79Autoship Price
- American Journey Minced Chicken Recipe in Gravy Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$31.35Chewy Price$29.78Autoship Price
- Wellness Complete Health Turkey & Salmon Formula Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$51.36Chewy Price$53.88List Price$48.79Autoship Price
- Wellness CORE Grain-Free Indoor Chicken & Chicken Liver Recipe Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$75.36Chewy Price$78.96List Price$71.59Autoship Price
- Wellness Minced Chicken Dinner Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$41.28Chewy Price$42.96List Price$39.22Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Tender Chicken Dinner Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$52.08Chewy Price$54.79List Price$49.48Autoship Price
- Wellness Minced Turkey & Salmon Entree Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$63.36Chewy Price$66.96List Price$60.19Autoship Price
- Wellness Complete Health Chicken & Herring Formula Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$41.28Chewy Price$42.96List Price$39.22Autoship Price
- Instinct Original Grain-Free Pate Real Duck Recipe Wet Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 12$39.48Chewy Price$37.51Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Basics Skin & Stomach Care Grain-Free Fish & Potato Entree Indoor Adult Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$37.04Chewy Price$47.76List Price$35.19Autoship Price
- Wellness CORE Natural Grain-Free Turkey & Duck Pate Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$75.36Chewy Price$78.96List Price$71.59Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken, Chicken Liver, Turkey...||Turkey, Chicken Liver, Chicken...||Chicken, Chicken Liver, Whitefish...||Chicken, Chicken Broth, Chicken Liver...||Beef, Chicken Liver, Chicken...|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Turkey, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry, Seafood & Fish||Beef, Chicken, Poultry, Meat|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Grain-Free, Pea-Free, Natural||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free, Natural||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free, Natural||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Grain-Free, Pea-Free, Natural||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free, Natural|
Questions & Answers
33 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
750 Customer Reviews
Hit & a miss
I’ve got two cats, Benfield a 7ish year old ex-feral kitty and Weech, a 1 year old rambunctious kitty. We’ve been feeding them both Science Diet but it’s just so expensive. The ingredients in this seem very good, and it’s highly rated on many websites as a top healthy, and relatively cheap food for your cats. Weech won’t eat it. I tried mixing in her old food to introduce it the proper way, but she said nope. She won’t even eat it if I sprinkle treats on it, or mix in squeezable treats that are like kitty crack to her. But Ben loves this stuff. He’d take this over his Science Diet food any day. We thought he was the picker eater, but maybe not!
Diabetic Cat Likes so Far-Fingers Crossed!
My diabetic cat gobbles this up and seems to be feeling better, has more energy and gaining some weight-hopefully, I can get him regulated so he is not quite so ravenous an eater so this pricier food doesn't bankrupt me! This seems to be the only flavor he eats consistently, have ordered a variety pack of the smaller wellness cans to see if he likes any of those and hopefully he will be eating less soon!
Not for my kitty!
My cat isn't a picky eater, so I was surprised she didn't like Wellness Complete Health pate. It has all the right / good ingredients for her health, but my cat snubs her nose at it and refuses to take a bite. Must not smelled too good. So I put a little on her mouth to lick and she gagged. Lol... that told me enough, it wasn't for her. Sadly, It sat in bowl untouched, dried up and then went in the garbage.
Good food quality
Émilie refuses to eat organic and people grade food. At Pope Memorial, where she goes for visits because they own her, this is what she eats with KD dry (!!!!) I would feed her Wellness and other organic brands. They feed her what she eats. I applaud Chewy. come for such timely service. My stars refer to the food, not Chewy's service.
Its the best I can do for now
I try to feed my cats healthy food. I dont feel that wellness is the healthiest but its the best I can do when feeding many many cats. I wish Orijen made cat food. For some reason my dog loves catfood and my cats love the dogfood. But anyhow, I buy this and The Honest KItchen food and add both to their plates. I wish more companies cater to multiple cat situations.
Why such a big cost increase????
I have been feeding my cats Wellness chicken pate for YEARS. Now the cost has risen since January from $39.84 for 12 (12.5 oz) cans to $51.36 for the same case!! Why such a HUGE increase?? That is ELEVEN DOLLARS INCREASE FOR 12 cans of cat food!! .Called Chewy who gave me the auto ship discount of 5% discount.
My cat wouldn't eat it.
My cat at the time, was diagnosed with anemia and feline leukemia. He lost a lot of weight and was underweight. The vet said to buy high fat kitten food, as well as a liquid vitamin mineral with iron and L-Lysine supplement for cats. We couldn't get kitten food at the time, so I bought this in a local grocer. My cat ate a little at first, but wouldn't go back to eating it.
Chosen by Ms. Kitty herself!
After having had some teeth removed my precious cat had some trouble enjoying her food! Had to get pate for sure but what would she like!? After several tries she chose Wellness chicken pate! She loves this and now can once again enjoy her meals. We are both very pleased
Mixed interest in this
My cats usually prefer chicken pates and went for this at first. I still can get them to eat it but I can only slip it in once in a while and even then still end up tossing some. I do think its a good food but can't convince them of that. I am sure I will end up donating my stock to a rescue in the end.
Chonky Cat Approved
I switched to Wellness because the old food (not from Chewy) was having so many supply chain issues, frequent cancellations, I'd have to order other food which was impacting my chonky cat's waistline. Wellness has been a great fit and I have found that my very lazy cat is more motivated to move and play than he ever did before. My cat loves the food and didn't seem bothered that it was new. Overall, the flavor and pate texture is the same. His coat has been super shiny and healthy-looking since making this switch, and the itching scalp that he suffered from before has vanished. The consistency of the food is a bit odd (mostly the gravy?), but not a deterrent. I love using the big cans because it's so cost-efficient. Chewy's delivery speed is out of this world, and much faster than their competitors. I have been so happy I switched to Chewy and to Wellness food.