Wellness CORE Digestive Health Wholesome Grains Chicken & Rice Recipe Dry Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Highly digestible, probiotic-coated dry cat food made with digestive enzymes and a blend of prebiotic fibers.
- Supports immunity, vitality, a shiny coat and healthy skin.
- Natural recipe is great for cats with food sensitivities.
- Helps support optimal energy levels and healthy weight.
- Suitable for adult cats of any age.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Wellness CORE Grain-Free Turkey, Turkey Meal & Duck Formula Dry Cat Food, 5-lb bag$23.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price$22.79Autoship Price
- Go! Solutions Skin + Coat Care Grain-Free Salmon Recipe Dry Cat Food, 16-lb bag$70.99Chewy Price$67.44Autoship Price
- Forza10 Nutraceutic Active Intestinal Support Diet Dry Cat Food, 4-lb bag$36.99Chewy Price$38.99List Price$35.14Autoship Price
- Wellness Complete Health Natural Grain-Free Deboned Chicken & Chicken Meal Dry Cat Food, 5.5-lb bag$21.49Chewy Price$22.99List Price$20.42Autoship Price
- Wellness Complete Health Grain-Free Indoor Deboned Chicken Recipe Dry Cat Food, 5.5-lb bag$21.49Chewy Price$22.99List Price$20.42Autoship Price
- Freely Rabbit Recipe Limited Ingredient Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 3-lb bag$25.99Chewy Price$24.69Autoship Price
- Solid Gold Let's Stay In Salmon, Lentil & Apple Recipe Adult Grain-Free Indoor Dry Cat Food, 3-lb bag$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
- DealWellness Complete Health Natural Grain-Free Salmon & Herring Indoor Dry Cat Food, 2.25-lb bag$11.39Chewy Price$11.99List Price$10.82Autoship Price
- Instinct Raw Boost Healthy Weight Grain-Free Chicken & Freeze-Dried Raw Coated Pieces Recipe Dry Cat Food, 4.5-lb bag$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Lotus Low-Fat Chicken Grain-Free Recipe Dry Cat Food, 2.2-lb bag$17.69Chewy Price
- Nulo Freestyle Salmon & Lentils Recipe Grain-Free Adult Trim Dry Cat Food, 2-lb bag$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Tender & True Organic Chicken & Liver Recipe Grain- Free Dry Cat Food, 3-lb bag$14.95Chewy Price$19.99List Price$14.20Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal (source of Glucosamine and Chondroitin Sulfate), Rice...||Salmon, Salmon Meal (Source of Chondroitin Sulfate), Herring Meal...||Chicken, Chicken Meal, Lentils...||Chicken, Chicken Meal, Lentils...||Chicken, Chicken Meal, Peas...|
|Special Diet||Sensitive Digestion, Natural, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Sensitive Digestion, Natural, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Grain-Free, Low Glycemic, Limited Ingredient Diet...||Grain-Free, Low Glycemic, Limited Ingredient Diet...||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, High-Protein|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, Sensitive Skin, High Protein...||Digestive Health, Sensitive Skin, High Protein...||Diabetic Support, Skin & Coat Health||Diabetic Support, Skin & Coat Health||High Protein|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Seafood & Fish||Chicken, N/A, Poultry||Chicken, N/A, Poultry||Meat|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
11 Customer Reviews
Cats said NO!
Unfortunately, ALL my cats said NO! They ate it since there was nothing else to eat, but clearly unhappy abt it! High in carbs too bc of the rice and grains, I was hoping this would firm up their stool since wet food caused a few of my cats to have diarrhea. Some cooked brown rice & chicken should do the trick. Alot less expensive too!
hoping to change food
not sure if she will eat well enough to change her to this food
Great Results for my 18 year old cat!
My 18 year old cat, Cotton Ball, began loosing weight, vomiting, and even was losing interest in the two other younger cats he adopted as his. After much research I bought this food. I was already feeding my 3 small rescued dogs the Wellness brand food. It did take about a week for him as well as the two girls to adjust but now love it. The best part of switching is that Cotton has perked up, stopped vomiting, is gaining weight, his coat has improved, and his eyes are clear and wide again. So glad I switched them to this food. Just slowly introduce new food by mixing with your current and gradually reducing that amount each day in their dish. Be patient.
New Food Search Continues
Only one of my cats liked this food. I have been looking for a good sensitive stomach alternative to Royal Canin and Hills but unfortunately the search continues.
Siamese like it!
We bought this dry food and the matching canned food. Our 2 Siamese love the dry - hate the wet! Great ingredients and smells good (to us), but... Yours may love it!
Wellness core dry cat food
My boys eat it all up. My girls not so much. Depending on day they may eat it. Am trying different g flavors to see which is preferable for the girls
Tried both flavors- neither worked!
I love Wellness products, and while this food didn’t upset my sensitive cats’ tummies, they just do not like it. They get mostly wet food with some dry during the day to hold them over and they are leaving dry in the bowl all day. This is not typical of them- they LOVE dry food and usually I need to slow them down when they eat it! Bummer because I liked the ingredients and had hopes. Tried the salmon flavor too with the same result.
Apparently this tastes like chalk to them
I have 1 fat cat, 1 typical, and 1 senior with irritable bowel. All are rescues and generally eat anything with gusto- they hated this food. Literally they all went hungry instead of eating this. The ingredients sounded good and I like wellness as a company but this was just a complete fail.
Cats love it!
My cats love this food and leave their bowls empty. They have been having stomach and excessive furball/vomiting issues lately with their previous food. My vet recommended a prescription only-poor quality-expensive brand and I decided to try this based on the ingredients. So glad I did - so far so good! Stomach and furball/vomiting issues have cleared up!
Happy Belly Kitty
My 13 year old rescue has always had an issue of throwing up his food due to a very sensitive tummy. After trying several premium dry foods, ( he has some wet food but always prefers the kibble) I came across this particular brand and he went right for it. My other cats didnt seem to like it.