Wellness CORE RawRev Wholesome Grains Ocean Recipe High Protein Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Does not contain any fillers, wheat, corn or soy.
- Features 100% freeze-dried fish bites for a boost of savory flavor that dogs love.
- Fortified with omega fatty acids, antioxidants, glucosamine, probiotics and taurine.
- Thoughtfully balanced with high-protein kibble, wholesome grains and nutrient-rich superfoods.
- Crafted using advanced natural nutrition to support lean body mass, muscle tone and a healthy coat and skin.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Wellness CORE RawRev High Protein Grain-Free Ocean Whitefish, Herring & Salmon Meal Recipe Dry Dog Food, 18-lb bag$76.98Chewy Price$79.99List Price$73.13Autoship Price
- Wellness CORE Grain-Free Lamb Recipe Dry Dog Food, 12-lb bag$42.99Chewy Price$46.99List Price$40.84Autoship Price
- Lucy Pet Products Limited Ingredient Diet Chicken, Brown Rice & Pumpkin Formula Dry Dog Food, 12-lb bag$58.99Chewy Price$56.04Autoship Price
- Lucy Pet Products Limited Ingredient Diet Grain-Free Duck & Potato Formula Dry Dog Food, 12-lb bag$58.99Chewy Price$56.04Autoship Price
- Perfectus Rich Red Meat & Ancient Grain Recipe Dry Dog Food, 8-lb bag$28.03Chewy Price$29.45List Price$26.63Autoship Price
- CANIDAE Grain-Free PURE Limited Ingredient Chicken, Lentil & Pea Recipe Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$18.31Chewy Price$19.99List Price$17.39Autoship Price
- Tender & True Limited Ingredient Grain-Free Ocean Whitefish & Potato Recipe Dry Dog Food, 23-lb bag$56.94Chewy Price$68.99List Price$54.09Autoship Price
- Visionary Pet Foods Keto Low Carb Chicken Recipe Dry Dog Food, 3.5-lb bag$20.30Chewy Price$24.99List Price$19.29Autoship Price
- Merrick Backcountry Raw Infused Grain-Free Dry Dog Food Game Bird Recipe, 4-lb bag$26.98Chewy Price$25.63Autoship Price
- Merrick Backcountry Freeze-Dried Raw Grain-Free Big Game Recipe with Lamb, Wild Boar & Venison Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$26.98Chewy Price$25.63Autoship Price
- Freely Turkey Recipe Limited Ingredient Whole Grain Dry Dog Food, 22-lb bag$99.99Chewy Price$94.99Autoship Price
- Wellness CORE RawRev Grain-Free Wild Game Recipe with Freeze Dried Lamb Dry Dog Food, 10-lb bag$48.98Chewy Price$49.99List Price$46.53Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Whitefish, Herring Meal (source of Glucosamine ), Menhaden Fish Meal (source of Chondroitin Sulfate)...||Deboned Turkey, Chicken Meal (source of Chondroitin Sulfate), Turkey Meal (source of Glucosamine)...||Whitefish, Herring Meal (source of Glucosamine), Salmon Meal (source of Chondroitin Sulfate)...||Whole Atlantic Herring, Whole Mackerel, Whole Catfish...||Deboned Turkey, Turkey Meal (source of Glucosamine), Chicken Meal (source of Chondroitin Sulfate)...|
|Special Diet||High-Protein, Chicken-Free, With Grain||High-Protein, With Grain||Grain-Free, High-Protein, Chicken-Free||Chicken-Free, Pea-Free, Gluten Free...||High-Protein, With Grain|
|Health Feature||N/A||N/A||N/A||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals, Skin & Coat Health||N/A|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Seafood & Fish||Turkey, Poultry||Seafood & Fish||Mackerel, Seafood & Fish||Turkey, Poultry|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
15 Customer Reviews
Well for 8 month old Lab finally got tired of Purina All Sport and I took a lot of time to walk around the store. Science Diet, Royal Canine all great food but also looking for some affordability. So bought small bag of the Core RAW REV OCEAN flavor and "yes, he loves it" Smells, I don't know I guess who cares. So, now I can go back on Chewy and put on Auto Ship and the good news is so many flavors I can keep on the Wellness brand versus Purina.
Great food just one flaw
This food is great for our English bulldog because he has allergies, especially chicken. The only thing I wish could change is when we get to the bottom of the bag all the freeze dried salmon is crushed and it comes out as this fine unusable part of the food and we have to throw it away.
Smells fishy but the our dog loves it.
I appreciate the quality of the product. Our rescue pup loves it.
Delicious! My dog loves it.
My dog, Nico loves the freeze dried fish dog food. I have never seen him get this excited for dog food before. He seems to not be able to get enough of the freeze dried pieces and there are a lot of them in the bag, many more than there are lamb pieces in the wellness lamb recipe. I read that some find the smell to be offensively strong, I didn’t notice a fishy smell to it at all.
So far so good...
Last year I adopted a dog from my local shelter. While at the shelter she was fed a low quality brand filled with by products and corn. When I adopted her they gave me a bag of the food she had been eating. I don't really like feeding my dogs low quality kibble, but unfortunately every time I try to switch her to a higher quality food this dog breaks out in itchiness and severe hot spots. If I put her back on the cheap low quality kibble her hot spots go away and itchiness improves. After much searching, vists with her vet, and lots of trial and error, I tried this stuff and so far so good. I'm still only buying small bags cuz it's only been a month, but I am cautiously optimistic. I haven't noticed a bad or highly pungent fishy smell like other reviewers noted. I feed her this with a topping of instinct raw boost skin and coat health. I also use supplements wysong addlife and solid gold seameal supplement.
Great freeze dried ratio!
Those complaining about fish smell? A food that has a lot of freeze dried raw fish is going to smell like fish. It is not a bad smell. It doesn't smell strong as long as you keep your food in a seal container or reclose the bag by opening one corner for a measuring cup and folding down several times and hold with a large chip bag clip. Reduces oxidation of fats for any dog food. My dog has extra pep in her step on this formula. I have had her on other high end brands and supplement with raw foods. She has had great stools on most formulas she's been on, and has compact stools on this formula. She feels better and her activity level goes up. I rotate base dog foods, but she does really well on this formula. It is difficult to find higher protein dog foods that do not used peas/beans to boost protein levels
love this food
Used grain free Core food in past vets freaked on me about the grain free frightening me into switching. Worst mistake ever!!! I came back and was so pleased that Core now has these wholesome grain foods I hope they keep making them. Tasty is what my dogs say and obviously a healthy food.
Overpriced for "Globally Sourced Ingredients"
I purchased this food from Wellness Core since this and one other type is their only kibble food with grains. This is way overpriced for "globally sourced ingredients." Globally sourced ingredients means they came from China or some other non-western country. No problem with that but it's overpriced. If Wellness Core is going to charge that amount, the products need to come from the US, Canada, Australia, or the UK.
So far so good!
I have an extremely picky chiweenie who goes crazy for raw pieces in his food. Although I have to constantly switch his bags around (due to him getting bored or not loving it any more) I landed on this one so I gave it a try. Opening it up I smelled the fish odor little strong but when it's in his dish its unnoticeable to me, does make his breath fishy for a bit after eating but doesnt bother me. When he gets new food he will take a few pieces out and roll on them (dont ask me why but when he likes a new food he does this at first if he doesnt roll he doesnt like. The silly dog!) and he loves those raw pieces picks them out first and theres alot in there! His coat is shiny, soft, and he doesnt itch on this food like on his last food he itched quite a bit. The reason for 4 stars is because the pieces themselves are a little bit big for smaller breeds (I know its a regular breed bag not a small breed bag). They do make a small breed one that I might try but he likes fishy flavors best. I was surprised to find a fish one with raw pieces. All in all glad I gave it a try!
Great for picky eaters and dogs with allergies
We were using Wellness Core Ocean grain free and my vet recommended we buy taurine to give them. Then this came out, it has the good grains in it which are essential for doggie heart health among other things. My dog with severe allergies is thriving on this food, not to mention my other two doggies dig it too. Especially the freeze dried pieces! Finally, after years of trying to find a dog food that agrees with him, we have found it!