West Paw Qwizl Tough Treat Dispensing Dog Chew Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Interactive treat-dispensing and scent-releasing dog toy. Also great for fetch.
- Holds a treat inside that your dog will have to work to get out. Extends the life of treats!
- Mentally stimulating puzzle toy helps prolong play and distract destructive chewing.
- Extremely durable and safe, it’s guaranteed to withstand dog damage.
- Environmentally-friendly design is made in the USA to be recyclable and dishwasher safe.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Planet Dog Orbee-Tuff Guru Treat Dispensing Dog Chew Toy, Blue$15.74Chewy Price$17.49List Price
- West Paw Qwizl Tough Treat Dispensing Dog Chew Toy, Aqua Blue, Small$18.95Chewy Price
- MuttsKickButt Roll of the Dice Treat Dispensing Tough Dog Chew Toy, Red, Large$13.05Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Busy Buddy Calming Treat Dispenser Dog Toy, Small$17.95Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- Busy Buddy Twist 'n Treat Treat Dispenser Dog Toy, Large$14.95Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- USA-K9 Grenade Treat Dispensing Tough Dog Chew Toy, Blue, Medium$13.99Chewy Price
- Nylabone Stuffable Dog Chew Toy, Red, Medium$5.10Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- SodaPup Gear Treat Pocket Rubber Chew & Enrichment Dog Toy, Black$15.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Water Toy, Bouncy, Exercise||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Water Toy, Bouncy, Exercise||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Water Toy, Bouncy, Exercise||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Training, Exercise||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Water Toy, Bouncy, Exercise|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Toy Type||Treat Dispensers, Chew Toys||Treat Dispensers, Chew Toys||Treat Dispensers, Chew Toys||Treat Dispensers, Chew Toys||Treat Dispensers, Chew Toys|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
105 Customer Reviews
Great Chew Toy
My dog loves this toy and it is really durable. It can be challenging for me to find a suitable treat for stuffing. So far semi soft treats seem to work the best for my dog. Hard treats just fall out. I have frozen pumpkin in it and that works well except it is somewhat messy.
Strong and versatile
We have a couple sizes of these, the dogs all want them. Even at the very end (waiting for the vet), he could barely walk but our buddy was licking PB and a chew stick out of his Qwizl and wouldn’t let the others have it.
My pups love chewing bullysticks, but because of the choking hazard of ingesting the last chunk of it before chewing it, I was holding them back. I tried using a tennis ball with slits cut on opposite sides and sliding the bullysticks (with force) through both slits, which worked for most. But, my new puppy (only 5 months & 8 lbs at the time) is a tenacious chewer and chewed bits of the tennis ball around the slits, allowing her to dislodge the bullystick from the tennis ball. The West Paw Qwizl Tough Treat Dispensing Dog Chew Toy works wonderfully and has solved our dilemma!
Great as always
The only downside to this toy is that there isn't a perfect "stick" to put inside so you have to be creative. Works well with some of the West Paw frozen treat recipes (on their website). And, of course, there is always plain ole peanut butter. But I wouldn't put a bully stick in it or it will get stuck.
Hands down one of the best toys I’ve ever purchased for my dog! We have the large and small. She finally destroyed the first one I bought her after 9 months so I just purchased a second one. They are amazing to stuff with treats and let them go crazy! Lots of little jerky treats will fit in here.
Busted by Papillion mix
This toy was recommended by our dog trainer, so we got it despite the price. After 2 weeks she shredded the opening and it even began to smell funny. So dissapointed.
Best toy ever for my dog
My Boston terrier loves this! It can keep him busy for hours. I tightly wedge Trader Joe’s chicken or salmon jerky dog treats in it and he’s entertained for quite a while.
Doesn't hold bullys
My boxers take the bullys right out of these, in 2 minutes.... what a waste of money.
Too hard to find right fillers.
My pup loves to play seek the treat games. We have several hiding toys. Thus one is very tough but we can’t find actual treats to use. Tingly training treats just fall out. Anything larger is almost impossible to remove. I’ve had to soak it just to remove “stuck” treats. Not recommended for small dog.
West paw tough treat dispensing chew toy my dog loves it.he loves too play hard with it Brian Livesay