West Paw Qwizl Tough Treat Dispensing Dog Chew Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Interactive treat-dispensing and scent-releasing dog toy. Also great for fetch.
- Holds a treat inside that your dog will have to work to get out. Extends the life of treats!
- Mentally stimulating puzzle toy helps prolong play and distract destructive chewing.
- Extremely durable and safe, it’s guaranteed to withstand dog damage.
- Environmentally-friendly design is made in the USA to be recyclable and dishwasher safe.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Rubber Flying Saucer Treat Dispenser Dog Toy$8.98Chewy Price
- Planet Dog Orbee-Tuff Snoop Treat Dispensing Tough Dog Chew Toy, Blue$15.52Chewy Price$18.49List Price
- Frisco Halloween Pumpkin Rubber Treat Dispenser Dog Toy$9.98Chewy Price
- dealPlanet Dog Orbee-Tuff Guru Treat Dispensing Dog Chew Toy, Blue$15.74Chewy Price$17.49List Price
- fouFIT Bumper Treat Dispensing Ball Dog Toy, Large$16.99Chewy Price
- Busy Buddy Calming Treat Dispenser Dog Toy, Medium$21.95Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- Nylabone Power Chew Jumbo Drumstick Big Dog Chew Toy, Drumstick Turkey & Sweet Potato, XX-Large$17.67Chewy Price$34.99List Price$16.79Autoship Price
- Nylabone Stuffable Dog Chew Toy, Red, Large$7.20Chewy Price$16.79List Price
- Starmark Treat Ringer Tough Dog Chew Toy, Orb$13.82Chewy Price$14.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Water Toy, Bouncy, Exercise||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Water Toy, Bouncy, Exercise||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Water Toy, Bouncy, Exercise||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Training, Exercise||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Water Toy, Bouncy, Exercise|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Small Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Toy Type||Treat Dispensers, Chew Toys||Treat Dispensers, Chew Toys||Treat Dispensers, Chew Toys||Treat Dispensers, Chew Toys||Treat Dispensers, Chew Toys|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
114 Customer Reviews
Keeps Our Dog Busy!
Our dog is notorious for getting bored with shiny new items (toys, treats, etc.) pretty quickly. Outdoor play time is the highest-value thing we can offer her, but we live in an area where the weather isn't always cooperative. So, we ordered what we hoped would be a super high-value treat (cod skin) and shoved it in this bad boy in the hopes of entertaining our dog for a little bit. It worked! She threw this around, gnawed at it, brought it to us to throw, etc. for about 45 minutes before her attention waned. This dispenser kept her from gobbling the chew in five minutes, without making it so impossible as to discourage her from even bothering with it. She isn't incredibly destructive when it comes to treat dispensers, but this dispenser does seem super sturdy and didn't have any sort of marks on it after 45 minutes of chewing and throwing. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking to make chews last a little longer!
Tough and fun!
My dogs both love these! They get so excited when I pull a treat out to insert. It gives them a challenge, but not an impossible one. These are super tough with my rough chewers!
Doesn't last - But dog loves it.
My dog LOVES this toy, but they only last a few weeks before it cracks all over and chunks of it start coming off. I do recommend them because they are great for putting a treat in and keeping them busy, just wish it would last longer than a month at their price. I haven't found any other treat toy that she likes more than this.
My Bullies favorite toy
Cleopatra loves her west paw toy she carries it all the time working getting her treats out of it She is an American Bullie
Great for smart dogs with strong jaws
My big AmStaff loves this toy. This is our second one, because after a few months he finally got through the other one. But, he’s gone through all other toys in several days if not hours. Would highly recommend for big chewers!
Lasts a while, keeps pup occupied
I adopted a very tough chewer and was looking for something to keep him amused and his teeth away from things where teeth should not be! The rubber has some give to it so I'm not worried about him chipping a tooth, which was a concern with some of the harder toys. It's pretty strong - first one lasted him six months with daily use. I use the True Acre All-Natural Dental Chew Sticks with these. Occasionally one will slide out too easily but mostly they fit well. Sometimes I have to help rescue the last little bit but pup seems to enjoy the challenge. It's tough enough to keep him distracted but not so difficult that he gives up.
fits bully sticks
If you have a pup that annihilates bully sticks, this is for you! I have used it for dried duck feet and bully sticks so far, and it makes it harder but she still see and can taste the treat, and doesn’t lose interest! My pup is a power chewer and very food motivated and the toy is still intact. West paw makes quality stuff for all kinds of dogs.
Not good for smaller dogs
To tell the truth Iam sorry I bought these and they were pricey. They are heavy so not good for smaller dogs. Even my 36lb dog does not like them that much. Would I recommend? Depends on how big your dog is probably fine for bigger dogs? Ad for product should have recommended for certain dog size.
not very durable
my dog through this pretty quickly. Not very durable and I may have to find something better.
Sizing made it unusable for us
Way smaller than anticipated- Our local pet shop’s skinniest bully sticks couldn’t fit inside. It could hold the skinny jerky sticks from our BarkBox but those are soft and my dog got frustrated after biting off the ends and then being unable to get more pieces out - which means I got stuck cleaning it out.