West Paw Zogoflex Toppl Tough Treat Dispensing Dog Chew Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Zogoflex® is an exclusive material that makes fetch, tug-o-war, and chew therapy more fun — it’s easy on doggie mouths, stretches (without stretching out) and sports an unstoppable bounce — all while staying tenaciously tough. For dogs who love to swim (or just need a distraction in the bathtub), Zogoflex® stays afloat.
- Toppl is a puzzle dog toy that traps treats with its inner ridges and tips over to keep dogs entertained and challenged, interlock the two sizes (sold separately) to make playtime even more fun
- 100% recyclable, BPA-and-phthalate-free, non-toxic, and FDA-compliant
- It’s easy to sanitize Zogoflex® toys at home — just pop it on the top shelf of your dishwasher.
- Made in Montana from US-sourced materials
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Aquatic Pals Plush & TPR Variety Pack Dog Toy, 6 count, 6 pack$10.38Chewy Price$12.98List Price
- Frisco Birthday Tennis Ball Squeaky Dog Toy, 3 count$6.11Chewy Price
- Planet Dog Orbee-Tuff Snoop Treat Dispensing Tough Dog Chew Toy, Orange$13.80Chewy Price$18.49List Price
- PetSafe Chilly Penguin Freezable Treat Holding Dog Toy, Medium/Large$8.95Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Starmark Treat Dispensing Bob-a-Lot Dog Toy, Large$20.79Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- KONG Treatster Treat Dispenser Dog Toy, Large$11.99Chewy Price
- West Paw Qwizl Tough Treat Dispensing Dog Chew Toy, Aqua Blue, Small$18.95Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Water Toy, Bouncy, Exercise||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Water Toy, Bouncy, Exercise||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Water Toy, Bouncy, Exercise||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Water Toy, Bouncy, Exercise||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Water Toy, Bouncy, Exercise|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Toy Type||Treat Dispensers, Chew Toys||Treat Dispensers, Chew Toys||Treat Dispensers, Chew Toys||Treat Dispensers, Chew Toys||Treat Dispensers, Chew Toys|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
91 Customer Reviews
Well that didn’t last long!
When I first offered this toy to my dog with food in it, he was afraid of it and insisted I hold it still while he licked the food out. Then when I offered it to him to play with it and get familiar with it, he started investigating it and before I even realized what was happening to it he had chomped a piece right off and was about to try eating it! I was pretty disappointed because my trainer recommended this toy and we have another one from the same company that works great.
Not quite tough enough
Teddy the 9 month old Terrier mix tore through this in about 2 minutes. Submitted a claim directly to West Paw under their "Love it Guarantee" and exchanged for a "Qwzil" in just under two weeks. Great customer service and awesome domestically made products!
Best distraction toy ever!
This toy has been a lifesaver for our 4 month old Bernedoodle puppy. He struggles with the Kong and can never get out all of what we put in there. This, however, is great! We love to put different concoctions in it, freeze them, and let him go to town! It will keep him busy for almost an hour! He loves just chewing on it too, but he hasn’t destroyed it yet, and we’ve had it almost a month.
My greyhound adores these.
We have both the small and large versions of the Toppl and my greyhound, Moose is in love with them. I freeze wet kibble in them each night and he has them for breakfast in the morning. They have been priceless in helping us transition to me going back to the office.
destroyed right away
Don’t waste your money. I was really hoping this would work but I ur dog chewed through this in 15 minutes.
Great treat holder
I love the West Paw dispensing dog toy. I have large and small. I don't use them together, at least not now, but when I need to leave my lab for an hour or few hours I will give him layered treats in them frozen. I put kibble on bottom and use p. butter, sweet potato, pumpkin etc to layer and put a small dog biscuit on the side. '; ) So easy to clean and they don't smell like some Kongs.
Perfect toy and fits half an entire meal.
I love that these are made from recycled plastic. I love the shape for my dog. It doesn’t make a mess. I fill it with canned food - kibble and a little water and then freeze it. My puppy thinks she’s getting ice cream.
Better than similar items
I find filling and cleaning some food toys to be incredibly annoying based on their small openings. In addition, my senior dogs and anxious dog seem to find smaller openings discouraging and will quit. They never quit with these. I fill and freeze to get some longer lasting enrichment. It typically takes at least half an hour for my dogs to empty these and they never leave them until every last model of food is gone. When they're finished, they go straight in the dishwasher. I'm a fan and so are the dogs! They also enjoy playing with them even when empty. They seem to enjoy the odd way they bounce and roll.
Keeps the peace and great for allergy and pancreatic dogs
We have a new puppy and he was driving my 3 senior dogs crazy. In the morning they like to relax and snooze and he was driving them bonkers. I’ve bought 4 of these so far. I fill it with small chunks of beef or cheese, kibble, treats, plug the hole on the side with peanut butter. Then I pour baby food or blended canned dog stews over the kibble part. These creates a frozen treat that slows my pup down. This keeps him busy all morning. I have since started making them for the seniors too and everyone is happy. One of my frenchies has extreme allergies so I can control what goes into these things vs searching endlessly for treats that are safe for her. One Frenchie has pancreatitis issues so I can also choose safe foods for him. I am grateful for this product.
Not tough enough for me
I chewed off pieces of this toppl in 15 mins. Momma will still let me play with what is left but needs to monitor me. :-P