Wholistic Pet Organics Canine Complete Powder Multivitamin for Dogs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- All-in-one, ready-to-use multivitamin powder formula provides essential nutrients for dogs of all ages.
- Great way to boost daily nutrition and complement your dog’s healthy diet with whole-food ingredients.
- Packed with vitamins, minerals and antioxidants to promote overall well-being, plus essential fatty acids, probiotics and natural enzymes for healthy digestion.
- Made with organic kelp and flaxseeds plus fish protein powder so it’s highly palatable and easy to give, and is highly-digestible for better absorption.
- Made in the USA with no fillers, synthetics, GMO’s or artificial flavorings; includes handy scoop so you can mix it with water or your pal’s favorite wet food.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Wholistic Pet Organics Canine Complete Soft Chews All-in-One Supplement, 120 count$36.79Chewy Price$46.99List Price$34.95Autoship Price
- Wholistic Pet Organics Joint Mobility with Green Lipped Mussel All-In-One Supplement, 2-lb$65.99Chewy Price$74.99List Price$62.69Autoship Price
- Wholistic Pet Organics Joint Mobility All-In-One Supplement, 4-lb$97.97Chewy Price$109.99List Price$93.07Autoship Price
- Rx Vitamins Canine Minerals Powder Supplement for Dogs, 454-g jar$32.00Chewy Price$30.40Autoship Price
- Rx Vitamins Rx Essentials Powder Multivitamin for Dogs, 8-oz bottle$19.80Chewy Price$25.00List Price$18.81Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Multi-Collagen Bites Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Multivitamin for Dogs, 90 count$26.97Chewy Price$25.62Autoship Price
- Liquid Health Pets Original K9 Glucosamine Dog Supplement, 32-oz bottle$26.24Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- NaturVet Mushroom Max with Turkey Tail Soft Chews Immune Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 120 count$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- Liquid-Vet Hip & Joint Support Chicken Flavored Liquid Joint Supplement for Dogs, 8-oz bottle, 2-pack trial$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Canine Matrix Turkey Tail Holistic Defense Immune Support Dog Supplement, 7.1-oz tub$38.49Chewy Price$42.99List Price$36.57Autoship Price
- The Missing Link Professional Veterinary Formula Hip, Joint & Coat Superfood Dog Supplement, 5-lb$86.99Chewy Price$106.99List Price$82.64Autoship Price
- Wanderfound Pets 10-In-1 Multi-vitamin + Glucosamine Liver Flavor Dog Supplement, 60 count$14.23Chewy Price$14.98List Price$13.52Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Organic Kelp, Organic Flaxseed, Fish Protein Powder...||N/A||Organic Kelp, Organic Flaxseed, Fish Protein Powder...||Potato Starch, Flaxseed, Glycerine...||Dried Glutathione Yeast, Carrot Root Powder, Organic Beef Bone Broth Powder...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Small Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior||Adult|
|Health Feature||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals, Skin & Coat Health...||Immune Support, Vitamins & Minerals, Digestive Health|
Questions & Answers
39 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
89 Customer Reviews
gives me peace of mind
Since I am not a biologist/chemist/nutritionist, I cannot vouch for the quality or nutritional effect. However, it does give me peace of mind that my dogs are getting more of the balanced nutrition they need. I have started making food for my senior dog (anti-inflammatory) and adding this to her food each meal makes me feel like I'm giving her all she needs. As far as I know, it seems to be grain free, which is VERY important.
Worth Every Penny!
Due to an unreliable supply issue with the Fresh Pet kibble (refrigerated) dog food that I was feeding my two Yorkie mix terriers, I now make my own homemade dog food and they love it. I knew that I needed to be sure that my babies were getting nutrients that might be missing from my chicken, rice and carrot blend I am making at home and I add a dose of this to their meals. The picky snooty eater turned her nose up at it for two days and then the dam was broken and she now wolfs down her meals with relish. My 17 yr old Forche Terrier (Yorkie/Westie mix) was having runny stool issues and now they are healthy and normal and he runs around like a bunny rabbit, not like a very senior old man. The probiotics of this supplement is what sold me on it and it WORKS! No more Toots!
good for homemade food and skin allergies
start with a lower serving and work way up to a full one within a few days and there should be no issues with sensitive dogs. i was using this when i was making semi cooked homemade food and raw and our mix-lab did well on it. I am still using it for its coat benefits and now also to help relieve our GSD pup’s itching episodes, he is 53lbs and within 4 days of only a half scoop per 2 of his daily meals, we have already lowered his allergy prescription dose to 1 tablet instead of 2 and his itching maniac episodes have gone down a good 75%. My mix-lab still gets half serving once a day for her coat which is super soft and she never itches. Given how pet products are becoming out-of-stock nowadays, i keep an unopened 2lb jar in stock.
Inaccurate Website Description
The Nutritional Info says their is organic garlic in this product but it is not listed anywhere in the ingredient list on the product I received. I got this specifically for the garlic benefits during the summer months!
When I started giving this to my dog I noticed she stopped shedding excessively like a cat and now she's barely shedding at all she also has a small allergies to certain things and no longer does she scratch anymore excessively like she did before and also when she takes her duty time it doesn't even stink that's amazing it really really works I love this item my dogs coat he's never looked so good she was already shiny and looked amazing but this stuff increased it 10 ×and the Grandma Lucy organic treats are amazing even a human can eat them in the taste good they're very very good and delicious sounds crazy but they're amazing and my dog just loves them I give these items and massive thumbs up!
my dog won’t touch it
We wanted to like it and give my dog something to supplement home mead meals but we wasted a whole jar since he won’t even touch it and he loves his food.
Very Good Supplement
I have been using this product for almost a year. I have two very senior Golden Retrievers and they both have had blood work that has come back very good. So I really think this product is helping me to be able to enjoy these girls longer than I would have been otherwise.
I have always been very satisfied with your products, shipping and excellent customer service. But this product was not for my dog, which has a lot of skin problems, no matter what we did with the supplement he would not touch it. Product was a waste of $$ for me. Will recommend Chewy, but not this product. thank you
Great supplement for homemade dog food
My dog eats her food with this supplement. I feel better that she is getting the most of nutritional needs even though I try to make a balanced diet.
My dogs don't mind eating this on their food
I added just a bit to start with, then increased over a few days. They already like their food, and didn't seem to mind the supplement. I add a little hot water to their food every day, so that may help send their food's vapors up. I've noticed a big difference in my standard poodles energy. He was diagnosed with hypothyroidism, and kelp is very high in iodine. He will be getting a new test next week, and hoping that the numbers are better so he will not have to take a thyroid pill. He's been on this for 2 months now. Noticed a changed right away. I'm also giving it to my aging poodle mix (cockapoo) who has some liver issues. I've just started adding in his food. Hoping this will make a difference, along with the Orijen senior dry food I've recently begun. I've progressed from the small canister, to the 1lb. one. Hoping this site lets me UPDATE in a month or so.