Wildlife Sciences Fruit & Nut Suet Balls Wild Bird Food, 6 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Comes in an easy-to-open packaging, which means less mess and less effort.
- The packaging is 100% recyclable, environmentally friendly and uses 80% less packaging than a suet tray.
- Designed with a melt-resistant formula.
- Helps provide wild birds with the energy they need.
- Made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Wildlife Sciences Peanut Blend Suet Balls Wild Bird Food, 6 count$28.99Chewy Price$27.54Autoship Price
- Perky-Pet Red Nectar Concentrate Hummingbird Food, 32-oz bottle$7.98Chewy Price$11.49List Price
- Kaytee Suet & Seed Wild Bird Food, 3.5-lb tray$9.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price$9.49Autoship Price
- St. Albans Bay Suet Plus Mealworms & Nuts Suet Wild Bird Food, case of 12$23.99Chewy Price$22.79Autoship Price
- Lafeber Classic Avi-Cakes Small Bird Food, 8-oz bag, bundle of 2$12.90Chewy Price$13.58List Price
- Audubon Park Critter Crunch Wild Bird Food, 15-lb bag$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- C&S Orange Delight No Melt Suet Dough Wild Bird Food, Case of 12$26.24Chewy Price$24.93Autoship Price
- Wagner's Gourmet Waste Free Wild Bird Food, 5-lb bag$12.98Chewy Price$12.33Autoship Price
- C&S Insect Delight No Melt Suet Dough Bird Food, 11.75-oz bag, case of 12$20.84Chewy Price$47.99List Price$19.80Autoship Price
- Higgins Protein Egg Bird Food, 1.1-lb bag$10.19Chewy Price$12.39List Price$9.68Autoship Price
- Lafeber Classic Nutri-Berries Parakeet Food, 10-oz bag$8.49Chewy Price
- Bird Street Bistro Hearty Veggies Bird Food, 12-oz bag$14.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Raisins, Peanuts & Berry Flavoring.||Shelled Peanuts, Almonds, Cashews...||Sunflower Kernels, Peanuts, Sunflower Seed...||Oil Sunflower, Peanuts, Hulled Sunflower Chips...||Oil Sunflower, Peanuts, Hulled Sunflower Chips...|
|Bird Type||Wild Bird||Wild Bird, Bunting, Cardinal...||Wild Bird, Finch, Bunting...||Wild Bird, Cardinal, Grosbeak, Junco, Nuthatch, Woodpecker||Wild Bird, Cardinal, Grosbeak, Junco, Nuthatch, Woodpecker|
|Food Form||Suet||Seed & Grain Blend||Seed & Grain Blend||Seed & Grain Blend||Seed & Grain Blend|
|Food Flavor||Fruits & Vegetables||Fruits & Vegetables||Fruits & Vegetables||Fruits & Vegetables||Fruits & Vegetables|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
9 Customer Reviews
Birds Love It
I didn’t know Chewy sold products like this. When Tractor Supply stopped carrying a similar product, I needed a new source. So far, these are great. The birds love them and I haven’t seen any signs of mold, so far. They are definitely worth a try.
So Easy to use
These are great. They are easy to store. You really do not have to touch them at all. They seem to last longer but that might be a learning curve. LOL The only down fall was needing a different style of feeder. I wish chewy carried some other varieties of these or a combo pack.
Product is great! I have had problems getting these from other sources!
Great product! Love them!
My (Pandemic homebound} 96 year old Mom loves her birds and "her" birds love these Suet Balls! They bring lots of birds to her courtyard so she can see a variety of birds and be a part of nature. We just ordered a bunch more to keep both my Mom and her birds happy. Thanks!
Birds love ‘em
We place four balls in a container and the birds love them. A bit expensive though. Might consider other options.
This product is great for my new bird feeder that has vertical compartments with one just for suet balls. Many birds agree with me that the quality is great!
Birds love the suet balls. Last longer as squirrels find it more challenging then "regular" suet blocks.
Woodpeckers love this!
So happy we thought to look for these on Chewy! The suet balls we had found from other sources arrived crumbled into dust. We had just about given up. These are packed well and do not fall apart. We have some gorgeous woodpeckers at the feeder this morning.
Bird Candy with Energizing Suet
Our birds love this type of suet. It's fairly easy to load the ring feeder, and the birds enjoy the fruit and nuts just as much as the peanut butter version.