Wobble Wag Giggle Ball Glow in the Dark Squeaky Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Glows in the dark so your pup can play during the day or at night—just put it under a light source for at least 30 seconds!
- Paw-fect for dogs of all ages and sizes.
- Makes enticing giggle sounds every time you or your dog moves it.
- The durable, pet-safe, phthalate-free vinyl material is great for indoor and outdoor play.
- The 6 clutch pockets make it easy for your pup to pick up.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Fetch Squeaking Birthday Tennis Ball Dog Toy, 3-Pack$6.36Chewy Price
- Hyper Pet Grab Tabs Soccer Ball Dog Toy, 7.5-in$19.79Chewy Price$19.95List Price
- Frisco Motivational Tennis Balls Plush Squeaky Dog Toy, 3 count$5.25Chewy Price
- dealKONG Flexball Dog Toy, Medium/Large$9.08Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- The Virtually Indestructible Ball Dog Toy, Color Varies, 6-in$13.00Chewy Price
- Nylabone Power Play Basketball B-Ball Gripz Dog Toy, Large$17.52Chewy Price$26.19List Price
- KONG ChiChewy Ball Dog Toy, Color Varies, Large$9.99Chewy Price
- Ruff Dawg Dawg-Cube Dog Toy, X-Large$35.99Chewy Price$37.99List Price
- Jolly Pets Tuff Treader Dog Toy, 6-in$15.99Chewy Price$20.99List Price
- Pet Qwerks Blinky Babble Ball Dog Toy, Large$7.12Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- ROGZ by KONG Grinz Treat Ball Dog Toy, Color Varies, Medium$6.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Squeaky, Outdoor, Crinkle, Glowing & Light-Up, Exercise||Glowing & Light-Up, Bouncy, Exercise||Bouncy, Squeaky||Exercise, Squeaky||Squeaky|
|Material||Plastic||Thermoplastic Rubber, Rubber, Plastic||Rubber||Rubber||—|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Giant Breeds|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
87 Customer Reviews
Great laughs and barking
This is sure a great investment. My 6 month puppy has such a great time with it. She is a mini Australian shepherd and has had this ball for a couple weeks. She plays with the ball so much that at night I have to take it away so she can get some sleep. This is going to be around for a long time. You will not be disappointed.
corgi loves it
I bought one about a year ago best investment yes my dog ate a hole in it but I would definitely buy another one. It last a long time and Tucker is very Entertained day and day.
At first my yellow lab was scared of this toy and its unusual noises. But the next day, she was all about it!! Although we only let her play with it in small doses, ( the noise is a little much) it keeps her attention and she LOVES it .
fun for my dog
This my second Wobble Wag Giggle. My dog loves it and plays and plays. My only problem is that I have trouble getting the glow in the dark to work. I follow the directions and put it under light for awhile, but it still does not glow.
I love this giggle ball it is hard and stands up to playing soccer and bouncing off the walls, It got caught under the recliner and squished, but after a couple of hours was round again; the noise tubes came loose and now rattle around inside the ball, making even crazier rattle sounds with the giggle sounds. I would play with this all day if my people would play too!
Not worth it
I was so excited to get this for my 10 month old puppy, Harley. She played with it for less than 4 hours and it is now destroyed. Like the giggle sounds but the way it is built is lacking. Won’t buy this again.
My Lab likes this toy
The "Glow in the Dark" was not worth the extra money for me or my dog, we got the non-glo also. She really likes it. She has other ball inside ball, ball inside rubber octagon, and likes them all. Try "One World Futball" for an awesome ball.
Fun - for a while
My dog Dobby loved this and is obsessed. He is a chewer though and put a hole in it and chewed it so there are sharp pieces coming off of it. We only let him play with it for a little while then take it away. He is so sad and sniffs all over looking for it. Wish it was made of different material. So much fun with the noise though!
Beagle not interested at all
Too big, heavy hard plastic. Beagles won't play with it at all. Loud and annoying and they are afraid of it.
Dog LOVES this toy
Ruger plays with toy non stop, keeps him busy! Highly recommend