Wondercide Lemongrass Scent Home & Pet Flea & Tick Spray
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Has a fresh lemongrass scent that is naturally uplifting and invigorating and is designed to kill and repel fleas, ticks and mosquitoes without any harsh chemicals.
- Holistic, vet approved, naturally derived and just as effective as some collars, pills, chewables and drops, but without the harsh chemicals.
- Powerful enough to eliminate pests on fur and skin, yet safe enough to use around the whole family and on dogs and cats of all ages, including puppies, kittens and seniors. Use it as often as needed.
- This 3-in-1 plant-based formula has a naturally calming cedarwood scent and helps kill fleas on carpet, furniture, bedding, flooring, cat condos and in dog kennels.
- A cruelty-free, biodegradable flea protection that's powered by nature and made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealWondercide Cedarwood Home & Pet Flea & Tick Spray, 16-oz bottle$24.99Chewy Price$23.74Autoship Price
- DealWondercide Rosemary Home & Pet Flea & Tick Spray, 16-oz bottle$24.99Chewy Price$23.74Autoship Price
- DealAdams Plus Flea & Tick Pet Spray, 32-oz bottle$24.96Chewy Price$29.99List Price$23.71Autoship Price
- DealWondercide Peppermint Home & Pet Flea & Tick Spray, 16-oz bottle$24.99Chewy Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Vet's Best Indoor Flea & Tick Home Spray Refill for Dogs, 96-oz bottle$31.99Chewy Price$33.99List Price
- DiatomaceousEarth Food Grade Flea & Tick Powder for Cats & Dogs, 10-lb bag$19.99Chewy Price$41.99List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- ENOZ Trap-N-Kill Flea Trap Refill, 3 count$4.99Chewy Price
- DealAdams Plus Flea & Tick Shampoo with Precor, 12-oz bottle$14.97Chewy Price$16.99List Price$14.22Autoship Price
- Virbac Knockout E.S. Area Treatment Spray, 16-oz can$28.99Chewy Price$31.89List Price$27.54Autoship Price
- DealNature's Shield Natural Flea & Tick Home Spray$9.98Chewy Price$9.48Autoship Price
- TevraPet Naturals Flea & Tick Collar for Dogs, 1 Collar (4-mos. supply)$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- DealWondercide Yard & Garden Flea & Tick Spray, 32-oz bottle$20.99Chewy Price$34.99List Price$19.94Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: 4.2% Cedarwood Oil, 2.2% Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, 1.5% Lemongrass Oil...||Active Ingredients: 4.2% Cedarwood Oil, 2.2% Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, 1.5% Rosemarry Oil...||Active Ingredients: 5.7% Cedarwood Oil, 2.2% Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, 0.1% Sesame Oil....||Active Ingredients: 4.2% Cedarwood Oil, 2.2% Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, 1.5% Peppermint Oil...||(S)-Methoprene 0.01%, Etofenprox 0.50%, Piperonyl Butoxide 2.00%...|
|Health Feature||—||—||—||—||Pest Control|
Questions & Answers
17 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
70 Customer Reviews
Best Flea Spray I've Used So Far
It's done it's job and gotten rid of the fleas (also using some flea meds the vet prescribed for my cat because she was uncomfortable around the bottle and it felt wrong to spray it directly on her even if its safe). The only problem is that it's a very strong scent so I spray it before I go to work and even then there's usually a faint scent when I get home. I like that it's safe and non-toxic to cats especially after realizing the spray I had had peppermint oil in it which is toxic to cats.
I have 3 cats one likes to escape and get out for a run! with that he brought home fleas This spray definitely helps with the flea journey. spray it on bedding towels cat beds etc.i do not spray it on my cat the scent is to strong.
Seems mean to apply something that smells so strong
It seems wrong to apply something that smells so strong directly to a dog or cat, but I have been using it on bedding, rugs, and places my animals linger. Before bed, we occasionally spray it on the chairs they sleep on during the day, when we leave for work we might spray it on their beds so the smell has a chance to dissipate a little before they use it. It smells nice to us, and does seem to be keeping the flea population in the house down.
Repels gnats too
I have several dogs that love to be outside ... a lot. We have horrible gnats in this area which make it very unpleasant many days. This product works really well. I lightly spritz between and on the ears, on the upper part of their tails, and on the hair near their private areas and the gnats are no longer digging in and biting. They stay away! I also use it on hikes to keep gnats, ticks and biting flies off the dogs --- and also me too! I use both lemongrass and peppermint scents. Great product.
Safe to use
This product has a very strong lemongrass scent. It is safe to use on almost any surface. I used it on my lower bare legs to keep fleas from jumping on me. Sprayed some in my hands and rubbed it on my cats. It does help get rid of fleas but has to be reapplied often. I used it on my rugs and fabric covered sofas too.
This one smells quite strong. My dog hates the scent. It does kill fleas but doesn't repel them too well. It seems it has to be in direct contact with them to kill . I still like it because it's less harsh than other flea killing products.
Great Natural non chemical approach to flea control
I have used Wondercide way before it was available at Chewy,and can tell you this product works! If you are into a more natural approach,give this a try. I especially like the lemongrass scent.I spray it on bedding to freshen and before laundering.I have also used Wondercide sprayed on a paper towel to relieve my outdoor cat of small annoying insects.I love the scent.I have tried the cedar,too,and recommend that,as well.For the price,Wondercide is a hit here for my pocketbook,my flea free cats,but not so much a hit with fleas. Very much recommended.In my opinion,there is no better way to naturally keep a cat flea free.
Pretty Please with this Product
I started using this recently. It was recommended after reading an article of the overwhelming tick population this season here in New Jersey. It’s to the point where an exterminator has been contacted to take care of our yard as we are beside wooded area. I absolutely love this. I use it on everything from carpet, pet beds, furniture to bedding. Keep in mind my pets are already on their monthly worm and bug prevention pill so that’s first and foremost important. I spritz my German Shepherd and Domestic Shorthair Cat with it before and after leaving the house. I highly recommend.
didn't even work
I had such high hopes for this product. It was recommended to me by my breeder. Well, it might work for her but here in OK this didn't even start to help. Used almost half the bottle on my 2 dobies and my 6 pound miniature schnauzer. HA! I rubbed it in good and did the beds and flooring after a good vacuum. Washed their bedding and they are still scratching 2 days later. I can't afford to use a full bottle every other day or so.
Smells good but does not work
We tried it numerous times but saw no change so we stuck with bravoto