Wysong AddLife Dog & Cat Food Supplement, 9-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Restores critical, living food elements to any heat-processed dog or cat food
- Adds the benefit of whole, raw meats and the antioxidant properties of blueberries
- Makes commercial pet foods exponentially more nutritious and genetically appropriate
- Simple to feed powder makes keeping your pet healthy easier than ever, just sprinkle atop or mix with one or more meals daily
- A great all around supplement for households with both dogs and cats so only one supplement is needed for everyone
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- PointPet Vegan UT Support Banana & Peanut Butter Flavored Dog Soft Chews Supplement, 90 count$26.95Chewy Price$25.60Autoship Price
- Healthy Breeds Hip & Joint Care Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 120 count$19.67Chewy Price$29.99List Price$18.69Autoship Price
- PointPet Anti-Itch Support Peanut Butter Flavored Dog Soft Chews Supplement, 90 count$24.95Chewy Price$23.70Autoship Price
- PointPet Vegan Digestive Support Coconut Flavored Dog Soft Chews Supplement, 90 count$24.95Chewy Price$23.70Autoship Price
- DoggieWater Concentrate No Flavor Dog Supplement, 220-ml bottle$4.79Chewy Price
- Zesty Paws Milk Replacer Puppy Supplement, 12-oz bottle$34.97Chewy Price$33.22Autoship Price
- Pawlife Omega Pup Advanced Skin & Coat Support Salmon Flavor Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 120 count$34.15Chewy Price$34.99List Price$32.44Autoship Price
- Plano Paws ActivTreats Advanced Hip & Joint Natural Peanut Butter Flavor Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 120 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Plano Paws ActivTreats Advanced Hip & Joint Natural Chicken Flavor Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 120 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- VetClassics Omega 3-6-9 Skin & Coat Supplement Powder Dog & Cat Supplement, 14-oz bottle$21.99Chewy Price$20.89Autoship Price
- VetClassics Re-Flex Ultra Extra Strength Joint Support Chewable Tablets Dog Supplement, 120 count$68.99Chewy Price$65.54Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Enzymatic Digest of Chicken and Fish, Chicken, Montmorillonite Clay...||Celery, Beets, Spinach...||Enzymatic Digest of Poultry Meat and Organs, Dried Egg, Hydrolyzed Coconut Oil...||Enzymatic Digest of Chicken and Fish, Lecithin, Calcium Carbonate...||Organic Red Maca|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Kitten, Senior||Adult||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult|
|Health Feature||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals||Hormone Support, Hip & Joint Support|
|Food Flavor||Unflavored||Unflavored||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Unflavored|
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
34 Customer Reviews
Loved in my house!
I dunno what it is about this powder, but even my pickiest brats go bonkers when I put this over their food. Wet, dry, typically disliked food... doesn't matter. They LOVE it.
My dog is solo energetic!
It's only my 2 year olds 2nd day taking this,and he feels so good,playful,& has had 2 running fits already this morning! He is usually pretty energetic,but it's triple time today. I'll be regularly buying this for all my cats & doggos.
Good idea check ingredients if your dog is prone to allergies
I really hate feeding my dogs extruded processed kibble, but having two 40lb dogs to feed, I just can't afford to go raw or feed air dried or cold pressed dog food. So I try to feed the best quality kibbles I can find and use a rotational feeding plan. I like the idea of a supplement added to their dry kibble to help replace lost nutrients. Unfortunately, my bully boxer, who is very prone to allergies, developed a horribly bad smell on this supplement. Her whole body smelled like bad, stale, human morning breath! I had read the ingredients before giving it to her and didn't see anything that I knew she was allergic too, so not sure which ingredient is responsible for the foul odor. My other dog however tolerated the supplement fine. I gave 4 stars because it's great product idea, and seems to be filled with quality ingredients, I took off one star due to the unfortunate BO reaction this product caused. I will continue looking for a similar supplement that both my dogs can tolerate.
Didn’t realize how small a dose for my puppy
This is a granular/power substance that replaces natural substances lost in commercial kibble according to the info. I read positive reviews—I don’t really like using dry kibble for my puppy but have some reasons to use it now. I ordered this w/o realizing how SMALL a dose based on weight I would give my dog...it will take a long time to use all this container. It would be great if it were packaged in smaller sizes so that you didn’t keep it for a long time. I don’t know if I can use this container in one year since my dog is a miniature schnauzer. He is a healthy puppy at 16 wks so hard to tell now how beneficial using this is... that is mainly the reason for the 4 stars—
My cats love the flavor
So I can't say whether this helps my cats much as they are both pretty healthy (they just went through a bout with a stomach virus but otherwise no issues) however they both love eating it! I feed them pretty good food but putting this on top makes me feel they are getting everything they need to be healthy for a long time to come! One bottle goes a long way as well.
Healthy growing kitten
I took in a stray kitten that my friend found outside and at 1st he ate his kitten food just fine, but after a month or so he decided he wanted to eat what the big kids were eating. No matter how hard I tried getting him to eat his own food. So I just gave up and looked for something to add anything to give him nutrients to help him grow. And he loves this stuff soooo much there's times he won't eat his wet food without me adding this on top of it. He's growing and gaining weight like he's supposed to so I'm very happy with this product.
Keeps my dog healthy bright eyed and bushy tailed.
Saved my kitten
My kitten was lethargic due to eating poor quality cat food. A homeopathic vet recommended I feed him AddLife supplement. Since I have been feeding this to him he is his perky energetic self again. Also I feed him better cat food now.
bottle was opened and the lid placed back on cockeyed, obviously tampered with
horrible customer service when I told them about the problem
My pets ate all Wysong foods when younger. My senior BullDog/Boxer is now on a low-fat diet due to pancreatitis. I use this supplement for his “home cooked meals.” He loves baked chicken breast and mixed vegetables, but I worried about him getting sufficient nutrients and vitamins. This product is so easy to add to his food. The product is a nice powder and I always add warm water to his meals to slow him down from inhaling his food.