Wysong Biotic pH- Dog & Cat Food Supplement, 9.75-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Enzymatic Digest of Chicken and Fish, DL-Methionine, Chicken...||Cranberry Powder, Blueberry Powder, Beef Liver...||Active Ingredients: (Per 1 Ml) A Proprietary Blend Containing Extracts of Organic Couchgrass Root 1:4, Organic Dandelion Root and Leaf 1:4, Organic Echinacea Root and Herb 1:4...||Organic Achiote Powder||New: Organic Coconut, Organic Blueberry, Organic Flax Seed...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Kitten, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult||Adult|
|Health Feature||Urinary Tract Health||Urinary Tract Health||Urinary Tract Health||Urinary Tract Health, Digestive Health, Kidney Care||Urinary Tract Health, Vitamins & Minerals|
|Food Form||Supplement, Food Topping||Supplement||Supplement||Powder||Supplement|
About This Item
- Vitamin supplement designed for cats or dogs needing assistance generating and maintaining an acidic urine to help prevent struvite/triple phosphate crystal formation
- Restores nutrients which regulate metabolism to generate an acid urine
- Simple to feed powder makes keeping your pet healthy easier than ever, just sprinkle atop or mix with one or more meals daily
- Helps dissolve existing stones while preventing new ones
- Since it’s great for dogs & cats, it’s an ideal supplement for multiple pet households
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Ark Naturals Omega Mender Liquid Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 8-oz bottle$19.99Chewy Price$21.99List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Nutri-Vet Puppy-Vite Chewable Tablets Multivitamin for Dogs, 60 count$13.49Chewy Price$12.82Autoship Price
- ThunderShirt Polo Anxiety Vest for Dogs, Blue, XX-Large$59.95Chewy Price
- Nutri-Vet Probiotics Capsules Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 60 count$8.99Chewy Price$18.49List Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Animal Essentials Plant Enzyme & Probiotics Dog & Cat Supplement, 3.5-oz bottle$15.76Chewy Price$17.90List Price$14.97Autoship Price
- NaturVet Maintenance Care Glucosamine DS Liquid Joint Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 16-oz bottle$20.99Chewy Price$37.62List Price$19.94Autoship Price
- DealVetriScience Omega 3, 6, 9 Softgels Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 90 count$21.00Chewy Price$36.53List Price$19.95Autoship Price
- Nutri-Vet Senior-Vite Liver Flavor Chewable Tablet Multivitamin for Senior Dogs, 120 count$19.99Chewy Price$24.49List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- NaturVet Cranberry Relief Plus Echinacea Powder Urinary Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 90 count$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Nutri-Vet Advanced Strength Chewable Tablets Joint Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$35.99Chewy Price$44.49List Price$34.19Autoship Price
- DealNordic Naturals Pet Cod Liver Oil Liquid Skin & Coat Supplement for Medium & Large Dogs, 8-oz$23.76Chewy Price$26.95List Price$22.57Autoship Price
- NaturVet Brewer's Dried Yeast with Garlic Powder Skin & Coat Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 1-lb$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
70 Customer Reviews
Fast-acting and effective!
I had only given this one time per day to my dog for ONE WEEK and it lowered her urine pH from 9.0+ to 5.0!!! This was tested via a needle aspiration of her urine directly from her bladder, by our vet. Since she tends to be alkaline, I imagine she may have to take this the rest of her life, since the alternative is eating a Kidney health prescription diet with ingredients that you cannot even pronounce! Not a fan of that! You ARE what you EAT! Won't resort to that kind of diet for me OR my dog! So this Biotic pH Supplement is a miracle and now my dog won't form bladder stones! Love this!
Yaaay a supplement for struvite crystals!
My cat deals with struvite crystals, and fortunately there are foods formulated to help dissolve and control crystals. However, there’s not much variety. Having this supplement allows me to give him a wider variety of foods for a more satisfying diet and varied nutrition. I was so happy when I first sprinkled this on his food and he ate nearly all of it! I’m so glad that he likes the flavor. I’m really glad I found this supplement.
Struvite Supplement for Treating Crystal Formation
This product seems good, it changes the pH of a pet's urine and helps prevent or break up struvite crystals. My dog seems to like it, it's easy to sprinkle on his food, and smells like chicken gravy. I am only giving 4 stars because it is kind of pricy for only lasting a month and I'm not sure yet how well it works but I am hoping it helps his urinary health improve.
Smokey lIkes it!!!!
My cat Smokey had problems for years with urinary tract buildup of small crystals that caused many problems. Since I started him on the Biotic PH, there have been no problems whatsoever. My little guy even likes it. Before I put the catfood in his bowl, he has eaten most of the powder up.
Beyond helped my dog !
My Golden Retriever/Chow mix has issues in the past with too high of a PH. The script dog food was $$$ and mostly corn ! I started her on Wysong Biotic PH and last 2 urinalysis came back with healthy ph and NO crystals ! I now give her half the dose once a day mixed in with some canned and her dry. She licks the bowl clean !
I'm very happy with this product. It helps my GSD keep his PH at a normal range (6-6,5). It needs only 3 days to decrease the high PH. Pleased with taurine and carnitine in the product as well. I only would recommend to keep checking dog's PH with home urine test strips since it can decrease to undesirable level, which can lead to other problems. This supplement really does it's job. I've read other reviews, the main reason this supplement gets low points is due to the fact that not all animals like the taste, but no one ever stated it doesn't do what it claims. Fortunately my dog doesn't mind the taste at all, on the contrary he even enjoys it! I absolutely recommend this supplement for pets that struggle maintaining normal PH!
Did not live up to rave reviews!
I purchased this due to rave reviews from a person in a cat site I belong to, on Facebook. I could put this on ground prime rib and my cat WILL NOT touch it. I put it on foods he usually gobbles up and as soon as he gets close enough to sniff it, he pulls back and walks away. Back to the $70 per bag prescription food we go. I'm just thankful there is something he will eat and ENJOY, that is good for him.
Picky Cat Approved!
We’ve been struggling to get our cat to eat supplements and even certain types of food, but after a bit of coaxing she ended up liking food with the powder more than food without it. I usually add 1tsp to her morning meal, and then let the evening meal be without it. She cleans her plate each time!
Great for Prevention and Treatment
I use this and mix it in with my cats' meal once a day. They love it and now can't eat without some of this sprinkled on top. I use this atop of different wet canned foods on days when I don't give them the Wysong uretic wet canned food. Smells strong of chicken and fish. Cats are happy and Vet says urine culture and urinalysis since his blockage has been great. Good low pH level and zero crystals. Happy with the DL-Methionine in it.
My 19 yr old female vat ate a bit of this off the table where I sprinkled it!
I just talked to her vet and asked if most cats make struvyte crystals (system too alkaline) and he said yes. This is to hep reduce over alkaline cat PH. I used test strips and she is at 5.5 - 6 on the test strip scale. Its only been 10 days on this but so far so good! She had a U.T. problem that is resolving. I recommend making sure your pet is too alkaline first before using this. Wysong also sells Biotic PLUS VS Biotic Minus for too acid systems.