Yaheetech 51-in Plush Multi-Cat Kitten Tree & Condo
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This multi-level cat tower is ideal for 1 to 2 smaller cats or kittens to play on and enjoy.
- Includes a tunnel and a ladder for extra-fun climbing and exploration.
- The soft and cozy hammock provides an ideal spot for a comfortable snooze.
- Features multiple scratching posts covered in natural sisal rope—helping your kitties develop paw-sitive scratching habits.
- Made with high-density particle board and plush, tear-resistant fabrics for extra safety and comfort.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco 66-in Cat Tree with Bed, Condo, Lounge Basket & Top Perch, Gray$69.50Chewy Price$86.94List Price
- Yaheetech Multi-Level 63-in Plush Cat Tree, Dark Gray$83.99Chewy Price
- Frisco 38-in Cat Tree with Condo, Top Perch & Toy, Dark Charcoal$42.28Chewy Price
- DealYaheetech 54-in Cat Scratching Tree, Dark Gray$66.99Chewy Price
- Frisco 68-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Gray$79.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco 72-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Gray$89.99Chewy Price$99.99List Price
- Frisco 62-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo w/ Hammock, Cream$84.16Chewy Price
- Yaheetech 57-in Plush Cat Tree & Condo, Dark Gray$64.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco 54-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Gray$62.39Chewy Price$74.99List Price
- Yaheetech 62.2-in Multi-Level Cat Tree, Light Gray$80.07Chewy Price$83.99List Price
- DealFrisco 57-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Gray$62.98Chewy Price$80.75List Price
- Yaheetech Professional 42-in Cat Tree, Black$58.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Cover Material||Sisal, Plant Material||Sisal, Plant Material||Synthetic Fabric, Sisal, Plant Material||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric|
|Furniture Features||Condo, Hammock, Tunnel||Condo, Modern, Hanging Toys||Modern, Condo, Hanging Toys, Removable Bed, Anchoring Kit Included||Condo, Hanging Toys||Condo, Hanging Toys, Anchoring Kit Included|
|Furniture Frame Material||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood|
|Height Range||31 inches to 59 inches||31 inches to 59 inches||31 inches to 59 inches||31 inches to 59 inches||31 inches to 59 inches|
|Number Of Condos||1 condo||1 condo||1 condo||1 condo||1 condo|
|Furniture Mount Type||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
395 Customer Reviews
Cat loves - some durability issues
Bought this for my son and his cat at college. it was easy for him to put together and the cat loves it. It got shaky quickly because he jumps on it so hard. The round enclosure is a little tight for him but he still goes in it and The hammock did not hold up well and the faux fur on the support columns is already tearing up after only a couple of months. That being said, Walter, the cat, loves it and for the price it has fit well in my his small space. It enables Walter to see out the higher window as well.
This is quality!!
when you mention high-quality goods. I can assure you that this cat tree is that. One of the reasons I decided to purchase one for my cats was because it was simple to assemble and can be disassembled if you choose to do so. My cats started playing on it as soon as I got it, which made me happy. I love it even more because the material is a special kind of material. I would advise anyone to buy this item for their cats because I know they will enjoy it. recommended.
This is one of the most unusual cat tree houses I've ever seen. I bought it, and I can tell you that it is much stronger than the others I've bought. I decided to buy this one because I read the reviews and there were some really good comments on this product, and I haven't had a single problem with it since I got it. I like how easy it is to clean and assemble, and my cats love it. I have no regrets buying it. You should get one as well.
This tree is great, very sturdy, soft, and not too tall. I really like the color and how it looks in the room. The only thing is that it is meant for smaller cats and kittens mainly. Tucker is a 12 pound, 3 year old cat. He really likes his new tree, but he doesn’t really fit on it. The hammock won’t be getting used by them. I’m going to put the cat toys on it. I don’t think he’d fit in the little tube either.
Great Cat Condo
We recently adopted two kittens, and this cat condo was one of the items we got to help them get comfortable in our new home. They immediately took to this condo, it’s extremely soft, and has many levels to explore. They particularly like the little house on the second level and sleep in their often. They love the little ball as well. All in all a great purchase, and super reasonable price!
Do you like cats? I believe you should purchase this cat tree because it is very sturdy. I purchased it a month ago and returned to leave a positive review. I like how I can move it around to redirect my kittens, and one of the main things I like about it is how easy it is to clean. I can assure you that you will not be disappointed if you purchase it.
Awesome Product. The best
This cat tree is one of the best ones ever, and I love how simple it is to assemble and maintain. The material on this product is very good, I like how it looks, and my cats have loved it since they first saw it. If you love cats as much as I do, I highly recommend getting one.
Pretty decent cat tree for the price
Was somewhat skeptical of ordering based on the reviews but this wound up being a pretty decent little cat tree for the price. The materials are poor quality, but it was easy to assemble and cheap so I’m happy. It’ll work nicely for my two 3 month old kittens, but when they grow a little I’ll definitely be upgrading to a better quality and bigger tree. I’d definitely recommend for new cat owners who are just getting started though!
Not fully functional, but my cat loves it anyway
The first thing I noticed when I put it together was that the size of the podiums was very petite. Luckily my cat is a mere 6.7 lbs so the small size isn't a deal breaker. There are parts of the cat tree that are too small for even her (the tunnel and the hammock specifically). I can imagine that this cat tree wouldn't be very functional for the average sized cat, if it is a tight squeeze for my very small cat. All that being said, my little kitty loves spending time on her cat tree. This was a decent purchase for the price.
Too small for grown cats.
It's too small. It may be OK for kittens but way too small for my adult cat. He tried to lie down on the top and was he was too large. He lost interest in it immediately after he explored and found it too small to hide or lie in.